• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump COVID diagnosis. How will this affect him politically ?

Individualism

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
1) I am not interested in true believers which will vote for Trump no matter what the individual does. How can a man be 100 % right ?
2) I am also not interested in individuals that think everything that Trump does is wrong and their life consists of hating Trump 24/7. How can a man be 100 % wrong ?

Now that we have established the brainwashed factions, I am curious how is the independent voter, the voter that decides the election will be affected by this whole event. How will his/her perception be affected by this ?

It is the independent voter, tax payer, middle of the road individual that decides who gets elected. Is not AntiFa or Proud boys that decides who runs the country. ;)

While we are talking about individual thinking. When we heard about the Covid 13 virus . Why do we realy on the President as to what to do? We could use our own common sense of how to protect ourselves without reliaing on politics to tell us. for ex. Some people had sense enough not to go to Mardi Gras.

1) I am not interested in true believers which will vote for Trump no matter what the individual does. How can a man be 100 % right ?
2) I am also not interested in individuals that think everything that Trump does is wrong and their life consists of hating Trump 24/7. How can a man be 100 % wrong ?

Now that we have established the brainwashed factions, I am curious how is the independent voter, the voter that decides the election will be affected by this whole event. How will his/her perception be affected by this ?

It is the independent voter, tax payer, middle of the road individual that decides who gets elected. Is not AntiFa or Proud boys that decides who runs the country. ;)

It hurts him with the Independents.

Trump has been throwing Hail Mary passes incomplete for a few months now as he has tossed in the towel on actually winning the election on issues or policy. I just don't see a way for him to turn his own virus contagion to his favor no matter what he does. I can see him trying to play it the way he is playing it as his ghoulish base thinks he is acting tough v the virus when in fact he is more afraid of losing the election than he is of the virus.

So, his actions since testing positive have been to hold onto his base. Its all he's got plus voter suppression on a grand scale. His problem is that the voter suppression effort can be overcome. Throw sheer numbers at is and it simply won't work.

While we are talking about individual thinking. When we heard about the Covid 13 virus . Why do we realy on the President as to what to do? We could use our own common sense of how to protect ourselves without reliaing on politics to tell us. for ex. Some people had sense enough not to go to Mardi Gras.

Personal responsibility? Get outta here with that hogwash!

It hurts him with the Independents.

That is my perception too, the independent voter wants to look at the president for stability. To me all this episode in the presidency shows chaos. Do you think those doctors have an opinion ?, he tells them what to do the moment they walk in the room. That is the case of powerful narcissistic individuals of power.

I don't think keeping your base will be enough this time, but who knows, polls are always wrong and propagandistic, CNN & Fox News are biased. It all depends how many Bernie supporters will go and vote as well for Biden. Lots of them are not into the establishment politics.

That is my perception too, the independent voter wants to look at the president for stability. To me all this episode in the presidency shows chaos. Do you think those doctors have an opinion ?, he tells them what to do the moment they walk in the room. That is the case of powerful narcissistic individuals of power.

I don't think keeping your base will be enough this time, but who knows, polls are always wrong and propagandistic and CNN & Fox News are biased. It all depends how many Bernie supporters will go to vote. Lots of them are not into the establishment politics.

Doctors do know as much as Trump. Just ask him. Just like the Generals don't know as much as he does.

Here is one more from Mr. Trump that for sure will help him with independents 😂:

Trump says he will not negotiate on COVID relief until after election.

I don't know if he is, in fact, 100% wrong, but he's 100% unfit for the job. Hell, his lax leadership on Covid has infected just about everyone in the white house, when the WH is supposed to be the most secure place in the US, if that doesn't drive the message of his epic incompetence, then nothing will.

Donald Trump is a threat to the health of the United States, and that means he is a threat to the national security of the United States.

The terrifying depths of Trump's incompetence in single quote:

“Russia used to be the Soviet Union. Afghanistan made it Russia, because they went bankrupt fighting in Afghanistan,” “The reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia. They were right to be there. The problem is, it was a tough fight. And literally they went bankrupt; they went into being called Russia again, as opposed to the Soviet Union. You know, a lot of these places you’re reading about now are no longer part of Russia, because of Afghanistan.

They were right to be there.

You’ll want to let that sink in for a moment: on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019, Donald Trump endorsed a revisionist lunacy that is currently being championed by a bunch of cranks at the outermost neo-Stalinist fringe of Vladimir Putin’s ruling circle of oligarchs.

Back
Top Bottom