• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump denies calling John McCain Loser

Aletheia

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Is it a lie, or just a poor memory? Can you understand why people have a hard time believing denials about soldiers comments?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was never a big fan of John McCain, disagreed with him on many things including ridiculous endless wars and the lack of success he had in dealing with the VA and our great Vets, but the lowering of our Nations American Flags, and the first class funeral he was given by our Country, had to be approved by me, as President, & I did so without hesitation or complaint. Quite the contrary, I felt it was well deserved. I even sent Air Force One to bring his body, in casket, from Arizona to Washington. It was my honor to do so. Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES. This is more made up Fake News given by disgusting & jealous failures in a disgraceful attempt to influence the 2020 Election!”

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 4, 2020

lo.jpg

Last edited:
McCain was a loser

McCain was a loser

So Trump is lying about his comments or his recollection is faulty? Which one. Evidence is right there, can't call one a loser and deny calling one a loser in a different setting and not be contradictory.

Donald Trump is a loser. Supported by losers.

I'd say the Russian mafia and the state Attorney Generals are chomping at the bit.

Its fair to assume that anytime Trump is speaking, he is telling a lie.

Back
Top Bottom