• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump cuts short "60 Minutes" interview and tweets at Lesley Stahl

Oh I doubt that he cares about that anymore, he probably doesn't even notice at this point. Good God, I would hate to work as his valet, ewwww.
And to clarify, I am not disparaging those that suffer from incontinence, but Trump, I hope he's shit in a lot of golf carts..

Because all candidates for office have to show they can handle a few tough questions, and in trumps case he is desperate to bring people to his side, that childish behavior will only do more damage.

When is Biden going on with Hannity? Or Tucker Carlson? No he just interfaces with the gaggle of liberal media types who ask him what kind of milkshake he ordered.

I'm glad Tim Russert isn't still alive. Trump would have trashed his reputation.

LOL! Okay that was pretty good. But you know at my age it might take me an hour and half as well. Depending on how many times I have to wind it back due to bathroom breaks. On the other hand though we have a 74 year old spoiled brat who has a tough time with being able to behave himself for any period of time in excess of 10 minutes
Yeah, but Trump doesnt have any of those issues, hell, he can work right thru a potty break, he wears a diaper. FACT.

Do you think Donald Trump never gets softball questions?

I'm sure Lesley Stahl just like any other liberal journalist would love to bring down Trump with a few hard hitting questions. Who's giving Biden his hard hitting questions? Anybody?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-abruptly-ends-60-minutes-interview-lesley-stahl/

POUTUS is at it again. Getting all huffed up whenever somebody askes him real questions instead of the softballs Fox typically tosses him. This would appear to promise to provide that same sort of sharp contrast between Trump and Biden that horrified so many in Americans in their first -ahem-debate. If that's what you want to call it. Sounds like must see TV for Sunday night.

Lately, every time he gets put in front of a journalist, he absolutely gets destroyed.

Jonathan Swan, Chris Wallace, Leslie Stahl, the woman at the town hall.... he just cant handle anything tougher than Sean Hannity or Maria Bartoromo.

I'm sure Lesley Stahl just like any other liberal journalist would love to bring down Trump with a few hard hitting questions. Who's giving Biden his hard hitting questions? Anybody?

You mean those mean, hard hitting questions like...

“What is your top priority for your second term”?

When is Biden going on with Hannity? Or Tucker Carlson? No he just interfaces with the gaggle of liberal media types who ask him what kind of milkshake he ordered.

Neither is a journalist representing a major news station, so why would he, that makes no sense. Heck I am not even sure What Carlson is, there was a time a long while back that I liked his act, but since then he has gone off the deep end and is only good for entertainment value now and even that isn't very impressive unless you consider sitting there with s stupid look on your face as real entertainment. I listen to Hannity for a while, his favorite trick was to invite Libs to call in his show then after they made the mistake he made fun of them and any point they tried making was ignored, at a certain point no one was dumb enough to call in and that trick went to the wayside. So no, only someone like trump that loves tabloids bothers doing interviews and even on FOX and Friends they have trouble getting a straight answer out of him, so the Lib Moderators and Reporters are not alone in trying to get trump to do a real interview without trump going off the rails, ask Chris Wallace.

Biden gave a direct answer recently. One of the media crowd of half a dozen or so asked him what kind of milkshake he bought. He turned to them and bravely answered one chocolate and one vanilla.
Well that would be an easy one for Trump to answer. Being the white nationalist that he is he would definitely choose only the white vanilla of course.

"I'll take my ball and go home."

Back
Top Bottom