• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump-Clinton spar over economic plans

Conservative

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Trump, Clinton spar over economic plans in dueling speeches | Fox News

Is there anyone here that can point to actual jobs created by Hillary Clinton or any evidence that she has any economic and leadership skills? How does anyone trust a word she says?

Bigger govt, more spending, massive debt, massive entitlements, yes, more of the status quo for the Clinton supporters

Is there anyone here that can point to actual jobs created by Hillary Clinton or any evidence that she has any economic and leadership skills? How does anyone trust a word she says?

Bigger govt, more spending, massive debt, massive entitlements, yes, more of the status quo for the Clinton supporters

Trump has no economic plans. Hillary on the other hand has two. (1) Repeating and enhancing Obama's failed plans, and (2) making sure that at least some of the money sticks to the hands of Bill, Chelsea, and the Clinton Foundation slush fund. Last time they were in the White House they stole the china and furniture.

Given the choices, I'll take the unknown Trump.

You've constructed a nice little racket for yourself here, where no matter what Hillary Clinton says, you can just fall back on "she's lying!!!1"

Those questions are better posed towards Donald Trump than Hillary Clinton.

Really? Isn't Hillary the one you claim has all the experience? What jobs did she create as Senator of NY? You continue to believe what she says, don't you? doesn't matter that they are all lies

You've constructed a nice little racket for yourself here, where no matter what Hillary Clinton says, you can just fall back on "she's lying!!!1"

Pretty easy to do because that IS HILLARY. Apparently the D after her name prevents you from seeing that.

Pretty easy to do because that IS HILLARY. Apparently the D after her name prevents you from seeing that.

So, in other words, you're completely unwilling to have any policy discussion regarding Hillary, since you've already determined that she's simply lying about everything. Then remind me why I or anyone else should even bother taking you seriously as a poster?

Attempting to pigeonhole me as a partisan Democrat is a pretty futile attempt to deflect from your blatant shilling.

And if "teh medias" say Clinton wasn't lying, well, they've got to be in on it too.

The more right-leaning sites are increasingly sounding like infowars.com

Would love to find a liberal capable of honest debate any suggestions?

Where did Trump find a plan? Did his buddy Putin lend him a used one?

Really? Isn't Hillary the one you claim has all the experience? What jobs did she create as Senator of NY? You continue to believe what she says, don't you? doesn't matter that they are all lies

Why is it you think I'm a Hillary supporter?

Why would anyone look to her or any senator of any party to "create jobs"?

Someone should probably take Conservative aside and tell him how the Senate works.

By his rationale, the Walton family should just run the country, since it's apparently all about jobs personally created.

I don't want to nitpick but when the Government gives things away to create voter dependency it's called "Investment".
"Job creation" by the Government can be considered a euphemism.
Then again there are those Clinton Foundation global initiatives that made their friends and dictators wealthy and the happy couple multi-millionaires with assistance from her Senate stint and the State Department sooooooo...

What jobs are US Senators supposed to create?

You first.

I have given you factual data that you counter with personal opinions, that is hardly honest debate. Please tell me why anyone would believe a word that Hillary says? Seems that is what many WANT to believe even though her record tells a different story

All you need to do is look at the legislation offered which I have posted to see that is what Senators do, propose legislation. you really don't understand civics do you?

Back
Top Bottom