• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Declines NAACP Invite

Kind of sad that the presumptive nominee for a major political party is unable to even have a conversation with a large minority group. I'm sure the narcissist, sociopath will blame everyone but himself for this fact.

Hilarious isn't it? I mean the left gets their panties twisted over the littlest things. DJT won't come and play nicey nice with us, boo hoo. Sounds a lot like lefties right here on DP. LOL

likewise.

If you want better replies, bring something to the table other than "Lefties just don't understand lefty leftist acting all leftist". Over-generalized and ignorant claptrap garbage talk.

You really can't expect a rational discussion with some posters. So why try?

HITLER lefty NAACP!

And you have the gall to talk about what is "rational posts." :lamo

You really can't expect a rational discussion with some posters. So why try?

ehh, I enjoy trying to do so , I guess. If they have an actual debate that's fun, or , if they work the unreasonable aspect, well... I like to think it shows the moderates out there what their really about. maybe not, but who knows.

And the latino vote. And the women's vote. Apparently everything but himself is a "pile of crap" to him.

These Trump supporters here are as racist as Trump himself. We will see just how far a candidate can go in an election with only a majority of whites as there supporters. Other than the Deep South, I doubt Trump wins any states at all.

These Trump supporters here are as racist as Trump himself. We will see just how far a candidate can go in an election with only a majority of whites as there supporters. Other than the Deep South, I doubt Trump wins any states at all.

Idaho, Utah, Oklahoma, Nebraska... He'll get that region too.

Hilarious isn't it? I mean the left gets their panties twisted over the littlest things. DJT won't come and play nicey nice with us, boo hoo. Sounds a lot like lefties right here on DP. LOL

What percentage of the black vote do you think Trump will get, 5% maybe 10%?

So the NAACP chooses to hold their convention at the same time as the RNC convention, invites someone to speak knowing said speaker is going to be a little busy that day, and is now crying fowl.

But not to worry, Hillary will step in and save the day.

Trump won't even be part of the R convention until the last day. Doh!

Look, I'm pretty pissed off at the Left myself concerning this election season - but the NAACP is not part of that cesspool. They were founded in the early 1900's-1910's to concentrate on overturning Jim Crow laws that legalized segregation.

What are you defending segregation now? What is the issue with the NAACP if it got rid of segregation? There's literally no reason to hate the NAACP unless you're a supporter of segregation.

1910 has come and gone. People, groups and issues change. Seeing the NAACP for what it is does not mean supporting segregation.

But: A group that seeks only to advance colored people is professing itself to be discriminatory.

likewise.

If you want better replies, bring something to the table other than "Lefties just don't understand lefty leftist acting all leftist". Over-generalized and ignorant claptrap garbage talk.

oh yeah? ok, being a progressive, how do you see our governmental and economic system working if you got every issue you want through congress. go.

actually, you know what, I'll start a different post to discuss. I really want to hear some answers to this.

Yeah, why should the President play nice with 15% of the population that has a different skin color than him anyway?

Well, so much for Trump winning the Black vote. :lol:

Donald Trump declines invite to NAACP convention - CNNPolitics.com

So the NAACP schedules their convention in conflict with the GOP convention so that they can be asshats by inviting GOP speakers adn then complaining when they don't show up. They know full well that in Trumps position, being at the GOP convention is going to be an all day thing for Trump, so asking him leave and head over to Cincinnati, about 4 hours away car, and about 3 hours by plane (using Google Maps) is a guaranteed "No".

So anti-segregationists are "lefties"? Are you ****ing kidding me?

Where are you getting this whole segregation argument from anyway?

Are you saying because someone opposes leftists, they are suddenly pro-segregation? LMAO. If so, what kind of crap you been smokin? lol I might try some :)

Why bother , all they want is free stuff . An organization that looks out for one race and they are the darlings of the democratic party . :roll:

It's unbelievable really. The left, especially the kooks, just can't seem to exercise common sense and figure DJT is of the opinion, or appears to anyway, have a scheduling conflict so he chooses to go to the convention instead of standing before a bunch of leftists.

That must represent rocket science to the left. lol

Look, I'm pretty pissed off at the Left myself concerning this election season - but the NAACP is not part of that cesspool. They were founded in the early 1900's-1910's to concentrate on overturning Jim Crow laws that legalized segregation.

What are you defending segregation now? What is the issue with the NAACP if it got rid of segregation? There's literally no reason to hate the NAACP unless you're a supporter of segregation.

The NAACP is a racist org. by it very definition. Would you support a organization that purports to oppose racism, yet it's board is almost exclusively one race (I was only able to find one person on their national board who wasn't black)?? If they were truly opposed to racism, then we should expect that they wouldn't have a racist name and would have a racially balanced board.

Last edited:
The NAACP IS a leftist organization. You may not like to hear it, but you will from me...they ARE leftists. Yes, IT IS a reason not to like the NAACP. I oppose leftists and everything they stand for because they are a cancer in my country destroying it bit by bit. I'm sure Hitler did one or two good things in his life but I won't go kissing his a$$ anytime soon. LMAO
Hitler?

So the NAACP schedules their convention in conflict with the GOP convention so that they can be asshats by inviting GOP speakers adn then complaining when they don't show up. They know full well that in Trumps position, being at the GOP convention is going to be an all day thing for Trump, so asking him leave and head over to Cincinnati, about 4 hours away car, and about 3 hours by plane (using Google Maps) is a guaranteed "No".

So they can play the race card. Trump is a racist for turning us down.

Back
Top Bottom