• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump continually lies to promote self, shouldn't we all lie to demean

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump, continually lies to promote self. Trump continually lies to demean others. Trump sycophants ignore the lies, infact promote them.

I would say, it's time to not only reveal Trump's fraudulent, smoke and mirrors presidency through facts, research, investigative journalism and Trump's own words.

I'd say it's time to fight fire with fire.

Spread every Qnon like negative conspiracy theories about Trump. Keep repeating negative information about Trump.

Just use the Trump playbook and attack Trump with lie after lie and don't look back.

In fact, find a lie that will create a wedge issue between trump and his base. Then repeat it over and over until the wedge is secure

Trump, continually lies to promote self. Trump continually lies to demean others. Trump sycophants ignore the lies, infact promote them.

I would say, it's time to not only reveal Trump's fraudulent, smoke and mirrors presidency through facts, research, investigative journalism and Trump's own words.

Spread every Qnon like negative conspiracy theories about Trump. Keep repeating negative information about Trump.

Just use the Trump playbook and attack Trump with lie after lie and don't look back.

In fact, find a lie that will create a wedge issue between trump and his base. Then repeat it over and over until the wedge is secure

Trump not American.jpg

An un-named source has released never heard transcripts from trump and putin's secret call.

This information is very important and must be told to trump followers (Got that must be told stuff from Hannity's lies). Information has come out that, through advice and KGB tactics offered by Putin, donald has ordered Buffalo Barr and barr's little army, to seize all firearms from every American citizen prior to the 2020 election.

Convinced of a loss to Biden, trump and barr's army will seize the U.S. government by a coup. Knowing he will be unable to distinquinsh Americans on his side from true patriotic Americans, trump will disarm all Americans.

Putin also offered, "Donald you must attack and sieze the weapons from your own followers first especially gun right's activists. Although they support you now, once you begin your campaign they will turn against you".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 3.34.01 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 3.34.01 PM.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 28
An un-named source has released never heard transcripts from trump and putin's secret call.

This information is very important and must be told to trump followers (Got that must be told stuff from Hannity's lies). Information has come out that, through advice and KGB tactics offered by Putin, donald has ordered Buffalo Barr and barr's little army, to seize all firearms from every American citizen prior to the 2020 election.

Convinced of a loss to Biden, trump and barr's army will seize the U.S. government by a coup. Knowing he will be unable to distinquinsh Americans on his side from true patriotic Americans, trump will disarm all Americans.

Putin also offered, "Donald you must attack and sieze the weapons from your own followers first especially gun right's activists. Although they support you now, once you begin your campaign they will turn against you".

How's that tinfoil hat fitting? I think it would work better if you took the vagina hat off first. :thumbs:

How's that tinfoil hat fitting? I think it would work better if you took the vagina hat off first. :thumbs:

Interesting that you responded and your vile response. Posts like yours are precisely why I presented this parody of trumpians and conspiracy lies.

Let's take a look at your conspiracies offered:

"I have no idea what the backstory is for that picture of China Joe and friend, but can you imaging what the lying sacks of walking crap in the media would do if that were Trump? We'd be hearing about.."

"Another important thing Trump did is rebuild our military and remove Obama's ignorant, troop killing, ISIS pampering".

"Auntie Antifa, nice to meet ya! You know, even Biden isn't the Stalin you dream about, right"

Re: Trump: If Biden Wins, You'll 'Have To Learn To Speak Chinese'
You will have to learn Mandarin. It's just so that you can communicate with your boss. No big deal. Oh, by the way, do you like Ramen soup and trailer park living? Great! How about three minimum wage.."

Say it isn't so pappy

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 4.08.54 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 4.08.54 PM.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 20
Interesting that you responded and your vile response. Posts like yours are precisely why I presented this parody of trumpians and conspiracy lies.

Let's take a look at your conspiracies offered:

"I have no idea what the backstory is for that picture of China Joe and friend, but can you imaging what the lying sacks of walking crap in the media would do if that were Trump? We'd be hearing about.."

"Another important thing Trump did is rebuild our military and remove Obama's ignorant, troop killing, ISIS pampering".

"Auntie Antifa, nice to meet ya! You know, even Biden isn't the Stalin you dream about, right"

Re: Trump: If Biden Wins, You'll 'Have To Learn To Speak Chinese'
You will have to learn Mandarin. It's just so that you can communicate with your boss. No big deal. Oh, by the way, do you like Ramen soup and trailer park living? Great! How about three minimum wage.."

Say it isn't so pappy

Haha. Can you not tell the difference between making fun of goofy, senseless political ideology and crazy conspiracy theories? I'm glad you read my posts, though. Truth is rare on Axios/Vox/Huffypuffy/Wearecommies.com or wherever your getting information on Trump.

Haha. Can you not tell the difference between making fun of goofy, senseless political ideology and crazy conspiracy theories? I'm glad you read my posts, though. Truth is rare on Axios/Vox/Huffypuffy/Wearecommies.com or wherever your getting information on Trump.

I read others even if differences of political opinions.

You and I most definitely have the right and should argue vigorously our opinions.

In reality, aside from tough debating, I believe the Right and Left offer great ideas for the good of our country.

We obviously don't usually agree, but each side have their heart and soul into what they think will make America a great Nation.

You, do not think Biden is the right man for the job. I do not think Trump is the right man for the job.

You guys are already doing that, SC. For over four years, actually. :cool:

I read others even if differences of political opinions.

You and I most definitely have the right and should argue vigorously our opinions.

In reality, aside from tough debating, I believe the Right and Left offer great ideas for the good of our country.

We obviously don't usually agree, but each side have their heart and soul into what they think will make America a great Nation.

You, do not think Biden is the right man for the job. I do not think Trump is the right man for the job.

Good post, sir.

You guys are already doing that, SC. For over four years, actually. :cool:

Sounds good, after all Dems shouldn't send the jv to take on the varsity. I'm a big Obama fan, but his: "when they go low, we go high", nah! I believe fight on an even playing field. Where they go we go harder!

Sounds good, after all Dems shouldn't send the jv to take on the varsity. I'm a big Obama fan, but his: "when they go low, we go high", nah! I believe fight on an even playing field. Where they go we go harder!
I don't recall the last time Dems went high. Maybe during the Carter Administration when they all wore sweaters. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom