• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Declines NAACP Invite

Well, so much for Trump winning the Black vote. :lol:

"Mr. Trump has declined our invitation, so we will hear from Sec. Clinton," Brooks said. "Namely, the explanation given was that (the Republicans) are holding their convention at the same time. We are, of course, in Cincinnati, they are in Cleveland. We were hoping he would make the short trip from Cleveland to Cincinnati."

Looks like the leftists have bad timing. Then again on the other hand the leftists really aren't serious about hearing from DJT anyway. DJT made the right choice, screw the leftists.

"Mr. Trump has declined our invitation, so we will hear from Sec. Clinton," Brooks said. "Namely, the explanation given was that (the Republicans) are holding their convention at the same time. We are, of course, in Cincinnati, they are in Cleveland. We were hoping he would make the short trip from Cleveland to Cincinnati."

Looks like the leftists have bad timing. Then again on the other hand the leftists really aren't serious about hearing from DJT anyway. DJT made the right choice, screw the leftists.

Since when are the NAACP "leftists"?

Not surprising. Considering the reception Romney received at the NAACP, I wouldn't bother with it either if I was in Trump's shoes.

What else would they be? Liberal, progressive, leftist, it's all the same pile of crap.

Look, I'm pretty pissed off at the Left myself concerning this election season - but the NAACP is not part of that cesspool. They were founded in the early 1900's-1910's to concentrate on overturning Jim Crow laws that legalized segregation.

What are you defending segregation now? What is the issue with the NAACP if it got rid of segregation? There's literally no reason to hate the NAACP unless you're a supporter of segregation.

Not surprising. Considering the reception Romney received at the NAACP, I wouldn't bother with it either if I was in Trump's shoes.

They probably thought they were being slick by scheduling it at the same time.

Probably safer for the city. There would likely be riots.

Arson, looting, the works, yeah, you're probably right. I wouldn't go there if I were DJT.

I have to wonder if sending an invite known to conflict with the GOP convention was a plan?

Look, I'm pretty pissed off at the Left myself concerning this election season - but the NAACP is not part of that cesspool. They were founded in the early 1900's-1910's to concentrate on overturning Jim Crow laws that legalized segregation.

What are you defending segregation now? What is the issue with the NAACP if it got rid of segregation? There's literally no reason to hate the NAACP unless you're a supporter of segregation.

The NAACP IS a leftist organization. You may not like to hear it, but you will from me...they ARE leftists. Yes, IT IS a reason not to like the NAACP. I oppose leftists and everything they stand for because they are a cancer in my country destroying it bit by bit. I'm sure Hitler did one or two good things in his life but I won't go kissing his a$$ anytime soon. LMAO

What else would they be? Liberal, progressive, leftist, it's all the same pile of crap.

So, black are progressive, leftist piles of crap? The black vote will cost Trump the White House.

They probably thought they were being slick by scheduling it at the same time.

Well Hillary has accepted, but then, she's pandering as hard as she can to solidify her hold on the black vote. She'll say whatever they want to hear and will receive a glowing reception. I view Trump as an unfortunate choice in many respects, but I surely don't blame him for not attending what would amount to a political lynching. OTOH, the NAACP doesn't represent the entirety of the black vote in this country, either. They just act as if they do.

The NAACP IS a leftist organization. You may not like to hear it, but you will from me...they ARE leftists. Yes, IT IS a reason not to like the NAACP. I oppose leftists and everything they stand for because they are a cancer in my country destroying it bit by bit. I'm sure Hitler did one or two good things in his life but I won't go kissing his a$$ anytime soon. LMAO

Leftists herp derp destroy my country derp1!11!!!!!! HITLER!!!1!!!!

I'm glad Trump does not want to be associated with a racist organization.

What black vote?

The one that won't be voting for Trump

So, black are progressive, leftist piles of crap? The black vote will cost Trump the White House.

And the latino vote. And the women's vote. Apparently everything but himself is a "pile of crap" to him.

Last edited:
Leftists herp derp destroy country derp1!11!!!!!!

A Leftist rant with a Hitler reference too boot. Pretty amazing, actually.

A Leftist rant with a Hitler reference too boot. Pretty amazing, actually.

The depth of this guy's posts wouldn't even get my ankles wet.

Probably safer for the city. There would likely be riots. They dont really want to hear from him, this would be more like an ambush.

Kind of sad that the presumptive nominee for a major political party is unable to even have a conversation with a large minority group. I'm sure the narcissist, sociopath will blame everyone but himself for this fact.

Leftists herp derp destroy my country derp1!11!!!!!! HITLER!!!1!!!!

essentially the same kind of things leftists say about conservatives.

it's a never ending squabble.

the problem is leftists don't understand or recognize how its going to work out if they were to ever succeed with all of their plans for big government power and economic ideas.

there's a great chance that most of them will not enjoy it.

essentially the same kind of things leftists say about conservatives.

it's a never ending squabble.

the problem is leftists don't understand or recognize how its going to work out if they were to ever succeed with all of their plans for big government power and economic ideas.

there's a great chance that most of them will not enjoy it.

deerp!

Back
Top Bottom