• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump dashes Cruz' hopes in Indiana

All the while.................you say nothing about the 40 years of lies from Clinton....the Biggest Liar ....by far!!!

:shock: :roll:

I wasn't aware Clinton was calling Ted Cruz lying Ted? Or a derogatory "Lying Donald" towards Trump? Sure she has criticized both of them about their truthfulness but again, my post was about the derogatory comments towards Ted Cruz by Trump. Making this about Hillary is illogical because this is about the Trump/Cruz dynamic.

And yes, Clinton lies just like any other politician but she at least is not a lying woman-insulting, Latino insulting, lying conspiracy nutcase birther idiotic crook/snake oil salesman like Trump is.

:shock: :roll:

I wasn't aware Clinton was calling Ted Cruz lying Ted? Or a derogatory "Lying Donald" towards Trump? Sure she has criticized both of them about their truthfulness but again, my post was about the derogatory comments towards Ted Cruz by Trump. Making this about Hillary is illogical because this is about the Trump/Cruz dynamic.

And yes, Clinton lies just like any other politician but she at least is not a lying woman-insulting, Latino insulting, lying conspiracy nutcase birther idiotic crook/snake oil salesman like Trump is.

Ya....................she is. You just ignore it....or haven't a clue. :roll::wink2:

I have two very good friends who are retired SS. Behind the scenes, Hillary hates pretty much everyone, except her lover...Huma. She is a snake of the First Order. A liar, huge crook and an enabler of Bill's dalliances.
She has played the nasty bitch card with all of Bill's lovers and did everything she could to ruin their lives. Hillary is sooo much more despicable than any politician I know of, 'cept for Ted Kennedy.

Ya....................she is. You just ignore it....or haven't a clue. :roll::wink2:

I have two very good friends who are retired SS. Behind the scenes, Hillary hates pretty much everyone, except her lover...Huma. She is a snake of the First Order. A liar, huge crook and an enabler of Bill's dalliances.
She has played the nasty bitch card with all of Bill's lovers and did everything she could to ruin their lives. Hillary is sooo much more despicable than any politician I know of, 'cept for Ted Kennedy.

That may be your opinion, still prefer her 100 times more than "the Donald oddity".

That may be your opinion, still prefer her 100 times more than "the Donald oddity".

And that's a choice I could never make. #Never Clinton.

I was at the Trump rally last night to an overflow crowd and it was electric. I know what a Crook, Liar and Snake, Hillary already is, Trump is the only choice now.
I say give Trump a chance, because the last 7 years have been the disaster that was predicted in '07.

-He talked about how Hillary is an enabler for Bill, the biggest disaster for women in modern history
-He talked about the wall and coming to America ...."legally"
-He talked about only deciding to come into the race 10 months ago and knocked out 17 opponents by overwhelming margins of the popular vote.
-He bashed the media numerous times on their liberal bias...like saying he only got 40% of the vote ....with 17 others sharing that vote.....then when there were only 3 left in the race, he was getting near 60%

He hit the nail on the head on every point he made. All true. I loved seeing the media have to sit there and take it because they were filming live!

Last edited:
anotherbubba with his unique perspective on cruz getting his ass kicked

And that's a choice I could never make. #Never Clinton.

I was at the Trump rally last night to an overflow crowd and it was electric. I know what a Crook, Liar and Snake, Hillary already is, Trump is the only choice now.
I say give Trump a chance, because the last 7 years have been the disaster that was predicted in '07.

-He talked about how Hillary is an enabler for Bill, the biggest disaster for women in modern history
-He talked about the wall and coming to America ...."legally"
-He talked about only deciding to come into the race 10 months ago and knocked out 17 opponents by overwhelming margins of the popular vote.
-He bashed the media numerous times on their liberal bias...like saying he only got 40% of the vote ....with 17 others sharing that vote.....then when there were only 3 left in the race, he was getting near 60%

He hit the nail on the head on every point he made. All true. I loved seeing the media have to sit there and take it because they were filming live!

Disaster? Well, it is when looking at the behavior of the republican politicians in congress.

And it is Hyllarious that Trump dares to proclaim someone a liar, crook, snake, mean, enabler, etc. etc. etc.

Who is the idiot that posts that global warming was all about China and denying jobs in the US (and then jokes that he joked about it, something i do not believe when looking at the other conspiracy theories he believes in).

Who is the idiot that kept claiming Obama was a secret Kenyan? Trump and Joe the Idiot sheriff.

Who thinks/proclaimed that Ted Cruz's father was connected to the killing of JFK?

Who retweeted idiotic crime statistics about blacks?

Which idiot claims that the Mexican government sends their criminals to the US as a policy?

Who thinks all Mexicans (except maybe for a few) are drug runners, drug dealers, rapists?

Which lying snakeoil salesman proclaimed about Obama that "the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy." ?

Who lies about autism being caused by vaccination?

Who said that the death of Scalia was murder?

Who lied about thousands of Muslims from New Jersey celebrating at the falling of the twin towers?

Or how about the Trump video about swarming the borders (which actually was shot in Morocco)?

And we could go on and on about the idiotic conspiracy theories and the outright falsehoods that Trump so far has proclaimed.

And then we are not talking about his misogyny, his vile behavior, his crude, crass, bullying behavior.

Hilary might not be all that, I know, she is a flawed candidate, but that is something that US people can say who do not support Hillary or Trump. Trump supporters claiming that Hillary is a flawed/lying/woman card playing idiot are throwing stones while standing in a glass cathedral of epic sizes because their own candidate is the king of lies, the king of conspiracy, a flawed business man, a bully, woman hater, xenophobe, racist idiot. And as said, Hillary is flawed, but at least she is not Trump.

Why not...anything is possible. Wait until Trump starts dumping on Hillary...I'm looking forward to it!

Wait until Hillary and every democrat starts running adds against Drumpf, sorry Trump, and all his down ticket republicans start feeling they have to distance themselves from Trump, then the dumping will have started.

Disaster? Well, it is when looking at the behavior of the republican politicians in congress.

And it is Hyllarious that Trump dares to proclaim someone a liar, crook, snake, mean, enabler, etc. etc. etc.

Who is the idiot that posts that global warming was all about China and denying jobs in the US (and then jokes that he joked about it, something i do not believe when looking at the other conspiracy theories he believes in).

Who is the idiot that kept claiming Obama was a secret Kenyan? Trump and Joe the Idiot sheriff.

Who thinks/proclaimed that Ted Cruz's father was connected to the killing of JFK?

Who retweeted idiotic crime statistics about blacks?

Which idiot claims that the Mexican government sends their criminals to the US as a policy?

Who thinks all Mexicans (except maybe for a few) are drug runners, drug dealers, rapists?

Which lying snakeoil salesman proclaimed about Obama that "the people that went to school with him, they never saw him, they don't know who he is. It's crazy." ?

Who lies about autism being caused by vaccination?

Who said that the death of Scalia was murder?

Who lied about thousands of Muslims from New Jersey celebrating at the falling of the twin towers?

Or how about the Trump video about swarming the borders (which actually was shot in Morocco)?

And we could go on and on about the idiotic conspiracy theories and the outright falsehoods that Trump so far has proclaimed.

And then we are not talking about his misogyny, his vile behavior, his crude, crass, bullying behavior.

Hilary might not be all that, I know, she is a flawed candidate, but that is something that US people can say who do not support Hillary or Trump. Trump supporters claiming that Hillary is a flawed/lying/woman card playing idiot are throwing stones while standing in a glass cathedral of epic sizes because their own candidate is the king of lies, the king of conspiracy, a flawed business man, a bully, woman hater, xenophobe, racist idiot. And as said, Hillary is flawed, but at least she is not Trump.

Trump is flawed, but he certainly isn't Hillary. She is 100x worse than Trump. There are no Vince Foster people in Trumps past. There are no Chris Stevens in Trumps past. There is no violation of Govt. Security in Trumps past. Those all belong to Hillary!...and a whole lot more. She should have been indicted already and sentenced to Death!

Some of what you mentioned above, accusations by Trump...........I know to be true.

Bottom line Pete....we have two choices in November......and I will tell you this...#Never Clinton!!!

Trump is flawed, but he certainly isn't Hillary. She is 100x worse than Trump. There are no Vince Foster people in Trumps past. There are no Chris Stevens in Trumps past. There is no violation of Govt. Security in Trumps past. Those all belong to Hillary!...and a whole lot more. She should have been indicted already and sentenced to Death!

Some of what you mentioned above, accusations by Trump...........I know to be true.

Bottom line Pete....we have two choices in November......and I will tell you this...#Never Clinton!!!

I think you got that the wrong way around, big time. It is Hillary is flawed but at least she isn't an bombastic orange haired fake presidential candidate who thinks he is an entertainer. The US does not need a fake entertainer it needs a real presidential candidate but as all the republican actual candidates where trumped by this orange haired buffoon, it will be up to the adult in the room (Hillary) to dump the Trump on his bum.

What is in Trumps past is his misogyny towards women making him the most unpopular politician among women. Hated among most latinos and disliked among black voters.

And the man has no understanding what the truth is. Yesterday he had the ludicrous claim that the US is the highest taxed nation in the world. What idiocy, does the Donald oddity not think his claims get checked? Or is he so deluded that the total US public is as gullible towards his claims as his supporters are?

In most kinds of taxation the US is toward the bottom of the developed bunch or at the lower end of the average pack.

Fact, Tax revenue of the US as percentage of the GDP in the US is 26%, which is a fair whack of money, but for example in Denmark it is 50.9%, in France it is 45.2% and in Belgium it is 44.7%. Actually the average, of all 34 OECD nations compared, is 34.2%. But that measure the US isn't even close to the average taxation level, it is far below the average. The US is 31st out of 34 nations when comparing the taxation as percentage of the GDP. Only Korea (24.6%), Chile (19.8%) and Mexico (19.7%) are lower, all other nations in that list (of developed countries).

Fact, corporate taxes are the highest in the world if one does not take into consideration exclusions and deductions US companies can use. When looking at the percentage out of GDP that US companies add to the tax revenue the US is again below average. The average is 2.9%. The US corporate tax revenue as percentage of the GDP is 2.6%. And that is hardly "the most taxed" nation. Norway has 7.1%, New Zealand 4.4% and Luxembourg 4.3%. Fact is that US corporations are not the most heavily taxed in the world, in Norway it is more than double.

Fact, when looking at the tax revenue per capita (the most honest look at how much US citizens pay in taxes) the US is also below average. The average taxation per capita is 14,293 dollars. In the US it is 14,204 dollars. For example in Luxembourg it is $49,911. In Norway it is $38,016 and in Denmark it is $31,054. US citizens pay about 1/3 of what people in Luxembourg pay and pay less than half the taxes that are levied in Norway and Denmark.

So when he claims the US is the most taxed nation in the world, then he again is talking out of his behind.

And you might claim #Never Clinton!! but I think most people will go for the #NEVER EVER Trump!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom