• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: Cohen should go to prison

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/419437-trump-cohen-should-go-to-prison

President Trump on Monday said Michael Cohen does not deserve leniency for cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller, arguing that his former personal lawyer should serve a “full and complete” prison sentence.

“He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free [sic],” Trump wrote on Twitter of Cohen. “He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.”

Trump sought to further distance himself from his onetime ally by incorrectly claiming that Cohen's crimes were “unrelated to Trump.”
==================================================
Trump has called Cohen's revelations about his work on the Trump Tower Moscow deal 'lies.' We'll see how that works out for them both.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/419437-trump-cohen-should-go-to-prison

President Trump on Monday said Michael Cohen does not deserve leniency for cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller, arguing that his former personal lawyer should serve a “full and complete” prison sentence.

“He makes up stories to get a GREAT & ALREADY reduced deal for himself, and get his wife and father-in-law (who has the money?) off Scott Free [sic],” Trump wrote on Twitter of Cohen. “He lied for this outcome and should, in my opinion, serve a full and complete sentence.”

Trump sought to further distance himself from his onetime ally by incorrectly claiming that Cohen's crimes were “unrelated to Trump.”
Trump has called Cohen's revelations about his work on the Trump Tower Moscow deal 'lies.' We'll see how that works out for them both.

I am sure that it worked great on his fans. But then Trump already set the sites pretty low on that one.

Not surprising, Cohen was damned no matter what he did.

Cohen thinks Trump should go to prison.

Why_not_both_meme

The first that struck me about this idiotic new statement from the Mango Unchained is that right now is probably the worst time to insult the guy who is cooperating with Muellar. How stupid is this ingrate? If Cohen had any allegiance to Trump in the past, it is history now. Trump is so stupid that he piles on making Cohen even more willing to spill the beans on the orange monster. This is a level of stupidity that is hard to comprehend.

The first that struck me about this idiotic new statement from the Mango Unchained is that right now is probably the worst time to insult the guy who is cooperating with Muellar. How stupid is this ingrate? If Cohen had any allegiance to Trump in the past, it is history now. Trump is so stupid that he piles on making Cohen even more willing to spill the beans on the orange monster. This is a level of stupidity that is hard to comprehend.

Ship sailed ages ago, no harm from this latest stupidity

Ship sailed ages ago, no harm from this latest stupidity

True but do you have to double down on stupid? Trump is unbelievably stupid, it scares me to know he is in charge of our military. I want to believe the Joint Chiefs have a side agreement to keep him from destroying the world.

Cohen should go to prison and Trump should go to hell.

tumblr_pclphqTE3C1qinrtgo1_500.png

;)

Red:
Well, the 1st Amendment allows Trump to utter such remarks; however, as we will soon-enough see, nobody's relying alone on Cohen's word. The documentary evidence Cohen possess(-ed) or knew and told of is what legitimates his testimony.

save him a bunk, Mike!

Back
Top Bottom