• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Declares Peace

That is the ongoing tactic of the Democrat party leadership.

Every topic they speak on includes a warning of dire consequence.

Take Global Warming, (whoops) I mean Climate Change.

Since Dr. James Hansen presented his error laden prediction of future warming in 1988 to the Senate, we have had

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JARRING CHORD }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

ONLY 12 YEARS UNTIL THE DAMAGE DONE TO THE ENVIRONMENT WILL BE IRREVERSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In just about every year since, certainly in every ELECTION YEAR since, the 12 year warning is re-issued.

We celebrate some anniversary of the expiration of the 12 year warning every year.

Now the warnings are not just some theoretical threat, the Leftists are actually burning and looting our cities while the Democrat local authorities enable them through inaction.

At least in this case, we don't need to rely on vague projected outcomes. We can actually WATCH them destroying civilization.

So... There's that.
Yet Trump is doing that. Most of his campaign ads are just that. His stupid rhetoric about saying Merry Christmas or our military being in shambles are fear mongering. Claiming the country will burn to the ground under Biden is fearmongering.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

So, no address to list from 2019?

That what I thought.
Where's yours for now? Also please present who set up the relationships and when to establish any current or future address.

Really, you don’t think someone is capable of buying a piece of property without having a middle man to handle it for them?

Not me.

Apparently this process of Middle East Peace is a little too difficult to conduct without a mediating agent.

Prior to this, you may have forgotten that the President and his team also helped to form the coalition of 50 Arab states united to oppose Islamic terror.

Judging by this coalition, it seems that almost all of the Middle East sees Iran as a powerful and dangerous entity in the Middle East.

The ONLY folks working in the area that "missed the memo" regarding the dangers posed by Iran were the idiots who brokered the Obama Administration's Iran bribe and pay-off scheme in their cash for hostages deal.

It seems odd that the Obama teams could have missed the obvious. Seems odd that they missed so much so often.

The Claim? LOL. How about some proof. Remember, Obama hasn't been pres for 3.75 yrs.

The virus is a pandemic. There's no framework. There's not even a plan or guidance. Incompetent from the WH.

NAFTA was 30 yrs ago. That ship sailed with Gringich and the Repubs along with sell out Clinton.

Try living in today's world, with today's president.

I can't tell if you're arguing against the idea that NAFTA was bad or against the idea that NAFTA was good.

Regarding the pandemic, the Feds are doing what they can within the limits of the law. The governors run the show(s) locally. The Feds are providing help as requested and moving mountains to create a vaccine.

The plan developed over the last few months and with ongoing development has now organized about 51,000 distribution points nationally for the vaccine to be administered.

TODAY'S President has undone NAFTA, and HAS REVERSED the off shoring of factories and jobs.

It's difficult to understand what point you are trying to make.

Here is another way Trump is divisive.

Trump blames 'Blue States' for rising coronavirus deaths, Internet finds it 'appalling, inhuman and incorrect' | MEAWW

"While the novel coronavirus continues to grip the nation, President Donald Trump has gone ahead and blamed “blues states” for the rising deaths from the deadly virus. He suggested that if "you take the Blue states out" of the equation, the US would be competing with other nations.*"

He said we could consider blue states and red states separately in those words. He has stated these sort of things before, separating states based on political makeup, which ones voted for him rather than Hillary, which ones have Republican governors or legislators.

In that statement he stated a fact. Is stating a fact considered to be "blaming".

He cites in the part of the quote omitted that the "management" of the response in Blue States probably contributes to the lesser degree of success.

I found in my career that the entire process of management contributed strongly to the final outcomes.

Management, effective or failing, including training, planning implementation, follow up and response all contributed to outcomes. Good management almost ALWAYS creates better outcomes.

That statistics are what they are is not deniable. Determining the "WHY" is a different thing altogether.

One revealing event is the use of light to sanitize NYC Subway cars. When Trump said light could be effective, he was ridiculed. When Cuomo implemented the suggestion, he was venerated.

Any reason for the difference?

Coronavirus Deaths: The Most Predictive Factor | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

<snip>
In our 26 red states, the average coronavirus death rate per million is about 82.

In the 24 blue states, plus the District of Columbia, it’s about 235.

On average, then, you are about 2.9 times more likely to die of COVID-19 if you live a blue state than if you live in a red state.

But averages mean little in the real world.

If you live in New York, your chance of dying of coronavirus is 11 times higher than if you live in Georgia.

The numbers change depending on the relative states, of course, but the most predictive factor is whether you prefer blue or red.

The former preference appears to be bad for your health.

<snip>

Last edited:
In that statement he stated a fact. Is stating a fact considered to be "blaming".

He cites in the part of the quote omitted that the "management" of the response in Blue States probably contributes to the lesser degree of success.

I found in my career that the entire process of management contributed strongly to the final outcomes.

Management, effective or failing, including training, planning implementation, follow up and response all contributed to outcomes. Good management almost ALWAYS creates better outcomes.

That statistics are what they are is not deniable. Determining the "WHY" is a different thing altogether.

One revealing event is the use of light to sanitize NYC Subway cars. When Trump said light could be effective, he was ridiculed. When Cuomo implemented the suggestion, he was venerated.

Any reason for the difference?

Coronavirus Deaths: The Most Predictive Factor | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

<snip>
In our 26 red states, the average coronavirus death rate per million is about 82.

In the 24 blue states, plus the District of Columbia, it’s about 235.

On average, then, you are about 2.9 times more likely to die of COVID-19 if you live a blue state than if you live in a red state.

But averages mean little in the real world.

If you live in New York, your chance of dying of coronavirus is 11 times higher than if you live in Georgia.

The numbers change depending on the relative states, of course, but the most predictive factor is whether you prefer blue or red.

The former preference appears to be bad for your health.

<snip>
Yes. Stating a fact that is clearly devisive in nature is absolutely being divisive and blaming.

Back
Top Bottom