• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Declares Peace

If you go by Obama, sure anybody can get one Nobel peace prize nomination. So do you give Biden credit for his none?

Biden isn’t sending mailers out to a bunch of simps asking for donations to win his big trophy.

Siddown.

If you go by Obama, sure anybody can get one Nobel peace prize nomination. So do you give Biden credit for his none?
How would you know Biden hasn't been nominated? I'm not saying he has been, only that the nominations are not revealed until 50 years later for each year's prize.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Any national politician or professor can nominate someone for a Nobel prize, just to name a couple. And they can nominate anyone for any reason. Putin likely has been nominated several times.

IIRC a Radio talk show host from the LA area was nominated.

In part to show anyone can be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Sure he is... He just isn't touting a Peace Prize nomination.

Sure, but Biden is actually gonna win *his* trophy, and many people agree.

I decided to buy a house. Couldn't do it without the agent who made it happen.

The President and his agents BROKERED THE DEAL.

Why are you doing backflips to deny reality? Again.
Really, you don’t think someone is capable of buying a piece of property without having a middle man to handle it for them?

So the campaign will pay with campaigh money? Lol. I don't think that's how you're supposed to use campaign money.
It was a campaign event that caused the disrepair. Which means the campaign is liable for the cost of repairs. Don’t know what is so difficult to understand about that

The claim is that the Obama Administration was off shoring factories. Thousands were off shored. The footage shows a place with lights being turned off. So what? Powerful visual image to reflect reality.

The contradictory guidance from the CDC was based on the knowledge of the virus in real time.

Regarding the national plan, there is not a national plan because the governors run the states. The Feds provide the framework to coordinate efforts. What's wrong with following the law?

Between Bush and Obama, suffering under the guidelines of NAFTA, 70,000 factories closed. Millions of jobs were lost. USMCA seems to have stopped that.

FACT CHECK: Did The US Lose 70,000 Factories Under Bush And Obama? | Check Your Fact

The Claim? LOL. How about some proof. Remember, Obama hasn't been pres for 3.75 yrs.

The virus is a pandemic. There's no framework. There's not even a plan or guidance. Incompetent from the WH.

NAFTA was 30 yrs ago. That ship sailed with Gringich and the Repubs along with sell out Clinton.

Try living in today's world, with today's president.

very tough

It's only tough if Americans don't want to move forward.

Again, I assume most living here want to have America be the leaders of the world.
So it's tough, but the end goal needs to be the motive. Not party loyalty.

Yes, Donald Trump is running for re-election.

Bahrain and UAE have been moving towards normalizing relations with Israel without Trump. This is just him swooping in taking credit.

Meanwhile, his ME policy has been a disaster for the region. iran is closer to nukes and now aggressively pursuing because we broke a deal every other country said was working. His comment to Woodward about protecting MBS bodes ill as it confirms what we already know: the U.S. embrace of Saud means: more terrorism throughout the region (and our own country). Trump has stated publicly that our troops “kept the oil” in several scenarios in which oil was involved, which is precisely what American civil and military leadership have tried for *years* to dispel among allies in the region.

Trump has objectively made things more dangerous for Israel, and the rest of the ME. And by a lot.

Interesting how you believe Trump when it suits one part of your argument and disbelieve him when it doesn't.

Interesting. But hypocritical

Interesting how you believe Trump when it suits one part of your argument and disbelieve him when it doesn't.

Interesting. But hypocritical

It has nothing to do with what I believe. Whether he’s lying or telling the truth about the oil, he’s declaring it regardless.

It has nothing to do with what I believe. Whether he’s lying or telling the truth about the oil, he’s declaring it regardless.

So? Doesn't mean it is true. Unless you are prepared to believe all of President Trumps other statements.

So? Doesn't mean it is true. Unless you are prepared to believe all of President Trumps other statements.

I’m sorry you just want to fight but have nothing to fight about here. :(

By what method are the divisions increased by the President?

Links and pull quotes, please.
Here is another way Trump is divisive.

Trump blames 'Blue States' for rising coronavirus deaths, Internet finds it 'appalling, inhuman and incorrect' | MEAWW

"While the novel coronavirus continues to grip the nation, President Donald Trump has gone ahead and blamed “blues states” for the rising deaths from the deadly virus. He suggested that if "you take the Blue states out" of the equation, the US would be competing with other nations.*"

He said we could consider blue states and red states separately in those words. He has stated these sort of things before, separating states based on political makeup, which ones voted for him rather than Hillary, which ones have Republican governors or legislators.

I've provided evidence in posts above that Israel (the Mossad leader in this effort, Yossi) and the UAE Ambassador to the US did the work for the agreement on diplomatic relations to be formalized between Israel and UAE. It isnt "backflips" to believe those who actually do the work should get the credit. Are you against those who do the work getting the credit?

Not in the slightest.

Why are you against crediting all who participated?

You seem to have been saying that this relationship has been ongoing for years. Where was Sleepy Joe? Why did they wait until Trump was the President?

Which means they didnt do anything except show Iran that the US approved officially of the deal. Israel and UAE did the work. Israel and Bahrain did the work on that one.

Just as Egypt and Israel did the work during the Carter Administration.

Just as Jordan and Israel did the work during the Clinton Administration.

Are suffering under the delusion that the US can unilaterally pronounce peace and it poofs into existence between warring nations?

Buying a house is nothing like developing diplomatic relations between countries, especially not when those involved in doing the work take care of all the details.

Re-read your post and try to figure out why you have missed the point entirely.

Hint: I wanted to buy the house. The seller wanted to sell it. We BOTH needed various legalities overcome and used an agent to moderate negotiations and provide a forum to communicate.

You hate the President so completely that you seem unable to think rationally when he is added to any consideration.

Psychology. Trump plays on peoples fears and emotions, then projects himself as the victim of responses to his bullying.

Trump Divided America With Psychology — Here's How We Heal | Psychology Today

That is complete and utter BS.

Once again, please provide links and pull quotes FROM THE PRESIDENT to support whatever it is you think has been happening.

Quoting others who, like you, blindly hate the President or are working to advance some independent agenda is rumor mongering only.

Not in the slightest.

Why are you against crediting all who participated?

You seem to have been saying that this relationship has been ongoing for years. Where was Sleepy Joe? Why did they wait until Trump was the President?
Because it isnt participating to simply be there. And those others have not been told they were put up for the award.

Just like the Chief or First Class who comes down holding a cup of coffee 2 hours into the start of some critical maintenance and says to those doing the maintenance "dont forget to sign the paperwork when you are done" and walks away without ever touching a tool or even who stands there the whole time, not talking about anything related to the job, not offering even similar experience or guidance, not helping in any way doesn't deserve credit for simply being there, doesnt deserve a NAM for such crap. If what you put into something isn't significant, you dont deserve credit for it, awards for it, particularly if others are not even getting recognized.

Re-read your post and try to figure out why you have missed the point entirely.

Hint: I wanted to buy the house. The seller wanted to sell it. We BOTH needed various legalities overcome and used an agent to moderate negotiations and provide a forum to communicate.

You hate the President so completely that you seem unable to think rationally when he is added to any consideration.
You dont need an agent if you know what you are doing, know about those legalities, as Israel and the UAE do. They did all the work pertaining to the logistics and the legalities.

Just as Egypt and Israel did the work during the Carter Administration.

Just as Jordan and Israel did the work during the Clinton Administration.

Are suffering under the delusion that the US can unilaterally pronounce peace and it poofs into existence between warring nations?

And Carter wasn't included on that Egypt/Israel prize. The committee tried to include him later, but couldn't.

Was Clinton given a Nobel Peace Prize for it? And Jordan and Israel deserve most of the credit for that, but Clinton did in fact push for it. But they absolutely deserve the bulk of the credit since they began such negotiations before Clinton was elected into office.

Israel–Jordan peace treaty - Wikipedia

There was no war between Israel and the UAE, ever. They haven't been "warring nations". And they made the efforts to end any hostilities that did exist.

You can be good at convincing people of things, playing on their fears without being an evil genius.

That is the ongoing tactic of the Democrat party leadership.

Every topic they speak on includes a warning of dire consequence.

Take Global Warming, (whoops) I mean Climate Change.

Since Dr. James Hansen presented his error laden prediction of future warming in 1988 to the Senate, we have had

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JARRING CHORD }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ONLY 12 YEARS UNTIL THE DAMAGE DONE TO THE ENVIRONMENT WILL BE IRREVERSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In just about every year since, certainly in every ELECTION YEAR since, the 12 year warning is re-issued.

We celebrate some anniversary of the expiration of the 12 year warning every year.

Now the warnings are not just some theoretical threat, the Leftists are actually burning and looting our cities while the Democrat local authorities enable them through inaction.

At least in this case, we don't need to rely on vague projected outcomes. We can actually WATCH them destroying civilization.

So... There's that.

What is its current address? Who's idea was it to set up such an embassy or any relations between those two countries?

So, no address to list from 2019?

That what I thought.

Back
Top Bottom