• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump-Clinton spar over economic plans

Way to completely change the topic. The claim I was originally responding to was an ignorant claim that it spends less than 10% of it's money on charitable purposes, which I'm assuming you agree is false?

As for the results, go do some research and find out for yourself rather than ask a random person on a forum whom was talking about a completely different thing to do your research for you, mkay? The wikipedia article seems nice and long.

You have no idea where the money is going nor any benefit received. We do know that the Clinton's are millionaires off the public Dole, Trump made it in the private sector. Don't give a damn what the report shows only that the Clintons are habitual liars and that is something that you should know

Just to level set this; those attributes could also be applied to the Reagan and GW Bush administrations. Moreover, the buffoon that currently carries the Republican banner has not offered anything that would have a rational person thinking but more of the same. You seem to be operating from this fantasy that Republicans reduce government, lower spending, lower debt and curtail entitlements, but there is no recent evidence of this.

Then you haven't been paying any attention which isn't much of a surprise. Trump's policies promote the Private sector and puts America back in the lead on the foreign stage but as a liberal you don't understand the concept of competition and winning. With Trump we will, with Hillary we appease. You see to believe Hillary offers a change but offer no evidence of that, Trump isn't a politician and that is exactly what we need.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. And once again, I won't repeat what I already said about Trump. I don't support him. If you want to send a dangerous liberal to the White House, then do it with a smile on your face. I won't participate.

The dangerous liberal is Hillary, Trump has a business background and has my vote. I won't be left on the sidelines voting for a third party candidate that you don't even understand but simply see as an unlikely alternative, He has no chance of winning

Stop it. If you want to make arguments about the infrastructure of Donald Trump's companies, then tell him to release his tax returns and let us have a look at what he's doing inside his business. And unlike you, I'm not sitting here saying I need a politician to do things for the country. I'm a conservative. We don't look to the President to take care of us.

Trump should release his tax returns but they won't make a bit of difference, Hillary gets the WH if you vote for the third party candidate and there are enough like you. Hillary appreciates your support.

I know you aren't a Hillary supporter so please tell us who your "perfect" candidate is and why? Seems everyone here is against Trump but really cannot explain why and I am obviously against Hillary and have explained why. Actual data and facts don't seem to resonate to partisans who simply see the D and ignore the actual results.

As I have stated many times, Trump wasn't my choice but he is the nominee and I will wade through fire to do my best to expose Hillary for the incompetent and opportunist/liar that she is.

Noticed that all I get from the anti Trump crowd is rhetoric, nothing of substance as to what actually he will do as President in the confines of the Constitution. Seems to me that more of the same is what people want so they can continue to complain about the results. You don't get more of the same with Trump, you get true change, probably more than most people truly want. The entitlement crowd is going to die hard.

What I believe you fail to comprehend is that many people voting for Hilary (or Gary Johnson, for the matter) are not so much supporters of Hillary as they are for a) the democratic platform or b) believe Trump is so unfit to be POTUS that anyone but Trump is where their vote must go.

Trump's problem is that he is scary. Not only does he lack the experience to give the voter comfort that he might ok, he continues to show himself to by impulsive, unable to deliver a clear, coherent and consistent message. Moreover he consistently shows himself to be arrogant, ignorant, unwilling to listen to the people around him, unwilling to hire great people to be around him (or great people don't want to be around him), unwilling to learn, narcissistic, thin-skinned, insensitive and vindictive. He has poor command of the English language and very bad judgement.

Many of us believe that Donald Trump is not only a bad candidate, but that he may be downright dangerous for America. He is probably the very worst candidate ever put forth by a major party. I dare say he is a clown. He is an embarrassment of America and he should be an embarrassment to the Republican party and anyone that stands up for him should be embarrassed. Every day you sit here and defend him, you look a tad bit more foolish. You went on and on for years about Obama not having leadership skills. If you think Donald Trump is a leader, then you, sir, have no sense of what a good leader is.

Donald Trump is going to lose this election and he is going to lose badly. I frankly am not wild about Clinton. I would have crossed the line and going with Kasich as the Republican party not been dysfunctional and actually put up a guy that could be President. But, they did not.

That all said, those of us that live in states that are not battleground states (which now seems to include Colorado, New Hampshire and Texas), should vote our conscious. Voting for Gary Johnson may be the strongest vote we can make in November. Neither the Republicans nor the Dems did their job and put up good candidates, so we as voters should consider registering that protest. If Colorado remains solid blue, I probably will not vote for Clinton as she hasn't earned my vote.

Now, if I am in a swing state, I probably do go begrudgingly for Clinton as Trump is so unqualified for this job.

Last edited:
You have no idea where the money is going nor any benefit received. We do know that the Clinton's are millionaires off the public Dole, Trump made it in the private sector. Don't give a damn what the report shows only that the Clintons are habitual liars and that is something that you should know

Right, so they started up the charitable foundation so they could skim money off the top and falsify the records? This is the kind of stupid thinking that gets us idiotic "kill lists" and other such bull****. If you are wondering why people don't believe conservatives when they actually find something that Hillary did that's either not a good idea or scandalous it's cause they cried wolf on so much stupid **** like you are doing right now.

Then you haven't been paying any attention which isn't much of a surprise. Trump's policies promote the Private sector and puts America back in the lead on the foreign stage but as a liberal you don't understand the concept of competition and winning. With Trump we will, with Hillary we appease. You see to believe Hillary offers a change but offer no evidence of that, Trump isn't a politician and that is exactly what we need.

No, Trump is not a politician... he is a charlatan. He is way out of his league and over his head. Sorry you lack the discernment to get that. He is a snake-oil salesman that prays upon the uneducated, angry white man.

Did you order one barrel or two?

He is going to lose and lose badly...

What I believe you fail to comprehend is that many people voting for Hilary (or Gary Johnson, for the matter) are not so much supporters of Hillary as they are for a) the democratic platform or b) believe Trump is so unfit to be POTUS that anyone but Trump is where their vote must go.

Trump's problem is that he is scary. Not only does he lack the experience to give the voter comfort that he might ok, he continues to show himself to by impulsive, unable to deliver a clear, coherent and consistent message. Moreover he consistently shows himself to be arrogant, ignorant, unwilling to listen to the people around him, unwilling to hire great people to be around him (or great people don't want to be around him), unwilling to learn, narcissistic, thin-skinned, insensitive and vindictive. He has poor command of the English language and very bad judgement.

Many of us believe that Donald Trump is not only a bad candidate, but that he may be downright dangerous for America. He is probably the very worst candidate ever put forth by a major party. I dare say he is a clown. He is an embarrassment of America and he should be an embarrassment to the Republican party and anyone that stands up for him should be embarrassed. Every day you sit here and defend him, you look a tad bit more foolish. You went on and on for years about Obama not having leadership skills. If you think Donald Trump is a leader, then you, sir, have no sense of what a good leader is.

Donald Trump is going to lose this election and he is going to lose badly. I frankly am not wild about Clinton. I would have crossed the line and going with Kasich as the Republican party not been dysfunctional and actually put up a guy that could be President. But, they did not.

That all said, those of us that live in states that are not battleground states (which now seems to include Colorado, New Hampshire and Texas), should vote our conscious. Voting for Gary Johnson may be the strongest vote we can make in November. Neither the Republicans nor the Dems did their job and put up good candidates, so we as voters should consider registering that protest. If Colorado remains solid blue, I probably will not vote for Clinton as she hasn't earned my vote.

Now, if I am in a swing state, I probably do go begrudgingly for Clinton as Trump is so unqualified for this job.

Please define qualified? He is over 35, a Citizen, and in the case of Trump has management, leadership, and executive experience. You claim he is scary but scary is what we need, someone who does put America first and someone who will do exactly what he says with regards to the economy and national security, not someone who will be PC and cater to the entitlement crowd. Hillary held many positions, none of them well, and quite frankly I will take the bad Trump has done in your opinion over what Hillary has done. This country cannot afford Hillary. I suggest you spend more time research what Hillary and Trump said especially their speeches on the economy vs. what you believe you heard him say. I am still waiting for what is scary about Trump, what he has proposed that really scares you, what he has done that really scares you?

Right, so they started up the charitable foundation so they could skim money off the top and falsify the records? This is the kind of stupid thinking that gets us idiotic "kill lists" and other such bull****. If you are wondering why people don't believe conservatives when they actually find something that Hillary did that's either not a good idea or scandalous it's cause they cried wolf on so much stupid **** like you are doing right now.

No, it started by the Clinton's who everything they have done is for personal gain and they sold access none of which bother you because of the D after their name. I am waiting exactly for what Hillary has done that is good? Causes don't count, results do.

No, Trump is not a politician... he is a charlatan. He is way out of his league and over his head. Sorry you lack the discernment to get that. He is a snake-oil salesman that prays upon the uneducated, angry white man.

Did you order one barrel or two?

He is going to lose and lose badly...

Again, politics as usual expecting different results. The Marketing of Trump by the left is incredible and doesn't allow you to see what he has actually proposed but rather what the left wants you to see. This is the marketing group that came up with the Great recession and saved jobs. This is the group that added 8.6 trillion to the debt and rising, more debt than Reagan, GHW Bush, and GW Bush combined. This is the group that took victory in Iraq and lost the peace. This is the group that has made the world less safe but in your world Trump is scary?? Wow, your definition and mine sure are different.

Please define qualified? He is over 35, a Citizen, and in the case of Trump has management, leadership, and executive experience. You claim he is scary but scary is what we need, someone who does put America first and someone who will do exactly what he says with regards to the economy and national security, not someone who will be PC and cater to the entitlement crowd. Hillary held many positions, none of them well, and quite frankly I will take the bad Trump has done in your opinion over what Hillary has done. This country cannot afford Hillary. I suggest you spend more time research what Hillary and Trump said especially their speeches on the economy vs. what you believe you heard him say. I am still waiting for what is scary about Trump, what he has proposed that really scares you, what he has done that really scares you?

There are millions of people qualified to run for the office of President; there are but a handful that are qualified to actually be President. Trump is qualified to run; he is not qualified to actually be President.

I don't know where you get this notion that he will do "exactly what he says he will do"... perhaps he sold you on "Trust me, I'll be great". (one of the things my dad taught me, that has served me well, is only liars say "trust me"). There is zero evidence he "will do it" and even less than he can. He is not running to be CEO of a corporation; he is running to be POTUS. The latter is political position that requires that you work with the other branches of government to get stuff done. Again, there is zero evidence he can operate in that environment and plenty of evidence to suggest he can not, including a general lack of respect for the US Constitution.

As to national security? Wow? What a nightmare. He lacks understanding of the world geopolitical situation; world history (including recent history); he is very imprecise in speech (critical for diplomacy); he does not surround himself with experts and does not listen to the people around him; and he a remarkable lack of intellectually curiosity. Not to mention the fact that 50 members of his own party find him dangerous.

50 GOP officials say Trump would pose danger to national security.

Again, his many personality attributes including arrogance, narcissism, thin skin, vindictive, impulsivity would singularly be worries but collectively are a concoction that create a temperament unfit for service as POTUS.

I appreciate that YOU don't like the direction of the country. You should find yourself a candidate that you can support that can actually be president and lead the country in a direction you prefer (knowing of course, that I would likely cancel your vote). But, you as a citizen have a duty to protect this country from persons that would do serious harm. Donald Trump is unfit for office and should be nowhere near the White House, except as a guest and under the watchful eye of the Secret Service.

As to leadership? Are you kidding? The guy has almost zero leadership skills. He is alienating almost everyone in his way. His party is running away from him as fast as they can. He is currently running a rather inept political campaign. He is a reality TV star. Have you been watching so much TV you can not separate fantasy from reality?

I am not sure how you could have fallen for Trump. Perhaps you are the women who lets her biological clock hook her up with a real loser against better instinct. Don't do it. Don't trust him. He is not your answer. Do not let yourself be discredited by defending this loser. He will lose big in November.

Some other opinions of how woefully unqualified Trump is (an unqualified President is a dangerous President)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...erican-people-know-it/?utm_term=.53bfa2d51923
Donald Trump Is Not Qualified to Be President | US News Opinion
Why Donald Trump is dangerous for Eastern Europe – POLITICO
Donald Trump Is the Most Dangerous Man in the World - SPIEGEL ONLINE
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...0c1087f7583_story.html?utm_term=.650e12874c86
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/08/why-trump-is-now-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world-commentary.html

Last edited:
=upsideguy;1066197215]There are millions of people qualified to run for the office of President; there are but a handful that are qualified to actually be President. Trump is qualified to run; he is not qualified to actually be President.

That is your opinion but you have yet to state what qualifications he lacks that you believe are necessary for a leadership position like the President. You probably voted for Obama twice based upon his rhetoric and the results don't support that vote

I don't know where you get this notion that he will do "exactly what he says he will do"... perhaps he sold you on "Trust me, I'll be great". (one of the things my dad taught me, that has served me well, is only liars say "trust me"). There is zero evidence he "will do it" and even less than he can. He is not running to be CEO of a corporation; he si running to be POTUS. The latter political position that requires that you work with the other branches of government to get stuff done. Again, there is zero evidence he can operate in the environment and plenty of evidence to suggest he can not, including a general lack of respect for the US Constitution.

Because he has actual real life private sector experience and results, something neither Hillary or Obama have. What we need now is leadership not appeasement, not catering to the PC crowd, not building more entitlements, not sending dollars overseas and getting nothing in return.

As to national security? Wow? What a nightmare. He lacks understanding of the world geopolitical situation; world history (including recent history); he is very imprecise in speech (critical for diplomacy); he does not surround himself with experts and does not listen to the people around him; and he a remarkable lack of intellectually curiosity. Not to mention the fact that 50 members of his own party find him dangerous.

The Good Old Boy's Club is why I don't support the Good Old Boys. A nightmare on national security to you is more border control, elimination of sanctuary cities, enforcing immigration laws, preventing people who want to blow you up from doing so. It really is bad that radical Islam isn't more selective on who they target or maybe they are. maybe if you lived in a sanctuary city and watched the police and immigration officers with their hands tied you would feel differently or if something bad happened to your family you wouldn't see Trump as dangerous. Please tell me which national security issue bothers you the most with Trump?

Again, his many personality attributes including arrogance, narcissism, thin skin, vindictive, impulsivity would singularly be worries but collectively are a concoction that create a temperament unfit for service as POTUS.

So more of the same is what you want? In your world it is more important to be liked vs. respected. I prefer peace through strength not through appeasement. I prefer someone putting this country first instead of appealing to the countries around the world who have dictators as leaders and believing you can gain your own security through giving them what they want. It is time for tough love and that is what Trump offers

I appreciate that YOU don't like the direction of the country. You should find yourself a candidate that you can support that can actually be president and lead the country in a direction you prefer (knowing of course, that I would likely cancel your vote). But, you as a citizen have a duty to protect this country from persons that would do serious harm. Donald Trump is unfit for office and should be nowhere near the White House, except as a guest and under the watchful eye of the Secret Service.

that is your opinion but you have a choice, Hillary or Trump that has the opportunity to lead this nation. Hillary or Trump!!! Get it yet? You have yet to give anything other than your opinion so start by telling us what part of the Trump plan you don't agree with and when will you realize that the Hillary proposals are what you want to hear but are full of lies? She is an incompetent, arrogant liar but has a D after her name

As to leadership? Are you kidding? The guy has almost zero leadership skills. He is alienating almost everyone in his way. His party is running away from him as fast as they can. He is currently running a rather inept political campaign. He is a reality TV star. Have you been watching so much TV you can not separate fantasy from reality?

That is your opinion, his company is successful today and he didn't get there by not having some support. Did you notice his kids and how they act? You buy what the media tells you and ignore that we cannot continue like we are today. You want to believe what you are told and expect different results. I am sure you don't run your business this way and obviously have some arrogance in what you do. I prefer the Trump arrogance to the Hillary incompetence and arrogance

I am not sure how you could have fallen for Trump. Perhaps you are the women who lets her biological clock hook her up with a real loser against better instinct. Don't do it. Don't trust him. He is not your answer. Do not let yourself be discredited by defending this loser. He will lose big in November.

I have not fallen for Trump but realize when you do the same thing over and over again that is insanity. Hillary is a lying arrogant bitch who is totally and completely incompetent. there is absolutely nothing Trump has done that is worse than what Hillary has done and if you truly want change they you cannot put another politicians that helped create the problems we have today back in the WH

So more of the same is what you want? In your world it is more important to be liked vs. respected. I prefer peace through strength not through appeasement. I prefer someone putting this country first instead of appealing to the countries around the world who have dictators as leaders and believing you can gain your own security through giving them what they want. It is time for tough love and that is what Trump offers

that is your opinion but you have a choice, Hillary or Trump that has the opportunity to lead this nation. Hillary or Trump!!! Get it yet? You have yet to give anything other than your opinion so start by telling us what part of the Trump plan you don't agree with and when will you realize that the Hillary proposals are what you want to hear but are full of lies? She is an incompetent, arrogant liar but has a D after her name

That is your opinion, his company is successful today and he didn't get there by not having some support. Did you notice his kids and how they act? You buy what the media tells you and ignore that we cannot continue like we are today. You want to believe what you are told and expect different results. I am sure you don't run your business this way and obviously have some arrogance in what you do. I prefer the Trump arrogance to the Hillary incompetence and arrogance

I have not fallen for Trump but realize when you do the same thing over and over again that is insanity. Hillary is a lying arrogant bitch who is totally and completely incompetent. there is absolutely nothing Trump has done that is worse than what Hillary has done and if you truly want change they you cannot put another politicians that helped create the problems we have today back in the WH

Its not just my opinion.... its pretty mainstream at this point that Trump is woefully unqualified for the job. See the multitudes of cites I posted (I noticed, as usual, you respond, without any third party evidence to back up your impressions, which I call the voices in your head).... In fact, 70% of Americans think he is unqualified.

Is Donald Trump Qualified to Be President? | National Review

May I point out that you can NOT be a leader if 70% of the people you are leading think you are unqualified for the position. Its game over!

This is no longer about Hillary's emails or whatever. Few people care. She is no longer the issue (btw, 51% of the people consider her qualified) Not only is Trump devoid of so many qualities you need to be a good President, he almost no qualities that could make a reasonable person think he could do the job (let alone do a good job). This election is over. Trump is going to be shallacked in the polls. Your strongest vote would be to go for Gary Johnson, as Trump vote is meaningless.

Trump was a competent real estate developer. That is unique business that involves buying right, financing right, developing right and selling right. Its a transactional business. Some of those skills are transferrable to other businesses, many are not. A few, but very few, of those skills are transferrable to Washington. The fact that he is running such a shoddy campaign brings to question whether he can even manage simple things. Trump plays a successful businessman on TV; the reality is questionable.

You should not be seen defending the indefensible. Unless you are an attorney, it only reflects poorly on you.

Meanwhile, the Republican party is smart. They are pulling funds to concentrate on the very slim shot that have at maintaining the Senate (which is almost no shot with Trump)... if they were really smart, they would take the deal on the table and get the Garland appointment done before Obama pulls that and Hillary gets to nominate a very liberal judge instead with a Democratic Senate.

This is not a good year for Republicans. The Democrats turn the ball over deep in their territory late in the game the the Republicans run out ole grease fingers himself, Wrong Way Trump.

2020 is four years away. Good luck.

Last edited:
Trump did his speech three days before Hillary's. If a person were to read both speeches they would find that they say almost the same things. The other guy sucks and we need to fix ****. Did Hillary plagiarize Trump or is that just more crap that gets spewed out every election by every candidate?

Its not just my opinion.... its pretty mainstream at this point that Trump is woefully unqualified for the job. See the multitudes of cites I posted (I noticed, as usual, you respond, without any third party evidence to back up your impressions, which I call the voices in your head).... In fact, 70% of Americans think he is unqualified.

Is Donald Trump Qualified to Be President? | National Review

May I point out that you can NOT be a leader if 70% of the people you are leading think you are unqualified for the position. Its game over!

This is no longer about Hillary's emails or whatever. Few people care. She is no longer the issue (btw, 51% of the people consider her qualified) Not only is Trump devoid of so many qualities you need to be a good President, he almost no qualities that could make a reasonable person think he could do the job (let alone do a good job). This election is over. Trump is going to be shallacked in the polls. Your strongest vote would be to go for Gary Johnson, as Trump vote is meaningless.

Trump was a competent real estate developer. That is unique business that involves buying right, financing right, developing right and selling right. Its a transactional business. Some of those skills are transferrable to other businesses, many are not. A few, but very few, of those skills are transferrable to Washington. The fact that he is running such a shoddy campaign brings to question whether he can even manage simple things. Trump plays a successful businessman on TV; the reality is questionable.

You should not be seen defending the indefensible. Unless you are an attorney, it only reflects poorly on you.

Meanwhile, the Republican party is smart. They are pulling funds to concentrate on the very slim shot that have at maintaining the Senate (which is almost no shot with Trump)... if they were really smart, they would take the deal on the table and get the Garland appointment done before Obama pulls that and Hillary gets to nominate a very liberal judge instead with a Democratic Senate.

This is not a good year for Republicans. The Democrats turn the ball over deep in their territory late in the game the the Republicans run out ole grease fingers himself, Wrong Way Trump.

2020 is four years away. Good luck.

Wow, interesting comments filled with personal opinions and the opinions of others. So what you would do is put a known liar, incompetent, promoter of big government, corrupt, multi millionaire public servant in the WH to further her own personal gain because you don't like Trump and because of the Democrat marketing claims? What you post shows the total ignorance of far too many who couldn't care less about Hillary's qualifications but look at the positions held. When you hire is that what you do, look at the positions held vs. researching accomplishments in those positions.

You talk about Trump's qualifications and being unqualified, it find it interesting how you do so to divert from Hillary's performance, her illegal activities, her total incompetence on the jobs she has held. Liberalism will die hard, too much money involved in keeping people dependent. We know what we are getting with Hillary and you can only speculate what we will get with Trump. I prefer the unknown to the known.

I cannot believe how so many good people have been duped by liberalism and the promises of a better tomorrow provided by the bureaucrats in DC. I doubt seriously that those bureaucrats helped you in your business and you did most of it yourself. I noticed how you never responded to actually helping people in your own community vs sending your money to DC to let a bureaucrat do it. That is typical liberalism delegating responsibility to someone else all the while ignoring the results those bureaucrats generates

I simply cannot believe how freedom of speech and our own other freedoms are destroying us from within

Wow, interesting comments filled with personal opinions and the opinions of others. So what you would do is put a known liar, incompetent, promoter of big government, corrupt, multi millionaire public servant in the WH to further her own personal gain because you don't like Trump and because of the Democrat marketing claims? What you post shows the total ignorance of far too many who couldn't care less about Hillary's qualifications but look at the positions held. When you hire is that what you do, look at the positions held vs. researching accomplishments in those positions.

You talk about Trump's qualifications and being unqualified, it find it interesting how you do so to divert from Hillary's performance, her illegal activities, her total incompetence on the jobs she has held. Liberalism will die hard, too much money involved in keeping people dependent. We know what we are getting with Hillary and you can only speculate what we will get with Trump. I prefer the unknown to the known.

I cannot believe how so many good people have been duped by liberalism and the promises of a better tomorrow provided by the bureaucrats in DC. I doubt seriously that those bureaucrats helped you in your business and you did most of it yourself. I noticed how you never responded to actually helping people in your own community vs sending your money to DC to let a bureaucrat do it. That is typical liberalism delegating responsibility to someone else all the while ignoring the results those bureaucrats generates

I simply cannot believe how freedom of speech and our own other freedoms are destroying us from within

5cdde-missingthepoint.jpg

Once again....

I am not here to argue the merits of the progressive philosophy v conservative philosophy. There is plenty of time for that, but I am not going to engage you on those points here....

I am merely driving home the point that if you believe those things, Donald Trump is not your savior. He is an inept leader and inept politician and has personality faults that make him downright dangerous for America. That is not just my opinion, but the represents the preponderance of informed thought in America. Trump is so bad that whatever faults Hillary has are not even issues anymore. Trump will not win. I beginning to be sold the notion that he actually does not want the job. He sold the Republican party a bill of goods just as he sold those that matriculated at Trump University a bill of goods. Snake oil is snake oil

Smart conservatives, having watched the Republican party beat itself senseless (maybe to the point it will be wounded for a generation) need to make due with the scraps. 1) Abandon Trump, don't waste your money or vote on him; 2) Save the Senate (if you can); 3) Save the House (which you probably will); 4) get Garland approved (the gettin' now is as good as it is going to get for two years); 5) implement the percepts of the GOP Project so that you never again put up a pathetic candidate; 6) Focus on 2020.

View attachment 67205736

Once again....

I am not here to argue the merits of the progressive philosophy v conservative philosophy. There is plenty of time for that, but I am not going to engage you on those points here....

I am merely driving home the point that if you believe those things, Donald Trump is not your savior. He is an inept leader and inept politician and has personality faults that make him downright dangerous for America. That is not just my opinion, but the represents the preponderance of informed thought in America. Trump is so bad that whatever faults Hillary has are not even issues anymore. Trump will not win. I beginning to be sold the notion that he actually does not want the job. He sold the Republican party a bill of goods just as he sold those that matriculated at Trump University a bill of goods. Snake oil is snake oil

Smart conservatives, having watched the Republican party beat itself senseless (maybe to the point it will be wounded for a generation) need to make due with the scraps. 1) Abandon Trump, don't waste your money or vote on him; 2) Save the Senate (if you can); 3) Save the House (which you probably will); 4) get Garland approved (the gettin' now is as good as it is going to get for two years); 5) implement the percepts of the GOP Project so that you never again put up a pathetic candidate; 6) Focus on 2020.

No, please take a reading comprehension course, I am not a Donald Trump supporter but he sure beats the alternative. You have no idea what he would do in the office but we do know what Hillary would do and has done. You totally ignore the choice we have, Hillary or Trump. I am willing to give Trump a chance because Hillary has been a failure and there is nothing in her DNA that says she will change.

Smart Conservatives are Democrat clones or plants who don't have basic logic or common sense. Putting Hillary in the WH does nothing to solve the problems in this country. Putting Trump there is the change that at least makes it possible. Everyone talks about change then does nothing about it. You simply have no understanding of business at all even though you claim to run one

Look, we all know the purpose of the foundation, now can you provide concrete positive results as to what that foundation did with all the money to justify its existence. The Charter is one thing, the actions are another. How do you feel about the claims of selling influence to the state department for foundation contributions?

And that would be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

th

while becoming personally wealthy

No, please take a reading comprehension course, I am not a Donald Trump supporter but he sure beats the alternative. You have no idea what he would do in the office but we do know what Hillary would do and has done. You totally ignore the choice we have, Hillary or Trump. I am willing to give Trump a chance because Hillary has been a failure and there is nothing in her DNA that says she will change.

Smart Conservatives are Democrat clones or plants who don't have basic logic or common sense. Putting Hillary in the WH does nothing to solve the problems in this country. Putting Trump there is the change that at least makes it possible. Everyone talks about change then does nothing about it. You simply have no understanding of business at all even though you claim to run one

Once again, off point. There is no Trump/Hillary race. There is no choice. Its over. Trump simply is not going to win because the educated voters know he is incapable of doing the job.

The Republicans have to figure out how best to move forward without losing the Senate or maybe even house. The need to lay the ground work for 2020.

I appreciate the fact that you hate Hillary, but she is going to be your president for the next four years.

Last edited:
Once again, off point. There is no Trump/Hillary race. There is no choice. Its over. Trump simply is not going to win because the educated voters know he is incapable of doing the job.

The Republicans have to figure out how best to move forward without losing the Senate or maybe even house. The need to lay the ground work for 2020.

I appreciate the fact that you hate Hillary, but she is going to be your president for the next four years.

The book smart street stupid people are going to buy the rhetoric and ignore the substance. I still believe the silent majority out there get it, I know the people of TX do as she will lose this state by 2-3 million votes. I find the self serving, selfish mentality today by far too many ignore the JFK statement of "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" That entitlement mentality is going to destroy us but rest assured Hillary will have hers.

Trump did his speech three days before Hillary's. If a person were to read both speeches they would find that they say almost the same things. The other guy sucks and we need to fix ****. Did Hillary plagiarize Trump or is that just more crap that gets spewed out every election by every candidate?

I had the same impression. They must share a speechwriter. All each one is doing is slinging mud at the other. What a delightful election.

Why would I ask Hillary that question?

Are you one of those people who thinks government is in the job creation business?

Absolutely not. Government needs to just stay out of the way.

It was Hillary who promised to bring 200,000 jobs to her district. She didn't produced.

Back
Top Bottom