• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump doesn't actually want a wall

White liberals, stop being outraged on behalf of minorities. It’s extremely condescending & insulting. I’m an adult capable of free thought I’ll decide when something offends me, now kindly go away

Just because you're white doesn't mean you're immune from having bigotry directed at you. It happens every day. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with advocating for others who may be experiencing something similar. Besides, when a white person is outraged on behalf of a minority, it could well be that they are merely humanist and don't care, as you seem to, what the color of either human is. It is very cynical of you to presume that we are all of the same mind by virtue of our color. Your "thinking" is the very problem here.

What is condescending and insulting is the idea that we should shame people for doing the right thing and discourage them from shaming those who haven't. Don't get it twisted, Smoke, you're way off base. White people are allowed to advocate for others of all colors and it's about time we did. Love does not exist as apartheid. It can't.

As for my own thoughts I think Ezra has a valid point to make this is no way to know for sure but it's it sounds like Trump sounds like that's who he is he's more concerned about his image and that if he wants to accomplish anything it's for the image a lot more so than for the actual accomplishment

Sounds like a standard politician. But Im sure if congress went along the wall would get built. Its not up to Trump, he just executes the law. And the GOP could have funded it in the last two years and they didnt. Explain that.

Not at all, because Obama was never the pitchman hypster flim-flam man that Trump clearly is

You have raised a good point.

And numerous top staff and advisors weren't constantly warning us that the Obama was a moron or an idiot (take your pick).

This:

White liberals, stop being outraged on behalf of minorities. It’s extremely condescending & insulting.

And this:

I’m an adult capable of free thought I’ll decide when something offends me

Are unrelated.

What does defending a group of people from racism have to do with their "free thought"? Do you have anything to offer that makes a lick of sense?

Pro-tip: Don't live up to your nom de plume right before you post.

Last edited:
"Build the Wall", along with "drain the swamp" and "deep state" were all focus grouped in 2014 by Cambridge Analytica, Bannon's baby.

So these terms that elicited the desired emotional response in those test groups were "in the box" before trump even ran. And showed up in his rhetoric after the Mercer's and Bannon took over the campaign after the ***** grabbing tape knocked him down in the polls.

Therefore, "build the wall" isn't trump's platform, not his idea.

Just a tested propaganda tool. Developed prior to his run.

Also, interestingly, the same focus groups were tested for their feelings towards Putin. Not sure where that fits in all of this, but it is kind of odd...

Back
Top Bottom