• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Could Be Investigated for Tax Fraud, D.A. Says for First Time

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
What are the odds Trump and family are tax cheats? Methinks the wagons are closing in on the Trump crime syndicate ('scuse the poetic license)

I'd say they are 100%, but, just a guess.

Eric Trump has been ordered to testify within two weeks. He said "I'm not available' as if it were a voluntary thing--well, the judge straightened him out right quick.

Can't wait to see the transcripts of Eric Trump in the hot seat, that ought to be interesting! Let's see if he can avoid committing perjury.

Vance must be thinking 'so much corruption, so little time', eh?

The Manhattan district attorney’s office, which has been locked in a year long legal battle with President Trump over obtaining his tax returns, suggested for the first time in a court filing on Monday that it had grounds to investigate him and his businesses for tax fraud.

The filing by the office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., offered rare insight into the office’s investigation of the president and his business dealings, which began more than two years ago.

And

And

Tsk Tsk, couldn't happen to a nicer guy! ( not! )

What are the odds Trump and family are tax cheats? Methinks the wagons are closing in on the Trump crime syndicate ('scuse the poetic license)

I'd say they are 100%, but, just a guess.

Eric Trump has been ordered to testify within two weeks. He said "I'm not available' as if it were a voluntary thing--well, the judge straightened him out right quick.

Can't wait to see the transcripts of Eric Trump in the hot seat, that ought to be interesting! Let's see if he can avoid committing perjury.

Vance must be thinking 'so much corruption, so little time', eh?

The Manhattan district attorney’s office, which has been locked in a year long legal battle with President Trump over obtaining his tax returns, suggested for the first time in a court filing on Monday that it had grounds to investigate him and his businesses for tax fraud.

The filing by the office of the district attorney, Cyrus R. Vance Jr., offered rare insight into the office’s investigation of the president and his business dealings, which began more than two years ago.

And

And

Tsk Tsk, couldn't happen to a nicer guy! ( not! )
They may have escaped the grasp of Muller, or perhaps more accurately they escaped muller pursuing them, but I always said SDNY is going to nail 'em!

Donald Trump in a few weeks: "Who's Eric? Ooh, right, the idiot, I forgot about him."

Back
Top Bottom