• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump crime?

What are the odds of Trump committing some crime before he leaves office this January?

• 25%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 75%

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Our Donald would never commit a crime

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
What are the odds of Trump committing some crime before he leaves office this January?

I don't think it will be an intentional crime, he will commit a crime out of stupidity and not having people around who'd tell him not to do it.

Joe Biden has said that his Attorney General will be independent and can do what they want. If the AG wants to put Trump in jail, Trump's going to jail.

I don't think it will be an intentional crime, he will commit a crime out of stupidity and not having people around who'd tell him not to do it.

Joe Biden has said that his Attorney General will be independent and can do what they want. If the AG wants to put Trump in jail, Trump's going to jail.

Where is 100% option in the poll? I bet he already did.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

We already have more evidence of his crimes than Hillary ever had. So I guess it's only fitting.

Heck, even his co-conspirator, Cohen named him.

Trump needs to be jailed. We need to make sure no one else ever tries this con game again. 170,000 dead Americans agree.

Voted 75% only because there was no 100% option.

Same

But I don't think anything trump does is unintentional

I think he's stupid. And he's too much of a prima donna to allow smart people around him who'd tell him he's making a mistake.

If Trump commits a crime, it will be because of incompetence.

LOL. You have been saying that Trump has committed crimes for four years now.

LOL. You have been saying that Trump has committed crimes for four years now.

Did you read todays report the GOP lead committee put out on the Russia investigation, not so much of a hoax as you guys claimed.:doh

I think he has already committed crimes. I am fairly certain he knows he will be prosecuted if he loses office.

LOL. So, you're admitting that he hasn't committed any up to now?

LOL. So, you're admitting that he hasn't committed any up to now?

I'm admitting you're in deep denial.

Steve Bannon was just indicted, along with three others, by SDNY, for fraud!

Trump sure knows how to pick 'em.

NBC10 Boston3 minutes agoStephen Bannon Charged With Fraud by New York Prosecutor

Stephen Bannon and three others were charged over their involvement in a group called “We Build the Wall,” which raised funds to build a border wall, U.S. ...

Fundraising at Company Tied to Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui Faces Probe

Trump political adviser Steve Bannon and exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui raised more than $300 million this ...
The Wall Street JournalYesterday

Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud related to fundraising

Stephen Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in relation to fundraising campaign to support building of U.S.-Mexico ...
Haaretz

BREAKING Donald Trump's far-right ally Steve Bannon charged with wire fraud and money laundering

We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
Mirror.co.uk

Probe Targets Firm Linked to Bannon, Chinese Fugitive -- WSJ

Last edited:
I'm admitting you're in deep denial.

Steve Bannon was just indicted, along with three others, by SDNY, for fraud!

Trump sure knows how to pick 'em.

NBC10 Boston3 minutes agoStephen Bannon Charged With Fraud by New York Prosecutor

Stephen Bannon and three others were charged over their involvement in a group called “We Build the Wall,” which raised funds to build a border wall, U.S. ...

Fundraising at Company Tied to Steve Bannon and Guo Wengui Faces Probe

Trump political adviser Steve Bannon and exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui raised more than $300 million this ...
The Wall Street JournalYesterday

Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud related to fundraising

Stephen Bannon charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in relation to fundraising campaign to support building of U.S.-Mexico ...
Haaretz

BREAKING Donald Trump's far-right ally Steve Bannon charged with wire fraud and money laundering

We'll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
Mirror.co.uk

Probe Targets Firm Linked to Bannon, Chinese Fugitive -- WSJ

You guys have been in denial for four years now.

I am just curious if trump will ever be held accountable for the crimes he has committed

My hope is at least the tax evasion prosecution will be successful. Like Al Capone and other.gangsters if they can't get him on anything else they can at least.get him on tax evasion. Too bad The Rock is closed.

Back
Top Bottom