• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump criticizes Biden in town hall for not issuing a national mask mandate

Puigb

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
President Donald Trump criticized former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday for failing to enforce a national mask mandate — but Biden, as a candidate, has no authority to do so.

When asked by a voter during an ABC News town hall why he has not supported universal mask-wearing, Trump diverted to blame his 2020 Democratic opponent for having not done so.

"A good question is you ask, like Joe Biden, they said 'we're going to do a national mandate on masks,'" Trump said Tuesday evening. "But he didn't do it, I mean, he never did it."

"They said at the Democratic Convention they're going to do a national mandate, they never did it because they checked out and they didn't do it," he said

Trump criticizes Biden in town hall for not issuing a national mask mandate — but Biden as a candidate has no authority to do so

This lowlife literally criticized a private citizen for not doing a national mask mandate...I mean does this loser realize Biden isn't president yet? Is he trolling? Is he losing his marbles? Maybe both?

Regardless, nobody loved that town hall more than the Lincoln Project and the Biden campaign. Literal gold, all of it.

Trump criticizes Biden in town hall for not issuing a national mask mandate — but Biden as a candidate has no authority to do so

This lowlife literally criticized a private citizen for not doing a national mask mandate...I mean does this loser realize Biden isn't president yet? Is he trolling? Is he losing his marbles? Maybe both?

Regardless, nobody loved that town hall more than the Lincoln Project and the Biden campaign. Literal gold, all of it.

I sometimes worry about the left and most all of the people in the anti-trump camp, because of the same repeated stupidity of actions like this.

I sometimes worry about the left and most all of the people in the anti-trump camp, because of the same repeated stupidity of actions like this.

You should worry about your avatar, and why your president and ideology are literal garbage.

So Trump once again forgot he is actually President. He's again running as the opposition candidate, but that only works if you're opposition. The government candidate is supposed to run on his achievements in government,but Trump doesn't have any (except giving himself and his rich friends a tax cut, but that's not something he wants to remind voters of).

Biden literally has an ad out there declaring he would issue a national mask mandate across the country. Then you have another video of him walking it back as an action that could be likely unconstitutional. Will the real Joe Biden please stand up!

Trump spent MONTHS telling people not to wear masks and threatened to withhold federal funding from states that had mask mandates. Do you ever get sick of lying and defending this scumbag? You won't even admit to the things we all saw him do on TV.

Biden literally has an ad out there declaring he would issue a national mask mandate across the country. Then you have another video of him walking it back as an action that could be likely unconstitutional. Will the real Joe Biden please stand up!

I don't even think he knows what he's doing at this point.

Biden is possibly being told to stand up in front of a camera and read what the prompter says.

This whole song and dance is just so old at this point.

I don't even think he knows what he's doing at this point.

Biden is possibly being told to stand up in front of a camera and read what the prompter says.

This whole song and dance is just so old at this point.

Is anyone forcing you to watch or listen to any of it?

Trump spent MONTHS telling people not to wear masks and threatened to withhold federal funding from states that had mask mandates. Do you ever get sick of lying and defending this scumbag? You won't even admit to the things we all saw him do on TV.

Alright, I'll bite.

Quote and cite where he told everyone not to wear mask, or are you talking about his opinion on mask at this point. Because in all honesty, I don't really care for it if it's just his opinion.

Also, show me where he was withholding that federal funding and why.

Alright, I'll bite.

Quote and cite where he told everyone not to wear mask, or are you talking about his opinion on mask at this point. Because in all honesty, I don't really care for it if it's just his opinion.

Just what message do you think Trump sends to his supporters and other Americans when he has large gatherings, and doesn't wear a mask, or require other attendees to wear masks? Ever heard of leading by example, or is that concept foreign to you ?

Is anyone forcing you to watch or listen to any of it?

When it's practically shoved in my face at every turn, yes.

Most social media is going to do this and this sites nature means that much of the same will be repeated.

When it's practically shoved in my face at every turn, yes.

Most social media is going to do this and this sites nature means that much of the same will be repeated.

A pc mouse kinda works like a tv remote. One can use the device to scroll, click, or otherwise put something on the screen other than that they find to be offensive, boring, or otherwise something they have no interest in reading or watching.

Joe Biden isn't president...yet

Just what message do you think Trump sends to his supporters and other Americans when he has large gatherings, and doesn't wear a mask, or require other attendees to wear masks? Ever heard of leading by example, or is that concept foreign to you ?

That's rather vague and horribly slanted with your own opinion.

How about this?
What kind of message is a democrat sending when they, say, back hundreds of people who like to tear through their cities on a nightly basis. Defend them when they get criticized, calling them "peaceful" and allowing them to perfume illegal acts unabated. By doing such things as ordering their city police to stand down and not to engage them. Not only doing that, but they also wield their power to have those who're actually arrested. Released from custody without charges, or even solicit funds for organizations that are solely meant to pay for their bail. Just so they can be released back onto the street as soon as possible.

What kind of message does that send?

I for one. Can be fine with Trump holding a rally and not choosing to wear a mask himself, as well as allowing everyone else their freedom to choose to do so. But at least he isn't actively backing the same kind of crap that the democrats are backing.

That's rather vague and horribly slanted with your own opinion.

How about this?
What kind of message is a democrat sending when they, say, back hundreds of people who like to tear through their cities on a nightly basis. Defend them when they get criticized, calling them "peaceful" and allowing them to perfume illegal acts unabated. By doing such things as ordering their city police to stand down and not to engage them. Not only doing that, but they also wield their power to have those who're actually arrested. Released from custody without charges, or even solicit funds for organizations that are solely meant to pay for their bail. Just so they can be released back onto the street as soon as possible.

What kind of message does that send?

I for one. Can be fine with Trump holding a rally and not choosing to wear a mask himself, as well as allowing everyone else their freedom to choose to do so. But at least he isn't actively backing the same kind of crap that the democrats are backing.

My post ask questions. It offers no opinions. FAIL on your part. Your red herrings and deflections are also duly noted, as well as your 'whataboutism.'

And thank you for running.

I see you've thrown in the towel and resorted to your baseless, go-to retort when you've lost yet another argument. Thanks for playing: defeat accepted.

Alright, I'll bite.

Considering youve historically rejected all evidence of any kind, including direct video quotes of Trump saying the things you deny, I'm no longer responding to your demands for evidence. If you could convince anyone else in the forum to ask for evidence of Trump telling people not to wear masks I'll gladly provide it as there are MONTHS of examples.

That's terrible! No wonder you're voting for trump.

Deflect much? This is about Trump believing Biden could have issued, currently has any power to issue a national mask mandate. How could Biden have issued a national mask mandate as a private citizen?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Considering youve historically rejected all evidence of any kind, including direct video quotes of Trump saying the things you deny, I'm no longer responding to your demands for evidence. If you could convince anyone else in the forum to ask for evidence of Trump telling people not to wear masks I'll gladly provide it as there are MONTHS of examples.

And Rabid tucks his tail once again.

How am I not surprised at this point.

Though it's good to see that you're still as consistent on that lack of integrity front as usual.

And Rabid tucks his tail once again.

How am I not surprised at this point.

Though it's good to see that you're still as consistent on that lack of integrity front as usual.

Kid, you're arguing that Trump never raged against people wearing masks when we all watched him do it for months. No amount of evidence will convince someone that dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom