• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Declares Peace

code1211

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Kosovo, Serbia, Israel, UAE and Bahrain have all entered into peace agreements with long time adversaries.

Something seems different in the world.

I wonder if there is a single connecting thread driving these changes.

I wonder...

Kosovo, Serbia, Israel, UAE and Bahrain have all entered into peace agreements with long time adversaries.

I wonder...

Yes, Donald Trump is running for re-election.

Bahrain and UAE have been moving towards normalizing relations with Israel without Trump. This is just him swooping in taking credit.

Meanwhile, his ME policy has been a disaster for the region. iran is closer to nukes and now aggressively pursuing because we broke a deal every other country said was working. His comment to Woodward about protecting MBS bodes ill as it confirms what we already know: the U.S. embrace of Saud means: more terrorism throughout the region (and our own country). Trump has stated publicly that our troops “kept the oil” in several scenarios in which oil was involved, which is precisely what American civil and military leadership have tried for *years* to dispel among allies in the region.

Trump has objectively made things more dangerous for Israel, and the rest of the ME. And by a lot.

Bahrain and UAE have been moving towards normalizing relations with Israel without Trump. This is just him swooping in taking credit.

Meanwhile, his ME policy has been a disaster for the region. iran is closer to nukes and now aggressively pursuing because we broke a deal every other country said was working. His comment to Woodward about protecting MBS bodes ill as it confirms what we already know: the U.S. embrace of Saud means: more terrorism throughout the region (and our own country). Trump has stated publicly that our troops “kept the oil” in several scenarios in which oil was involved, which is precisely what American civil and military leadership have tried for *years* to dispel among allies in the region.

Trump has objectively made things more dangerous for Israel, and the rest of the ME. And by a lot.

2 nobel nominations

he isnt perfect with his foreign policy, by a long shot but ill give him credit for those deals

2 nobel nominations

he isnt perfect with his foreign policy, by a long shot but ill give him credit for those deals

Anyone can get a Nobel nomination. You literally have to have skin, that’s the criteria.

He gets zero credit.

I wonder...

In and by itself the answer would be no. It would be no simply because the statistics do not show anything abnormal in the numbers. There is an average of 2 peace treaties per year over the last 20 years or so.

However....
As Aunt Antifa pointed out in the second post in this thread. Both of them involve The Trumpet and his band of clowns. And considering he has not yet done a single thing good for the US or any other country during his 3.5 years of menacing, I too am guessing that he things that 1 right will correct a 1000 wrongs.

You are going to hear a lot about this. from The Trumpet of course. So never mind that clown Kushner did the groundworks and prepared for the deal, The Trumpet will try very hard to make the people believe that he has done it. Because they are obviously the best deals ever made. Nobody has ever made a better deal for the US than him. He deserves the Nobel Peace Price.

:lamo

Joey

Last edited:
2 nobel nominations

The single one and only thing The Trumpet and his band of clowns has done well. What concerns me is the motivation for the deal and the consequences of the deal. Yes, on the surface a good deal. But hold your fire for a while. There must be something to it that we are not aware of. Although, admittedly, I do not have a clue as of yet what that may be. Any suggestions?

Oh, and regarding the 2 nominations. One nomination in Norway was from a right wing party. The guy claims he is not a fan of the Trumpet, but than he also says that The Trumpet has done more for peace than most Nobel peace price winners...

Joey

Last edited:

As a shout out from reality to Aunt Antifa, the agreement that Iran was always breaking and has now abandoned altogether was still in force with the other signatories after the US abandoned it.

The rest of your post is propagandistic fantasy.

In and by itself the answer would be no. It would be no simply because the statistics do not show anything abnormal in the numbers. There is an average of 2 peace treaties per year over the last 20 years or so.

However....
As Aunt Antifa pointed out in the second post in this thread. Both of them involve The Trumpet and his band of clowns. And considering he has not yet done a single thing good for the US or any other country during his 3.5 years of menacing, I too am guessing that he things that 1 right will correct a 1000 wrongs.

You are going to hear a lot about this. from The Trumpet of course. So never mind that clown Kushner did the groundworks and prepared for the deal, The Trumpet will try very hard to make the people believe that he has done it. Because they are obviously the best deals ever made. Nobody has ever made a better deal for the US than him. He deserves the Nobel Peace Price.

:lamo

Joey

Wait! Wut?

You're saying that 2 Arab-Muslim Countries have signed peace deals with Israel over the last 20 years?

What planet are you from?

The single one and only thing The Trumpet and his band of clowns has done well. What concerns me is the motivation for the deal and the consequences of the deal. Yes, on the surface a good deal. But hold your fire for a while. There must be something to it that we are not aware of. Although, admittedly, I do not have a clue as of yet what that may be. Any suggestions?

Oh, and regarding the 2 nominations. One nomination in Norway was from a right wing party. The guy claims he is not a fan of the Trumpet, but than he also says that The Trumpet has done more for peace than most Nobel peace price winners...

Joey

Why would the political affiliation of the nominator have anything at all to do with whether or not the deals are advancing peace?

I wonder...

America 1st.
How about Peace in America?

Joey

so what was he hiding????

2 nobel nominations

you obviously misspelled 'noble'

nobLE  peace prize.jpg

As a shout out from reality to Aunt Antifa, the agreement that Iran was always breaking and has now abandoned altogether was still in force with the other signatories after the US abandoned it.

The rest of your post is propagandistic fantasy.

ah, the USA only "abandoned" it while iran, in response, "broke" the agreement

campaign I met

trump inherited a divided country and it hasn't gotten better

It has not. It's got worse.
I think the division needs to end.

And trump's strategy is to divide.

The theme of divide-and-conquer – or at least just divide – so distressed a former Trump cabinet member, onetime Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, that he issued a statement to The Atlantic denouncing Trump's behavior and rhetoric.

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people – does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us," Mattis wrote.
Access Denied

Last edited:
It has not. It's got worse.
I think the division needs to end.

And trump's strategy is to divide.

The theme of divide-and-conquer – or at least just divide – so distressed a former Trump cabinet member, onetime Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, that he issued a statement to The Atlantic denouncing Trump's behavior and rhetoric.

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people – does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us," Mattis wrote.
Access Denied

how would it end?

Back
Top Bottom