• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Could Be Facing Criminal Investigation Over Illegal Job Offer to Ben Carson

don't they, like, all do this kind of thing every election? look at Hillary trying to compromise for VP in '08 when her chances of winning faded and then getting SoS.

Agreed. The excellent series from CNN documents this each Sunday. Even Honest Abe bribed people with jobs to deliver their delegations to him at the 1860 convention.

DR. BEN CARSON: I do believe, and certainly in my discussions with Donald Trump, he does love America and he does want to be successful. And, he will surround himself with very good people.

NEWSMAX’S STEVE MALZBERG: And will one of them be Dr. Ben Carson?

Carson: I will be doing things as well, yeah.

Malzberg: In the administration.

Carson: Certainly in an advisory capacity.

Malzberg: That’s been determined? You’ve, when you sat down with him that was discussed?

Carson: Yes

CARSON: I have to look at what is practical and what is going to save this country and the American dream for the next generation. Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.

MALZBERG: With one of the other candidates you mean?

Carson: Yeah.

""""""""""""""""""

Doesn't say he endorsed him in exchange for a job... Just that he is endorsing him AND that he promised him a job.. He says nothing of it being an exchange..

Haters are trying to make things into things they are not.

Splitting hairs...............You a defense lawyer?

Splitting hairs...............You a defense lawyer?

You are making unfounded claims.. Defence lawyer? Naw.. Just anti ****-slinger..

I don't have to be a professional to find the holes in your stories..

I can't believe you put the word "honest" in the same sentence as Trump and Carson.

Yeah, that must totally go against the propaganda you hold so dear..

You are making unfounded claims.. Defence lawyer? Naw.. Just anti ****-slinger..

I don't have to be a professional to find the holes in your stories..

Then go to it............

Please tell me what my agenda is..................and why is it you find it upsetting?

It's not upsetting to me.. Just makes you look like a fool..

DR. BEN CARSON: I do believe, and certainly in my discussions with Donald Trump, he does love America and he does want to be successful. And, he will surround himself with very good people.

NEWSMAX’S STEVE MALZBERG: And will one of them be Dr. Ben Carson?

Carson: I will be doing things as well, yeah.

Malzberg: In the administration.

Carson: Certainly in an advisory capacity.

Malzberg: That’s been determined? You’ve, when you sat down with him that was discussed?

Carson: Yes

CARSON: I have to look at what is practical and what is going to save this country and the American dream for the next generation. Is there another scenario that I would have preferred? Yes. But that scenario isn’t available.

MALZBERG: With one of the other candidates you mean?

Carson: Yeah.

""""""""""""""""""

Doesn't say he endorsed him in exchange for a job... Just that he is endorsing him AND that he promised him a job.. He says nothing of it being an exchange..

Haters are trying to make things into things they are not.

"helping in an advisory capacity" is not a statement that a job offer was made. The OP article is pretty far out in left field making that connection.

Back
Top Bottom