• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump continues to lie to the people who believe the lie.

Q again? iLOL Clearly the Q lives in your head and has far more to do with you then it does with me, especially as I have nothing to do with Q or what you believe of Q.

As for the VP.
Again.
His opinion is his opinion. Not fact that he could not do it. That you do not understand that is problematic, for you.

Pence tried to figure out a way to appease Trump and could not, but you know better.

No. You and I are done. For good. Your posts and the gas lighting evil behind them are a cancer on this nation. Shame on you.
tenor.gif

Run along with your false claims and bs then. I am sure your continued ignorance and false claims will serve you well.

iLOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Pence tried to figure out a way to appease Trump and could not, but you know better.
Is that what you think? Hilarious.
You may agree with the advice he got but you can not show it was true or accurate. And you still have not supported your claim.

Is that what you think? Hilarious.
You may agree with the advice he got but you can not show it was true or accurate. And you still have not supported your claim.

Circles and more circles. Trump lost to sleepy Joe. History will remind all of us how horrific he was before, during and after he was in office. Dude is a fraudster.

It's not a lie. It's Trump's opinion, his feelings. He and Pence will probably not be on the ticket again but because someone favors one candidate over Trump in a poll doesn't necessarily mean they will not vote for Trump in a national election if he wins the Republican nomination.
If you are going to shut down people for not telling the truth, the whole truth, then just about all politicians and people in the news media field are going to be shut down.
The problem with your analysis, albeit valid up to a point, is that it is just that, up to a point. Trump has given the devil a run for his money for the Prince of Lies title.

All politicians lie at some time. The NYTimes playfully listed some of Reagan’s “stretchers,” using Tom Sawyer’s phrase. But Reagan and even Nixon were pikers. Until Trump, and correct me if I err, no one has bothered to keep a running tally of a president’s lies.

Circles and more circles. Trump lost to sleepy Joe. History will remind all of us how horrific he was before, during and after he was in office. Dude is a fraudster.
iLOL
Your thoughts here are irrlevant to the fact that you have not and can not support your prior claims.

iLOL
Your thoughts here are irrlevant to the fact that you have not and can not support your prior claims.

It is all related, Pence did was he was in legally allowed to do and you refuse to accept it. Trump keeps saying it and it is untrue. Congrats we are back where we started.

Using the mantra that the election was stolen from him, millions of Trump's wide-eyed followers believe it and have contributed millions of dollars to Trump's coffers.

The Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Donald Trump to be our President. In July 2018 Trump rejected American intelligence, and, instead, accepted the statements of the Russian dictator.

For nine months Trump has been attacking America's free elections, claiming the 2020 election was pervaded in fraud.

The sad part, many leading Republicans in our government plus millions of Americans are aiding Trump in his effort to sabotage our elections. Republicans seeking office want Trump's endorsement because without it, it's over for them.

Republicans who support the lie have absolutely no basis for their belief. All Trump and his gullible followers can do is repeat the Big Lie over and over again. 60 court cases, the Supreme Court, countless state audits (three in Georgia alone) have examined the election and found no significant fraud.

The fifty states manage America's elections. The idea of election fraud so large in scope as to change the results of the Presidential election is preposterous.

CNN reports, "Ex-President Donald Trump's big lie came full circle on Saturday as he traveled to Arizona to dangerously seize on the false fruits of a sham election "audit" precipitated by his own discredited claims the 2020 election was stolen.

"On a late afternoon of delusion and incitement, Trump offered a preview of how he could exploit grievances of millions of supporters who buy his lies about voter fraud to power a possible new presidential run in the future.

"The now self-sustaining myth that Trump was improperly ejected from power is at the center of a belief system that the ex-President is imposing on his party and is making a litmus test for 2022 GOP candidates seeking his endorsement, including in the Arizona Senate race, which is one of the GOP's top targets as they try to take back the Senate."

"There is no way they win elections without cheating," Trump said of Democrats.

But, then, Trump thought that the crowd that ransacked our capitol on Jan 6 was a "loving crowd."

It is all related, Pence did was he was in legally allowed to do and you refuse to accept it. Trump keeps saying it and it is untrue. Congrats we are back where we started.
iLOL Hilarious.
And you haven't shown he wasn't legally allowed to do otherwise, nor have you shown that President Trump lied.
We have been at the start from the beginning and haven't moved because you fail to support your claim.

iLOL Hilarious.
And you haven't shown he wasn't legally allowed to do otherwise, nor have you shown that President Trump lied.
We have been at the start from the beginning and haven't moved because you fail to support your claim.

Pence and his lawyers know better than you. Yet you won’t stop. All aboard the Q Train!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Pence and his lawyers know better than you. Yet you won’t stop. All aborad the Q Train!!!!!!!
Hilarious.
Another claim you can;t support. You just wont stop with making claims you can not support.
And this fixation on Q you have is quite troubling. Clearly Q lives in your head.

Not the way this works.
You are the one who claimed that VP Pence didn't have the power.
So the onus is on you to prove it.

And then prove what the President said is a lie.

The fact is that you can not do either.
Lol....nonsense

Hilarious.
Another claim you can;t support. You just wont stop with making claims you can not support.
And this fixation on Q you have is quite troubling. Clearly Q lives in your head.

Reality is hilarious

tenor.gif

Run along with your false claims and bs then. I am sure your continued ignorance and false claims will serve you well.

Projection at it's finest.
iLOL
Wow, dude. Really, really, really bad move!

Wow, dude. Really, really, really bad move!
Wait. Wut?

A bad move to to show you lied or that you make idiotic posts?
Or do you think you are making some kind of threat?
iLOL What do you think you are going to do?
Not put me on ignore like you claimed? Ohhh the pain!
Or are you planning to do something more nefarious and equally as stupid?

Wait. Wut?

A bad move to to show you lied or that you make idiotic posts?
Or do you think you are making some kind of threat?
iLOL What do you think you are going to do?
Not put me on ignore like you claimed? Ohhh the pain!
Or are you planning to do something more nefarious and equally as stupid?
I am not threatening you in any way. I'm just stating a fact. I'd tell you to quit your type of posting, but you'd consider that a threat, rather than advice, I'm certain. So - keep it up!

Good for you? ??? 🤷
Are you ever going to support the claims you made that are in contention?

Have and done with your willful blindness.

Prove he didn't have that power.
Prove he did and that Trump (the most ignorant person to ever step inside the white house) actually knew that

From the minds of the uneducated that Trump loves so well....

Next discussion topic: Prove Trump, as president, couldn't do whatever he wants. Show me where it says he can't.

I am not threatening you in any way. I'm just stating a fact. I'd tell you to quit your type of posting, but you'd consider that a threat, rather than advice, I'm certain. So - keep it up!
iLOL Then you are just speaking nonsense as usual.

Back
Top Bottom