• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump congratulates antisemitic racist GOP congressional candidate in Georgia for her primary win

ALiberalModerate

Pragmatist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
“Congratulations to future Republican Star Marjorie Taylor Greene on a big Congressional primary win in Georgia against a very tough and smart opponent,” Trump tweeted. “Marjorie is strong on everything and never gives up - a real WINNER!”

QAnon-supporting candidate unrepentant despite GOP criticism - ABC News

In a series of videos unearthed just after Greene placed first in the initial June 9 Republican primary, she complains of an “Islamic invasion” into government offices, claims Black and Hispanic men are held back by “gangs and dealing drugs,” and pushes an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory that billionaire philanthropist George Soros, who is Jewish, collaborated with the Nazis.

QAnon supporter who made racist videos wins Republican primary in Georgia - MarketWatch

C'mon man...

Joe Biden has said things that are far worse.

MqQonnell, Qollins, MqNasty, Qillis, and the rest of the QOP candidates and incumbents own this Qpublican.

Pound the Q into the ground. Give NO Quarter to these Qons.

C'mon man...

Trump - "I wish her well" on child sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest.

Trump - "I wish her well" on child sex-trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest.
Me too. I don't want her to get killed like her partner before we can uncover who all was involved.

Do you wish her harm? If so, why?

C'mon man...

Only a racist would make such a claim. Do you think black people are stupid and that is why they overwhelmingly support Biden?

Only a racist would make such a claim. Do you think black people are stupid and that is why they overwhelmingly support Biden?
Do you agree with Biden that Obama was the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy?

Do you agree with Biden that Obama was the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy?

Biden has said some stupid things before but like a normal human being that has a conscious and is capable of empathizing with others, he says something stupid, and then he feels bad about it because you know, that is what the normal human response is when we say something stupid or offensive, and he apologizes and endeavors to do better.

While Biden served as our nation's first black president's vice president, Trump spent the entirety of the Obama years as the world's biggest birther and telling everyone that he had evidence our nation's first black president was born in Africa. I could try to list all of Trump's racist statements and actions he has made, but there is a 5000 word limit on this forum for posts, and they have all been listed on here many times before. You choose to ignore them.

Let's just look at who will vote for Joe Biden come November and who will vote for Donald Trump. Joe Biden will have over 90% blacks voting for him, well over 2/3rds of Hispanics voting for him. He will have the vast majority of American Jews voting for him. He will have at least 70% of East Asians voting for him. He will easily have somewhere around 70% of South Asians voting for him. He will have the vast majority of American Muslims voting for him. He will have the vast majority of the LGBT community voting for him. You can name just about any major minority group in the United States, and a solid majority of them will vote for Joe Biden.

In contrast, David Duke and anyone that listens to his podcast will be a reliable Trump voter. The White Nationalists that violently protested in Charlottesville, will all be reliable Trump voters. The Proud Boys, all reliable Trump Voters. The folks you see flying Confederate Flags, including outside the majority of Trump rallies, all reliable Trump voters. You take any White Nationalist group in this nation, they will all be reliable Trump voters.

It is your right to vote for Donald Trump this November. It's your vote. However, when you cast that vote, those are the kinds of people that will be voting for him alongside you. They are on your team, not mine. I would not be on a team that attracted such horrible people and I am not someone that votes party line. There has not been an election since I have been voting, and I am 44 years old, that I have not voted for a Republican candidate for some office. There has not been a major election in the last 20 years that I have not contributed to a Republican at some level, typically state or local level but you will never find me on that Trump train because I see the kind of people he attracts and I will have no part of it.

Black people in this country are not stupid, they see Trump for what he is. 70% of Asians used to vote Republican. Now over 70% of Asians vote Democrat. Why do you think that is? They aren't stupid, they see the Republican Party for what it has become, a white grievance party with a racist president and a base that either loves his racism or looks the other way.

So by all means, vote for him. From what I have seen of your posts over the years on here, an incompetent racist troll of a president is probably a good candidate for you, so stay on that Trump train, but make sure you put a Trump sign in your yard, because everyone that knows you, needs to know what kind of a person you are willing to vote for.

Biden has said some stupid things
No, not "stupid things" - racist things.

Biden has said a lot of racist things. From being impressed with a black man being "clean" to not wanting his kids to go to school with black kids in a "jungle" to openly lamenting the loss of the close relationships he had with old segregationists to pointing out that maybe not all black kids in hoodies are "gang-bangers."

Do you think he'll send Kamala to pick up his coffee because he believes "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking."?

Biden's history as a legislator has him trying to keep blacks out of white neighborhoods and putting them in prison for petty theft and drug use while his junkie kids get a pass and multi-million dollar jobs.

Yes, you're voting for a racist, but you really don't care, do you?

No, not "stupid things" - racist things.

Biden has said a lot of racist things. From being impressed with a black man being "clean" to not wanting his kids to go to school with black kids in a "jungle" to openly lamenting the loss of the close relationships he had with old segregationists to pointing out that maybe not all black kids in hoodies are "gang-bangers."

Do you think he'll send Kamala to pick up his coffee because he believes "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking."?

Biden's history as a legislator has him trying to keep blacks out of white neighborhoods and putting them in prison for petty theft and drug use while his junkie kids get a pass and multi-million dollar jobs.

Yes, you're voting for a racist, but you really don't care, do you?

Again Taylor, why do you think well over 90% of blacks will vote for Biden? Do you think they are stupid? Why do think the vast majority of minorities will vote for Biden? Do you think they are all stupid?

You never seem to answer that.

Why do you think virtually all white nationalists in this country will vote for Trump? Why do you think that is?

Again, keep that Trump sign in your yard. Those that know you need to know what kind of a person you are, and what kind of a person you are willing to vote for.

Again Taylor, why do you think well over 90% of blacks will vote for Biden? Do you think they are stupid? Why do think the vast majority of minorities will vote for Biden? Do you think they are all stupid?
Why do you think Biden has less support among blacks than any Democrat candidate since Bill Clinton?

Could it be because he's the only one who keeps saying racist things?

Last edited:
Why do you think Biden has less support among blacks than any Democrat candidate since Bill Clinton?

Could it be because he's the only one who keeps saying racist things?

That is ludicrous. Literally the only reason Biden is the nominee is his support among black voters. He will get well over 90% of the black vote in November. Obviously, though, you think they are all stupid.

Trump is at 8% of black voters right now. As a point of comparison, Barry Goldwater who ran on opposition to the Civil Rights Act had 7% of the black vote in 1964. So you could say that the floor for a Republican is 7% of the black vote unless they are running against the first black president, then it's 5%, but in normal times, it is 7% of the black vote, and the polling we have right now has Trump at 8%. Mostly likely by election day, he will be no more than 7%, but you think they are all stupid obviously.

That is ludicrous. Literally the only reason Biden is the nominee is his support among black voters. He will get well over 90% of the black vote in November.
He's polling below Hillary right now among blacks, and she was below 90%:

not enough African-Americans, along with Latinos, heeded the call. Some 88% of African-American voters supported Clinton
How Hillary Clinton lost - CNNPolitics

So, no - what's "ludicrous" is that you continue posting about things for which you know nothing about. :shrug:

He will get well over 90% of the black vote in November.
BTW, the only Democrat in history to get "well over 90% of the black vote" was Obama.

So this is either just wishful thinking on your part, or you agree with Biden that anyone who doesn't vote for him "ain't really black."

Somehow, after Trump’s comments today about his view of suburban fears he is trying to stoke, I don’t think Biden will lose many votes of my black citizen cousins. C’mon Donald, say it, we know what you mean. Own it. A la Paul Revere, your message is that if Biden is elected “The niggers are coming! The niggers are coming!”

Back
Top Bottom