• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump directed Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about Moscow project, BuzzFeed report says

You asked for a work intensive task that's not really possible to prove, I. E. That exactly 95% of the media reports about what Trump says and does are true. It's not an exact number, but the vast majority of it is true, and the fact that you cherry pick these little stories in order to discred all journalists to protect Donald says a lot about your agenda.

My original point stands. If this particular story had been true, like the hundreds of other objectively true and damning stories about Donald, you would not care and would dismiss it and defend him anyway.

No, you over sold yourself and are now caught with your own foot squarely in your teeth. Just like I knew that you would up in and now you're just doubling down on the same stupidity. You lied through your teeth on this issue and are just going keep doing it to save what little face you have left and given your history on this site, that isn't saying much from the start.

You've claimed I've cherry picked, yet this is the only story that has been covered. So being caught lying again is really starting to be a constant with you now, just like watching you run away on a near constant basis.

I'm done with you now rabid.
I suggest you learn to actually back up your own claims, or at least not to make them so comically overblown in the future.

It will save you the constant humiliation.

I'm going to venture a guess it hasn't bitten the dems as many times as trump lies. We shall see what we shall see. Is the avatar to let everyone know you are trolling the opposition party?

The avatar is a meme, nothing more.

I care nothing for Trump lying about silly little things to protect his own ego. Though I do care for when people invent reasons that they believe I should be upset over and to be honest. It's become rather tiring thing to keep witnessing.

Back
Top Bottom