• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TRUMP: Clinton had 'short-circuit in brain'...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A new Donald Trump video is mocking Hillary Clinton as a malfunctioning robot, a reference to her recent remark that she "short-circuited" when speaking about the FBI's probe into her email server.

"Is robot Hillary melting down," the video, posted by Trump on his Facebook page Saturday, asks.

It shows clips of her speaking to a group of Hispanic and black journalists on Friday.
Trump video mocks Clinton as short-circuiting robot | TheHill

That near Freudian slip..."My husb...my opponent, Donald Trump".

LOL!!

If I'm not mistaken it was the Clinton's who popularized the term "misspoke". Now the new term Hillary uses when she gets caught lying is "short circuit".

Here is Hillary during a short circuit:

If I'm not mistaken it was the Clinton's who popularized the term "misspoke". Now the new term Hillary uses when she gets caught lying is "short circuit".

Here is Hillary during a short circuit:

Bobble Head!

Clinton mistakenly refers to Trump as her 'husband'...

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton nearly called rival Donald Trump her “husband” on Friday in an embarrassing slip-up that drew laughs from the crowd and Twitterverse.

The flub came as she addressed the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in Washington, DC.
Clinton mistakenly refers to Trump as her ‘husband’ | New York Post

I think Hillary is suffering from onset dementia.....which is exacerbated by the already well know mental defect in liberals. ;)

Back
Top Bottom