• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Could Be Facing Criminal Investigation Over Illegal Job Offer to Ben Carson

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump Could Be Facing Criminal Investigation Over Illegal Job Offer To Ben Carson
Trump Could Be Facing Criminal Investigation Over Illegal Job Offer to Ben Carson

“A public interest group has written to the Justice Department seeking a criminal investigation into Ben Carson's claim that Donald Trump illegally offered him a job in his administration in exchange for his endorsement ………….

…………. It has been well established that Donald Trump knows nothing about the rules and laws that govern the nation’s electoral process. The fact of the matter is that if the Justice Department decided to investigate Trump, the Republican Party might not lift a finger to help him. A criminal investigation could give the RNC the excuse that they have been looking for to dump Trump ………….

Both Carson and Trump deserve to be before a grand jury before HRC and her email mess……………….with the two bumbling newbies to politics………….they actually broke a law………….

With HRC is has taken more than 3 years and 150 FBI agents looking to see if/what law HRC broke………

No he won't, though everybody is free to keep dreaming.

Dude

Seriously

How many threads about Trump?

You need to get out and enjoy life.....

Trump Could Be Facing Criminal Investigation Over Illegal Job Offer To Ben Carson

A public interest group has written to the Justice Department seeking a criminal investigation into Ben Carson's claim that Donald Trump illegally offered him a job in his administration in exchange for his endorsement ………….

…………. It has been well established that Donald Trump knows nothing about the rules and laws that govern the nation’s electoral process. The fact of the matter is that if the Justice Department decided to investigate Trump, the Republican Party might not lift a finger to help him. A criminal investigation could give the RNC the excuse that they have been looking for to dump Trump ………….

Both Carson and Trump deserve to be before a grand jury before HRC and her email mess……………….with the two bumbling newbies to politics………….they actually broke a law………….

With HRC is has taken more than 3 years and 150 FBI agents looking to see if/what law HRC broke………

The "public interest group" being cited is ADLF (American Democracy Legal Fund).

A group whose purpose in life is to file complaints against Republicans based on whatever their imaginations can come up with. Curiously, the one non-GOP candidate they attack is Bernie Sanders. So it does make one wonder who exactly is pulling their strings?

don't they, like, all do this kind of thing every election? look at Hillary trying to compromise for VP in '08 when her chances of winning faded and then getting SoS.

“A public interest group has written to the Justice Department seeking a criminal investigation into Ben Carson's claim that Donald Trump illegally offered him a job in his administration in exchange for his endorsement ………….

A "public interest group" has written a letter. They allege a law was broken.

That's all you have.

I the very least it is grasping at straws, at worst is it a libel.

So a job offer is more important to prosecute than exposing the country's secrets?

You have an odd sense of justice there.

The "public interest group" being cited is ADLF (American Democracy Legal Fund).

A group whose purpose in life is to file complaints against Republicans based on whatever their imaginations can come up with. Curiously, the one non-GOP candidate they attack is Bernie Sanders. So it does make one wonder who exactly is pulling their strings?

ADALF has been accused that its only purpose in life is to file ethic complaints against GOP...............However, even if so, are you claiming the ADALF did not have cause to ask for an investigation for an open.........widely publicized.......clear violation of the law.......?

Bringing notice of violation of criminal law is not "pulling strings" as you claim.............but a citizens duty to report to the authorities possible law breakers

SO WHAT...........

A "public interest group" has written a letter. They allege a law was broken.

That's all you have.

I the very least it is grasping at straws, at worst is it a libel.

Are you aware to offer a "pay off" i.e. job in Trump administration is against the law.............. Ben said so on tape.........was a news report ....and Trump concurred.........

Since when is braking the law "grasping for straws"?

And it would seem you are sharing not from knowledge of the issue..............but from how you FEEL it should be...........Could that be so?

So a job offer is more important to prosecute than exposing the country's secrets?

You have an odd sense of justice there.

I make no distinction between laws which are broken............

In Trump-Carson the law breaking has been publicly reported and proven on its face...........

In HRC case.........now charges have been made of any law that was broken..........nor is there any evidence of secrets being exposed.................

I am sure you can see the difference

Sure he offered him a job, prove it was in exchange for his endorsement.. You can't..

Dude

Seriously

How many threads about Trump?

You need to get out and enjoy life.....

You are personally attacking a poster for starting threads on the presumptive Republican nominee for the Presidency of the United States, on a political debate forum?

:thumbdown

An investigation of illegal promises of nepotist rewards is certainly worth a thread, if seven Benghazi investigations is worth thirty....

You are personally attacking a poster for starting threads on the presumptive Republican nominee for the Presidency of the United States, on a political debate forum?

:thumbdown

An investigation of illegal promises of nepotist rewards is certainly worth a thread, if seven Benghazi investigations is worth thirty....

Go back and read the comment....I don't believe it was an attack

And how many trump threads in just the last few days has he created?

That was my point....that's all....

All trump all the time seems fairly boring.....

Go back and read the comment....I don't believe it was an attack

And how many trump threads in just the last few days has he created?

That was my point....that's all....

All trump all the time seems fairly boring.....
Are you being forced to open the thread and reply or something?

ADALF has been accused that its only purpose in life is to file ethic complaints against GOP...............However, even if so, are you claiming the ADALF did not have cause to ask for an investigation for an open.........widely publicized.......clear violation of the law.......?

Bringing notice of violation of criminal law is not "pulling strings" as you claim.............but a citizens duty to report to the authorities possible law breakers

SO WHAT...........

Will give you the point. Trump and/or Carson may have pushed the letter of the law somewhere in a backroom. Was seriously shaking my head with a double facepalm when Carson commented publicly about "getting a job in the Trump administration". Both of them are clumsy doofus's who have zero idea how the public sector works.

But the charges would be near impossible to prove. Plus the chances of Trump winning a General Election are remote at best.

Will give you the point. Trump and/or Carson may have pushed the letter of the law somewhere in a backroom. Was seriously shaking my head with a double facepalm when Carson commented publicly about "getting a job in the Trump administration". Both of them are clumsy doofus's who have zero idea how the public sector works.

But the charges would be near impossible to prove. Plus the chances of Trump winning a General Election are remote at best.

Who knows...........stranger things have happened.................

But we clearly know both either are ignorant fools and/or have no respect for the law.............

Which is enough or a reason to disqualify both being any part of our federal government.........IMHO

Sure he offered him a job, prove it was in exchange for his endorsement.. You can't..

PROVE IT................

Where you been? Don't pay attention too much?

It is on tape........and reported by that nasty MSM............

Need to pay attention or things just slip by yall........

Who knows...........stranger things have happened.................

But we clearly know both either are ignorant fools and/or have no respect for the law.............

Which is enough or a reason to disqualify both being any part of our federal government.........IMHO

Works for me.

"I hereby declare Trump and Carson officially disqualified from ever being President."

moving along now.....

//

Works for me.

"I hereby declare Trump and Carson officially disqualified from ever being President."

moving along now.....

//

I think the voters need to determine that.............

What having a say on the SCOTUS judge too.........

PROVE IT................

Where you been? Don't pay attention too much?

It is on tape........and reported by that nasty MSM............

Need to pay attention or things just slip by yall........

Post the quote where Carson says the endorsement is in exchange for an appointment..

Birds of a feather........

DR. BEN CARSON: I do believe, and certainly in my discussions with Donald Trump, he does love America and he does want to be successful. And, he will surround himself with very good people.

NEWSMAX’S STEVE MALZBERG: And will one of them be Dr. Ben Carson?

Carson: I will be doing things as well, yeah.

Malzberg: In the administration.

Carson: Certainly in an advisory capacity.

Malzberg: That’s been determined? You’ve, when you sat down with him that was discussed?

Carson: Yes

CARSON: I have to look at what is practical and what is going to save this country and the American dream for the next generation. Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.

MALZBERG: With one of the other candidates you mean?

Carson: Yeah.

""""""""""""""""""

Doesn't say he endorsed him in exchange for a job... Just that he is endorsing him AND that he promised him a job.. He says nothing of it being an exchange..

Haters are trying to make things into things they are not.

Back
Top Bottom