• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump could end up broke

I believe DJT will be forced to pay any taxes or even possibly go to jail for tax fraud and may have to sell off something to do so; but I don't see him being losing all of his properties. He also has property abroad. In addition to that his name is branded and and licensed out for properties not owned by him which creates revenue for him as well

She allegedly renegotiated her prenup after trump's election but details weren't forthcoming. Rumor was that she secured a better financial outcome for Barron in that he is now to be considered an equal with the other trump kids when it comes to inheritance. Imo, if she divorces him, the prenup would have to be generous in order for to sustain her lifestyle. I don't think she'd be able to make sufficient money on herself from book deals to keep her comfy. I don't think she's liked well enough to sustain herself through public appearances and I can't imagine her getting product endorsements.
She's already selling off worn clothes and such for extra money.
not to mention stealing from charities.

Man, 2016 marks a burning festering sore on the progressive psyche.

He wouldn't exactly be broke, as those pensions are nothing to sneeze at,
but certainly would have to adjust his style of living.
Provided of course he's not in prison.
(which I don't see happening for a number of reasons that have nothing to do with him being innocent)
1645467989680.png

Hopefully, The Donald will have a Donald J. Trump Library, which will no doubt be visited by millions of people who are grateful for what he did or tried to do for this country during his four years in office. They would be delighted to pay an admission fee.
It'll be filled with coloring books and comic books! Biggest bestest library ever!

Gotta convict him first.
why? Trudeau skipped that part.

A lie about collusion, about his intentions towards democracy and 2 impeachments based on BS later... why worry about moral righteousness now?

trust me, if the courts can;t convict him you all will welcome a solution like this later.

Trump's presidential pension is $221,400, that's not enough to keep Melania in shoes or pay for her cosmetic upkeep, lol.

She might be forced to return to nude modeling. I still can't get over how "conservatives" accepted a first lady who has nude pictures on the Internet.

Maybe the Trump kids would have to go out and get jobs where their daddy isn't signing their paychecks?

why? Trudeau skipped that part.

A lie about collusion, about his intentions towards democracy and 2 impeachments based on BS later... why worry about moral righteousness now?

trust me, if the courts can;t convict him you all will welcome a solution like this later.
You do realize that Canada is another country, with different laws and such, right?

Trump's presidential pension is $221,400, that's not enough to keep Melania in shoes or pay for her cosmetic upkeep, lol.
I'm reminded of the Donald's first divorce - from Ivana in the 1990s. He made a big public splash by announcing he would pay her $50,000 per month if she would accept the divorce. Her lawyer responded "Are you kidding? Ivana can't get her nails done for $50,000 a month!" LMAO!

The New York Times reported in 1991 that Ivana's divorce settlement included $14 million, a 45-room Connecticut mansion, an apartment in the Trump Plaza, and the use of Mar-a-Lago for one month a year.
LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom