• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump continues to complain about his hand picked special master

Buckeyes85

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The latest whining by team Trump is that the special master is requiring of his team things supposedly not contained in the order from the District Court appointing the special master. In short it comes down to: "The special master continues to expect the defense to support the claims they keep alluding to, but have never offered any evidence in support of, and they don't like it."

BTW- Love the letterhead of Trump's crack defense team: "Hands on counsel; Gloves off litigation."
That is exactly the kind of bravado Trump cherishes.

The latest whining by team Trump is that the special master is requiring of his team things supposedly not contained in the order from the District Court appointing the special master. In short it comes down to: "The special master continues to expect the defense to support the claims they keep alluding to, but have never offered any evidence in support of, and they don't like it."

BTW- Love the letterhead of Trump's crack defense team: "Hands on counsel; Gloves off litigation."
The Trump Clown Car team of attorneys has apparently not yet explained to Donnie that HE IS THE PLAINTIFF in this court action.

The Trump Clown Car team of attorneys has apparently not yet explained to Donnie that HE IS THE PLAINTIFF in this court action.
Well, I'm going to throw them a bone. A very small bone.
They are probably doing the best they can, with what they've got. While appeasing their client who believes himself to be a legal genius. Of course, they had to know what they were getting into. If not, they are truly idiots.

If I were them, I'd be billing biweekly and move to withdraw after the first few bills went unpaid. Which is a given except as to the guy smart enough to demand a $3M retainer. I hope he is billing upwards of 1k per hour; bills Trump for 3,000 hours and then let Trump come after him for being over paid.

They are probably doing the best they can, with what they've got. While appeasing their client who believes himself to be a legal genius. Of course, they had to know what they were getting into. If not, they are truly idiots.

If I were them, I'd be billing biweekly and move to withdraw after the first few bills went unpaid. Which is a given except as to the guy smart enough to demand a $3M retainer. I hope he is billing upwards of 1k per hour; bills Trump for 3,000 hours and then let Trump come after him for being over paid.

They've got a loose Cannon on their side.

There might be a small win for Donnie Boy in the recent developments.

The Trump team made a big deal out of the classified/declassified issue in Judge Cannon's court which opened the door for the Special Master to force that plaintiff Trump to provide evidence that he had declassified. That left Donnie in a place he does not like to be. He is no longer able to spout with even the remotest credibility outside the courtroom that he had in fact declassified since he was given a full opportunity and in fact had the obligation as the plaintiff to make that claim before the Special Master AND was squirming under that requirement.

However I do not remember the Trump team claiming or even suggesting before Judge Cannon the possibility that the FBI had planted documents at Mar-a-lago. Judge Cannon did raise in her ruling the idea that DOJ could not be trusted, another walk on the wild side for a Judge Cannon. However I don't remember a specific mention of the FBI planting documents at Mar-a-lago before Judge Cannon. So Cannon could and now has further instructed the Special Master not to explore the issue of planted documents. That said since all the documents must end up in one of the buckets available, this issue will get some play just by virtue of that fact. Will there be documents left over that don't appear to fit into any of the available buckets? So while Trump avoids having to answer Judge Dearie's question directly. The issue probably does get addressed in something of a left handed manner.

If somebody does remember the Trump team in front of Judge Cannon raising the possibility of the FBI planting documents please post something here and correct me.

Last edited:

Trump continues to complain about his hand picked special master ...​

... and he only hand picks the best people!

So he has no problems now.

" Late on Wednesday, Trump's lawyers lodged a complaint with the court about Dearie's demand, saying it exceeded the scope of Dearie's authority.

"There shall be no separate requirement on [Trump] at this stage, prior to the review of any of the seized materials, to lodge ex ante final objections to the accuracy of [the government's] inventory, its descriptions, or its contents," Cannon wrote in her order.

"The court’s appointment order did not contemplate that obligation," she added.

Big bad dearie judge so mean, we're going back to mama. Bad old dearie told us to tell and we don't wanna.

No kidding, what a surprise. You look up whining and Trump comes to the top of the search. Does he ever "not" complain?

There might be a small win for Donnie Boy in the recent developments.

The Trump team made a big deal out of the classified/declassified issue in Judge Cannon's court which opened the door for the Special Master to force that plaintiff Trump to provide evidence that he had declassified. That left Donnie in a place he does not like to be. He is no longer able to spout with even the remotest credibility outside the courtroom that he had in fact declassified since he was given a full opportunity and in fact had the obligation as the plaintiff to make that claim before the Special Master AND was squirming under that requirement.

However I do not remember the Trump team claiming or even suggesting before Judge Cannon the possibility that the FBI had planted documents at Mar-a-lago. Judge Cannon did raise in her ruling the idea that DOJ could not be trusted, another walk on the wild side for a Judge Cannon. However I don't remember a specific mention of the FBI planting documents at Mar-a-lago before Judge Cannon. So Cannon could and now has further instructed the Special Master not to explore the issue of planted documents. That said since all the documents must end up in one of the buckets available, this issue will get some play just by virtue of that fact. Will there be documents left over that don't appear to fit into any of the available buckets? So while Trump avoids having to answer Judge Dearie's question directly. The issue probably does get addressed in something of a left handed manner.

If somebody does remember the Trump team in front of Judge Cannon raising the possibility of the FBI planting documents please post something here and correct me.
Having read all the pleadings thus far, I can say with confidence team Trump has not claimed that the FBI planted evidence. They know (his attorneys) that to make such a claim with no legitimate evidence in support would subject them to Rule 11 sanctions. And in federal court, those can be harsh.

The special master's order on this point is yet another "put up or shut up" instruction. And once again, Trump's attorneys will be forced to shut up.

Last edited:
Having read all the pleadings thus far, I can say with confidence team Trump has not claimed that the FBI planted evidence. They know (his attorneys) that to make such a claim with no legitimate evidence in support would subject them to Rule 11 sanctions. And in federal court, those can be harsh.

The special master's order on this point is yet another "put up or shut up" instruction. And once again, Trump's attorneys will be forced to shut up.
That was what I thought. FBI planting evidence at Mar-a-lago was never mentioned before Judge Cannon. As such, Dearie is going to have to heed Cannon's new instruction that he not pursue the issue with Plaintiff Trump.

Trump got nailed on the issue of classified/declassified because that was raised before Judge Cannon. So she could not very will instruct Dearie not to pursue clarity on this issue of whether Donnie would continue to maintain that he declassified anything.

That is exactly the kind of bravado Trump cherishes.?

Tell me if I've got this right, team trump doesn't prove anything but that means they can't claim anything either?

If they can't show an inventory, doesn't that prove trump didn't really know exactly which docs he had ?

Last edited:
Tell me if I've got this right, team trump doesn't prove anything but that means they can't claim anything either?

If they can't show an inventory, doesn't that prove trump didn't really know what he had exactly?
The thing to remember about any of this Donnie BULLSHIT is that while you would think Donnie would care more about avoiding Indictment over the laws broken by having WILLFULLY RETAINED material that belonged to the United States Government, he is less concerned with that than he is with being able to bellow and blather his standard victimization narratives on Truth Social and in the media generally. Don't ask me why. IMO you have to be out of your mind to believe anything Donnie says outside of maybe what he says OR DOESN'T SAY through his attorneys before the Bench.

Donnie has always been all bullshit all the time. His ghoulish base lives on belief alone, living in a post factual bubble. Belief belongs in the chapel. It is not a legal concept. In fact I wish the term was stricken from all court proceedings and replaced with:
- We assert
- We intend aserting

At any rate, I don't believe Trump cares about asserting before The Bench that the FBI planted evidence at Mar-a-lago. He only cares that by not making any definitive statement under oath before The Bench on the subject he can continue to bellow and blather about it elsewhere....Truth Social, etc and not be called to task for it.

Has Donald Trump ever been happy?

He does that boomer thing where he only ever complains, always, about everything. **** those guys.

Trump thinks he can dictate over anything and everything..... the sooner they lock him up and keep making him spend money to fight his insidiousness, then let him keep talking and talking, there enough already to lock him away "till he expires'.

The thing to remember about any of this Donnie BULLSHIT is that while you would think Donnie would care more about avoiding Indictment over the laws broken by having WILLFULLY RETAINED material that belonged to the United States Government, he is less concerned with that than he is with being able to bellow and blather his standard victimization narratives on Truth Social and in the media generally. Don't ask me why. IMO you have to be out of your mind to believe anything Donnie says outside of maybe what he says OR DOESN'T SAY through his attorneys before the Bench.

Donnie has always been all bullshit all the time. His ghoulish base lives on belief alone, living in a post factual bubble. Belief belongs in the chapel. It is not a legal concept. In fact I wish the term was stricken from all court proceedings and replaced with:
- We assert
- We intend aserting

At any rate, I don't believe Trump cares about asserting before The Bench that the FBI planted evidence at Mar-a-lago. He only cares that by not making any definitive statement under oath before The Bench on the subject he can continue to bellow and blather about it elsewhere....Truth Social, etc and not be called to task for it.
I agree with you about that. I posted that so that certain cons aren't tempted to start a rant about it😊 and I can get free legal advice even when @Buckeyes85 is posting to somebody else!

I agree with you about that. I posted that so that certain cons aren't tempted to start a rant about it😊 and I can get free legal advice even when @Buckeyes85 is posting to somebody else!
Well lets see....what could spill out as material Donnie says he does not recognize when everything taken from Mar-a-lago is in the specific buckets:
- a pair of Stormy Daniels panties
- a lifetime supply of Sharpies
- disinfectant and syringe from Donnies defunct request that Doctors test injecting disinfectant as a COVID remedy
- a script for Helsinki provided to him by Vlad
- Hunter's laptop hard drive
- a pair of Joe Biden aviators
- a Sydney Powell leopard jumpsuit (OH MY!!!)

I don't see Donnie lining up with known crackpot, Rand Paul in this planted evidence CT earning him anything in an actual courtroom in front of a jury. All of the stuff that will matter in this case Donnie has already admitted to having Willfully Retained.

Trump whines 24/7 .......... since day one. He is a whiner, smut man and he produces a fair amount of financial scams on his worshippers. FREQUENTLY he misuses the money they send him to pay for legal
counsel.

Perhaps one day they will ask themselves WHY does Trump need so much money for legal counsel if
he is not breaking the law frequently? Trump, Bannon actually all in his immediate circle are con men
that steal other people's money as a profession.

Will fake republican worshippers ever wise up?

Back
Top Bottom