• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Concession Tour

Delusional
I’m sorry, what?

The reporter, unknowingly, implied out loud that people had a motive for conspiring against Trump. Some liberals view him as a dictator.

News flash. People conspire against those they perceive to be “dictators.”

I was trying to find a thread to put this in, there’s a lot of false news going around claiming that Trump stated that he would leave the White House if Biden won the Electoral College vote in December.

I watched the footage multiple times, that is not what he said.

He replied that it would be difficult to concede if he (paraphrasing) had evidence that he received more votes than Biden did, and went on to elaborate. A reporter asked him if he would leave the White House on January 21, and he replied of course he would.

But the implication was that he would continue to investigate the matter through January. If it came down to that.
Nobody cares about his investigations. He's like a little boy throwing a tantrum, kicking his feet, holding his breath, hoping someone will notice and give a damn.

He lost, and will be gone January 21st. All that's left is setting up 4 years of grifting for Trump and his family and the MAGA deplorables that orbit those people.

I don’t think he heard the “if EC votes for Biden” part, she spoke very quickly.

A reporter had already asked him if he would concede if the EC voted for Biden, he said he would have to investigate further (paraphrased), and then said “I can’t say that at all.”

He has until January 5 to convince the House not to certify the EC. If he can’t prove the fraud by then, he needs to concede and let Biden take office.

And if there was fraud, we would then need to deal with it, with Biden in office.
LOL, Trump doesn't have the power to "let" Biden take office. TRUMP LOST.

If he doesn't exit the premises, he'll be forcibly thrown out on his fat, worthless ass. It's like saying the loser of the Super Bowl will "let" the winning team receive the trophy and the big checks and the rings.

And at this point a concession isn't even relevant. If he does 'concede' he'll walk it back the next ****ing day on Twitter, and we all know the next four years will be filled with Trump and the MAGA deplorables whining about election fraud.

I do not think he heard the first portion of the second reporter’s question.

Yes, he will leave the White House if the issue is not resolved by January, but, as he stated to the first reporter, he would not concede simply because of how the Electors voted.

Again, Trump replied “I cannot say that at all,” and you cut it out of my post when you quoted it. Which, with all due respect, seems a bit suspicious.

I also want to point out here that after a press briefing where Trump accused liberals of conspiring against him, a reporter yelled out “Isn’t this (characteristic?) of a dictator?”

I’m not sure the reporter realized that she was revealing to the public that certain individuals had a realistic motive for a conspiracy against a President, who was perceived by some to be a “dictator.”

But, of course, it is characteristic of a dictator. And certainly dictators have certain indivuals, indeed,, constituents, who will eat up everything he tells them, including conspiracy theories, especially conspiracy theories, despite the lack of any supporting evidence (a dead giveaway, there).

I’m sorry, what?

The reporter, unknowingly, implied out loud that people had a motive for conspiring against Trump. Some liberals view him as a dictator.

News flash. People conspire against those they perceive to be “dictators.”
Newsflash - no one cares about your silly CTs.

Newflash - unnamed "people" have a "motive" for "conspiring" against anyone who has ever in history run for any contested office at any level - those who run against them want to win, which is a clear "motive" to "conspire" against their opponent.

Newsflash - no one cares about your silly CTs.

Newflash - unnamed "people" have a "motive" for "conspiring" against anyone who has ever in history run for any contested office at any level - those who run against them want to win, which is a clear "motive" to "conspire" against their opponent.
All I’m saying is that it wasn’t the smartest thing for the reporter to call him a dictator, following a briefing where he was accusing people of manipulating voting machine software. It’s a justification for conspiring against a leader.

It’s not proof of anything, but it only fuels the fire.

Powell submitted a 104-page document, I doubt a judge will call it “silly,” but you never know.

All I’m saying is that it wasn’t the smartest thing for the reporter to call him a dictator, following a briefing where he was accusing people of manipulating voting machine software. It’s a justification for conspiring against a leader.

Powell submitted a 104-page document, I doubt a judge will call it “silly,” but you never know.

Aren't baseless accusations of conspiracies in an election he lost while he insists he won kind of dictatory?

I see, so your theory is:
1) Reporter says what he's doing is reminiscent of dictators in crap countries, and it is.
2) Therefore, election fraud!!

BRILLIANT!!

Yeah, I read it. It's hilarious, actually. I literally lol'd at this part:

In other words, because of all this fraud that we allege, Trump should be declared the winner, because..... REASONS!!!

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 12.45.32 AM.png

:ROFLMAO: :LOL::p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jpn
I see, so your theory is:
1) Reporter says what he's doing is reminiscent of dictators in crap countries, and it is.
So do you feel that it would be in the nation's best interest to remove Trump by whatever means necessary, for the good of the Republic? Even if that means sticking USB devices in voting machines which pump up Biden's totals? I mean, it's in the nation's best interest, correct?

People in fly over country don't really know what's best for them, it's the responsibility of the educated individuals in blue states to override their will.

(This isn't directed at you, I'm just throwing it out there)

The reporter's comment about Trump acting like a dictator doesn't indicate anything specific, except that there is a rationale being spun which would justify voting shenanigans. Which would indicate that Powell might not be as loony as you think.

Last edited:
This was great too!

Don't count ANY of the millions of mailed in votes. Alternatively, GA is just ignored for the EC! The entire state's electorate should be just disregarded, you know, because.... well, there's no ****ing reason, or law allowing a court to just disenfranchise an ENTIRE STATE, Powell just wants it to happen.

:ROFLMAO::p:LOL:

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 12.51.44 AM.png

And Now for four years of Trump and his followers crying that the election was rigged
Doesn't matter that they can't bring forward even one SMALL piece of proof But To them It will always have been rigged and there was MASSIVE fraud,
I feel sorry for the brain dead bunch of fools
Have a nice night

Well, these Powell cases need to progress rapidly. No one is in a position to judge the merits of the affidavits and witness testimony except a judge and jury.
That lawsuit was a sad joke. It can't have been filed in a serious attempt to win anything in any court.

In a way it's funny, but these people are actually scum. They're spreading lies, bullshit and baseless CTs in defense of Trump and it's despicable. They should all be treated like pariahs for the rest of their sorry lives, and shunned from polite company. I'm actually stunned by the level of bullshit they'll spread and that many at the upper levels of the GOP treat them as serious people. They are not, and everyone knows it. Every day it's more and more clear to me the GOP needs to be burned to ashes and the ground sown with salt. That this stunt isn't universally condemned by all the leaders of the GOP is all the evidence anyone needs that there is nothing redeeming left in the party.

in which she misspelled district 3 separate times in 3 separate ways, lol. She even put the wrong date for the election down as 3/20/20. She is a ****ing moron, and her "lawsuit" will be tossed out on day one.

Well, these Powell cases need to progress rapidly. No one is in a position to judge the merits of the affidavits and witness testimony except a judge and jury.
every single judge to date has rejected them , lol

People in fly over country don't really know what's best for them, it's the responsibility of the educated individuals in blue states to override their will.
I think you're confused over who are defending the election outcome, and who are trying to overturn it.

Awww, someone questioned your cult leader didn't they Reuben....

every single judge to date has rejected them , lol
Including in one case, a three-panel court of all Republican-appointed judges. The opinion was written by a judge appointed by Trump:
“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

You actually think that Powell's ridiculous attempt at a lawsuit is going to be a game changer? Oh Reuben, thanks for all the unintended comedy.

He pleaded guilty because he was guilty; the FBI had all his discussions with Russians on tape!

and you would be hard pressed to find one Trumpist that knows this. Even if they did, they would not care. Awful humans, deplorables.

he will leave the White House if the issue is not resolved by January

The same issue that was presented to 30+ courts across the country and was thrown out from all of them? That made up issue?

Yes, he will leave the White House if the issue is not resolved by January, but, as he stated to the first reporter, he would not concede simply because of how the Electors voted.

Mr. Sherr, there is no "issue" and so therefore there is nothing to "resolve".

Trump lost the election and he will leave the White House like a good boy, this is what's going to happen no matter what.

The freakish MAGA crowd have already started to move on, I'm seeing no indication of millions of supporters agitating for justice, preparing to rise up and defend their rightful president, even Trump is now on the back foot.

If there really, truly had been a genuine fraudulent and tampered with election we'd see far more effort by the GOP to right the wrong, we'd not see what we do, what we see is proof that there was no fraud, Trump truly lost and in a few months will be forgotten.

Do you really believe that if the election had been manipulated, tampered with, corrupted as claimed, do you really think the GOP would be acting as they are?

in which she misspelled district 3 separate times in 3 separate ways, lol. She even put the wrong date for the election down as 3/20/20. She is a ****ing moron, and her "lawsuit" will be tossed out on day one.
Right, nothing says "this is a serious lawsuit with a legitimate chance of succeeding" like this header, , from what crack lawyer Powell actually filed, , with an actual court:

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 6.08.49 PM.png
Districct,, no that's not right, it's Distrcoict!! Screw it - we'll try it both ways! One of them will be right,,!

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :p :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom