• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Encourages Racist Conspiracy Theory About Kamala Harris

merlin_175656852_8632d2ae-5aab-44b3-9e1c-49a4c90ea51e-mediumThreeByTwo440.jpg

As is obvious and anticipated, Birtherism conspiracy theory is still alive and thriving in the racist mind of Donald Trump and his ilk.

How stupefyingly convenient that Both Barack Obama Sr. and
supposed wife { Ann Dunham } were never around to see The Chicago
Community Activist { as defined by Michelle in 2007 } move up the ladder
politically.No Marriage Certificate for Obama Sr. and Dunham has ever been
available.If Trump is behind some White Supremacy plot then what do you call
Barack Obama being friends and helping in any way he could Kenyan's like
Raila Odinga.Check out the way Odinga rallies those around him to campaign
and vote during his bid for the 2007 Kenyan Presidency.
Virtual shades of What BlackLivesMatter and Antifa are up to.Violence.
That 2007 failed bid for the Presidency led to 2 months of unrest.Where
around 1,ooo Kenyans died and another 250,ooo were displaced.Some of those
deaths were outright atrocious.
I guess that explains why Obama was never asked or interviewed about his
buddy-buddy status with Raila Odinga who Obama invited to his White House.
Or any query as to the apparent likeness of the Mom { Ann Dunham }
to Barack Obama Jr.

As is obvious and anticipated, Birtherism conspiracy theory is still alive and thriving in the racist mind of Donald Trump and his ilk.

Doesn't get any sadder (or maybe it does with Trump) than the desperation on his part that he would embrace and promote another Birtherism conspiracy theory.

Trump is a man complicit in racist Birther conspiracies, complicit in racist demonstrations, complicit in race baiting, complicit in race stereotyping.

Is Trump a racist?

Let us apply the "Is it a duck" Maxim. "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck."

I have my judgement.

That changes nothing. He was asked to comment on a story and he did. Saying he 'heard it today' lends no credibility to the truth of the story only that today was the first he had heard about it. But why no criticism of the reporter who decided to raise the profile of the story by posing to the president on the national stage? The reporter is the person spreading the rumor, not Trump. How do you not see that?
It does in fact lend evidence that he was trying to say it was in some way legitimate. He talks like that so he can pass on such rumors, lend credibility to them without actually taking responsibility of passing the rumor. It is a psychological trick that those who want support him fall for. I posted the evidence to support that above.

Have we had the results from the "they couldn't believe what they found" team Trump 'sent' to Hawaii yet? This latest smear campaign is really no different. Sleazy tactics from a natural born sleaze. Trump really is the lowest form of shit. He learned it all from his equally malodorous father.

The person questioning Obama’s origins was Hillary Clinton.

Hillary created the accusation against Obama.

Perfect example of how you all twist facts to try to paint Trump as racist.

And Trump does not count racists as his base. Jeff Potatohead Zucker essentially created this narrative himself, and has been drilling it for years.

Gloves are off, here.
I guess you conveniently forgot Trump's race discrimination case where he and his father where ordered by the court not to discriminate on the grounds of race. If you think his attitudes have altered in subsequent years you'd be deluding yourself.

He'll try anything. Didn't he start something about Cruz, that his mother was a dual citizen or something? Maybe it was Rubio. Anyway, he's pulled it out before. When the President of the United States offers the people information with the words, "“I heard it today that she doesn’t meet the requirements,” Mr. Trump said of Ms. Harris. “I have no idea if that’s right,” he added," it's irresponsible spreading of garbage on social media. You'd think the President might check into it before making this social media gutter worse.

Are you in favor of reparations?

Because giving out reparations implies that nearly all black Americans were born in this country, and have ancestors who were slaves.

You can’t have this both ways, and then try to infer that there’s a sensitive stereotype that many black Americans weren’t born here.

Which is it?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're going for with this, but it's falling flat on it's ass.

There you go making up arguments again because you can't refute the one that was actually made.

Oh, right, I cannot address your ridiculous and false butwhatabout? both sides!! comment! You win the internet!! Congratulations!

Oh, right, I cannot address your ridiculous and false butwhatabout? both sides!! comment! You win the internet!! Congratulations!
Apparently not. Do you have a comment on the NYT article, or just more blabbing about your "Whattabout what Obama said!" strawman?

You do know the article in the OP is also from the NYT, right? Or did you not get that far?

It does in fact lend evidence that he was trying to say it was in some way legitimate. He talks like that so he can pass on such rumors, lend credibility to them without actually taking responsibility of passing the rumor. It is a psychological trick that those who want support him fall for. I posted the evidence to support that above.
Thats garbage. He was asked about it and he answered. Again, the one who elevated the story was the reporter. But you wont criticize anyone on your team. Perhaps there is some psychological reason for that you would like to explain?

Thats garbage. He was asked about it and he answered. Again, the one who elevated the story was the reporter. But you wont criticize anyone on your team. Perhaps there is some psychological reason for that you would like to explain?
Show the conversation. And why did Trump not simply say, "There is no truth to that story"?

He was asked about it because one of his campaign legal advisors retweeted the original OpEd suggesting it, and said that it was an open question that Harris should answer (it isn't, she is eligible, she was born in California, and even the OpEd said that). So he was asked because of something that his campaign staff did, suggested. Instead of saying he didn't agree or she was eligible, he went with "I heard she wasn't eligible, but I don't know". Psychological ploy.

If she wasn't a woman of color, would Trump be saying this crap? I would guess no. He is terribly intimidated by anyone smarter that him, add to that a women or a person of color, and he goes all out. He's been doing this sh** for years.

You mean if someone else who was not black was born in Canada of American citizens or born in the canal zone of American citizens would his or her eligibility to be president would not be questioned?
Surely, you jest.

Back
Top Bottom