• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump claims Obama tapped Trump Tower phones before election

Yep. I think someone had to lie to the FISA court to get it pushed through the second time. Perjury isn't something beyond The Regime's capabilities. And neither is using the various gov't agencies as a political weapon.

The other alternative is that there was a link between Russia and the Trump campaign and the FBI appropriately investigated it and are still doing so. That's certainly not beyond the capabilities of a whole slew of Trump insiders with unusually close ties to Putin and Russia.

Sure it happened. Here's more on that:

Link

Obama denies it, but we all know what a big liar he is.

The FISA warrant was for computer server, not for wiretapping phones.

Oh, sure, I read all of it. Lately the mainstream media has been very disappointing. I think it has to do with their disappointment and anger over who got elected President. They are completely untrustworthy now.

How Palin-esque of a response. I have no way of knowing, but I don't think you read every major news publication.

The important story is Russia. Trump used to pay off the mafia. Is he paying off Putin? Or is somebody in his inner circle helping Russia out? Sounds like a lot of people not named Obama thought so and I sincerely doubt that they take any of this as lightly as the half of this country who thought it was Obama that had caused Americans to be more divided.

Now you are living up to your name... :roll:

The national Review and info wars, two sources sure to give 'fair and balanced' reporting... :doh

First this doesn't get Sessions off the front page- far from it. Second, are you trying to say President Obama ordered the taps???? That is like saying President BushII ordered all the FISA taps during his administration. get real. Third, without the transcripts of Gen. Flynn's conversations he'd still be trying to claim he was just saying hello to the Russians. While we won't be seeing them for at least 4 years you can bet Flynn and Trump saw them and that sealed the deal.
Dems meeting Russians is a yawn- unless Alex has proof the Dems made after the election promises to the Russians...

Obama also proclaimed "Not even a Smidgen of corruption at the IRS"
Do you also still defend those words of his as truthful?

Under Obama, his DOJ looked the other way when Loretta Lynch illegally met with one of the prime targets of the supposed investigation....."yawn" right?

Under Obama the head of the DNC confessed to providing debate questions to Hillary before the debate....again ...."yawn", right?

The amount of corruption in the progressive / leftist / Democrat party is shocking and yet somehow the leftist zombie minions are in lockstep with the proven deceptive, "fake news" left media.

Dems have no more proven a Trump Russian connection than Republicans have proven a Democrat connection. Do you "Yawn" at the Democrat allegations also?

Just a measurement of the depth of your denial and brainwashing / indoctrination. Deep indeed.

Last edited:
your comprehension skills are lacking. given the massive world wide effort by putin to troll foreign countries there are obviously putin trolls on this site. "Since both the FBI and the CIA say you are 100% wrong" this quote is just plain gamesmanship on your part. there had to be something for the FISA court to issue a wiretap order

As I bought you have no evidence just as the fisa court said when they tried to get one on trump.
Just as the FBI and CIA have said there was no evidence.

The only trolls are those that keep saying trump conspired with Putin yet have no evidence.

Trump is always going to resort to blaming Obama for his failures because he knows the GOP base absolutely despises Obama. I mean, how the hell you think Trump started his political career? The birther issue. Trump became a birther in 2011 around the first time he was talking about running for the presidency on the GOP side, and well...the rest is history.

Without Obama, Trump wouldn't even have had any type of career in politics, let alone become president.

Ironic, isn't it? What you say is true, and moreover, Obama would not have become president had it not been for Bush, McCain, and Palin.

So, McCain, who does not support Trump, is at least partially responsible for his victory.

There is enough evidence to be looked at which is keeping the FBI and the house intelligence committee pretty busy so far. It may or may not pan out. But the investigation is ongoing. So at least we know that there is more than just a little shred of evidence.

There was enough evidence to investigate Clintonn too. Did she commit a crime?

Obama also proclaimed "Not even a Smidgen of corruption at the IRS"
Do you also still defend those words of his as truthful? Under Obama, his DOJ looked the other way when Loretta Lynch illegally met with one of the prime targets of the supposed investigation....."yawn" right? Under Obama the head of the DNC confessed to providing debate questions to Hillary before the debate....again ...."yawn", right? The amount of corruption in the progressive / leftist / Democrat party is shocking and yet somehow the leftist zombie minions are in lockstep with the proven deceptive, "fake news" left media. Dems have no more proven a Trump Russian connection than Republicans have proven a Democrat connection. Do you "Yawn" at the Democrat allegations also? Just a measurement of the depth of your denial and brainwashing / indoctrination. Deep indeed.

I'd have to say the brainwashing and attempt to strawman this on your part is outstanding!!!! True Trump poo flinging. Did I say the Dems were without sin???? :confused:

Incase you missed it the REPUBLICANS were in control of the investigative bodies of Congress back in Obama's Administration... where was the indictments for Lynch et al??? The REPUBLICANS are in control of BOTH houses of Congress NOW and the Investigations are piling up pretty deep. Means something to me.

But let's try and stay on topic...

Flynn DID discuss sanctions with the Russians, lied about it and only when confronted by transcripts had to resign.

One after another aide, cabinet member has first claimed no contact and then when confronted with proof had to admit they had 'forgotten'

Now i'm not saying punish them all, but I will say both the FBI and The former DNI head deny Trump's claims.

This is about the current head of the free world making some EXTREME and unproven claims about wire taps in a pathetic attempt to draw away the headlines from his 'fine tuned' administration looking like a train wreck to most of us.

But to continue to claim it's the OTHER guy in denial... :peace

As I bought you have no evidence just as the fisa court said when they tried to get one on trump.
Just as the FBI and CIA have said there was no evidence.

The only trolls are those that keep saying trump conspired with Putin yet have no evidence.

trying to pretend there is no proof is seriously desperate.

Back
Top Bottom