• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump: DeJoy should be removed if it 'can be proven that he did something wrong'

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump: DeJoy should be removed if it 'can be proven that he did something wrong' | TheHill

Trump: DeJoy should be removed if it 'can be proven that he did something wrong'
© MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images
President Trump on Monday claimed to be unaware of a report that Postmaster General Louis DeJoy reimbursed employees of his former company for political contributions, saying that DeJoy should be fired if he had violated campaign finance law.

“I don’t know too much about it, I read something about it this morning,” Trump told reporters Monday at a White House press conference.

The president went on to call DeJoy a “very respected man,” but, asked if he supported an investigation into the allegations, said “sure.”

“I think he’s a very honest guy, but we’ll see,” the president added.

Asked if DeJoy should lose his job if he is found to have run afoul of campaign finance law, Trump responded “Yeah, if something can be proven that he did something wrong, always.”
======================================================
DeJoy looks like a crook.

The Trump Administration **** show continues... in other shocking news water is still wet today.

Trump: DeJoy should be removed if it 'can be proven that he did something wrong' | TheHill

© MANDEL NGAN/AFP via Getty Images
President Trump on Monday claimed to be unaware of a report that Postmaster General Louis DeJoy reimbursed employees of his former company for political contributions, saying that DeJoy should be fired if he had violated campaign finance law.

“I don’t know too much about it, I read something about it this morning,” Trump told reporters Monday at a White House press conference.

The president went on to call DeJoy a “very respected man,” but, asked if he supported an investigation into the allegations, said “sure.”

“I think he’s a very honest guy, but we’ll see,” the president added.

Asked if DeJoy should lose his job if he is found to have run afoul of campaign finance law, Trump responded “Yeah, if something can be proven that he did something wrong, always.”
======================================================
DeJoy looks like a crook.

He came in with a plan. When asked if he could provide the studies to back up his decisions, he said "NO". Please show me the math that shows you can take a machine that sorts 30,000 pieces of mail per hour, with a person who can sort significantly less and tell me you are making the system more efficient.

The bus is a'coming

It is rather unfortunate that Trumps standard for himself is not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom