• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Declares Peace

THAT is exactly what the President is doing.

When the idiots running the states into the ground do their destructive work by enabling the bad elements, the President warns of it. He's asking that the Governors protect the people and he's offering help to get the job(s) done.

The division is created and promoted by the Leftists in the country.
This is not true. It isnt just Trump, but he absolutely is adding to the divisions of this country.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Never actually got there, though, before the Trump Administration moved the deals forward.
Trump did not move the deals forward, the UAE Ambassador to the US did. It was his idea.

There will be no peace in the Middle East until the issue of Palestine is settled. This treaty is a smoke screen and Jared is hoping we don't notice.

And every leftist. LOL
No, I'm not trying to win it or even voicing a desire for it.....like Trump.

It is so stupid to be attempting to shift the focus away from Orangey's envy.

Awww, someone is having trouble coming to grips with Trump winning.

What's he won? The same far-right Norwegian politician who nominated him after his little tryst with Kim has nominated him again. Gretha Thunberg was nominated too, along with over 300 people and organizations.
If it was just Donnie and Gretha, who would you bet on?

What's he won? The same far-right Norwegian politician who nominated him after his little tryst with Kim has nominated him again. Gretha Thunberg was nominated too, along with over 300 people and organizations.

the smart one with a conscience

Someone missed a years worth of threads on "winning" and it wasn't me

Didn’t they just resod the South Lawn? Who gets the bill this time?

2 nobel nominations

he isnt perfect with his foreign policy, by a long shot but ill give him credit for those deals

I think she'd rather eat glass.

Didn’t they just resod the South Lawn? Who gets the bill this time?

i read that the tRump campaign already acknowledged it will pay for the repairs to the rose garden

i read that the tRump campaign already acknowledged it will pay for the repairs to the rose garden

They tore the lawn up for the convention; doesn’t seem like they waited very long to have 1K people trampling on it this afternoon...:shrug:

THAT is exactly what the President is doing.

When the idiots running the states into the ground do their destructive work by enabling the bad elements, the President warns of it. He's asking that the Governors protect the people and he's offering help to get the job(s)
The division is created and promoted by the Leftists in the country.
Sure doesn't seem like it with the virus. The contradicting message from the CDC and other health professionals and the WH.

No plan at the national level to work to stop the pandemic.

The social unrest the country is going through. The division of the people. That's NOT the MAGA I thought would happen. Was that your idea?

And now his new slogan is 'great America comeback'. We need a comeback after his 1st term. So much for MAGA or even a reason for him to have a 2nd term. He has put America in a bad spot.

A new ad released by President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign that looked to capitalize on the August jobs report to portray the country as being in the middle of a "great American comeback" features foreign stock footage.
Trump ad touting '''great American comeback''' features foreign stock footage - ABC News

Because they didnt do anything. They took what they were being given, did not do any work but then presume to take the accolades. It wasn't even a US persons idea to use diplomatic relations to possibly stop (at least temporarily) plans by Israel to take over portions of the West Bank. That idea was the UAE Ambassador to the US.

I've never agreed with those who simply observe or hold some honorary or symbolic mediator or supervisory position getting credit for the actual work. If someone were to put up the Mossad leader and/or the UAE Ambassador, I'd agree that they at least deserve the credit (I dont necessarily agree they should get the award just for this, although the Mossad leader may for all the work he is said to have put into establishing these relations over the last decade). But Trump did not do anything of significance within these agreements. He was pretty much a placeholder. There is little doubt that this agreement would have been reached without Trump.

You're doing backflips to deny reality.

Lol...lefties angry over peace. Sums them up perfectly.

It's more the Saudis moving in the background than Trump. The Saudis can't normalize their relations with Israel themselves, but they need an easy way to conduct business with one of their most important strategic allies in the region, so their little vassals in the Gulf will do it instead, and become intermediaries for the Saudis.

So the president and his agents brokered the deals.

More to come.

Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom