• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Claims America Should Never Have Given Canada Its Independence

I think I've guaged your unabashed apologism perfectly.

Yes you are.

Then you are misguided.

If you have the stomach to vote for a candidate as totally ****ed as Trump, in a Trump Vs. Hillary match up, do not make me laugh by insisting you wouldn't vote for Cruz, you'd vote for whoever the Republicans put up.

You made that perfectly clear last election when you said the only thing that mattered about Romney was (R).

shrug...

No matter how wrong you are, you are entitled to your opinion.

Tschuss

So like Trump, you can deny you ever said something you blatantly said?

shrug...

If you think I've denies something I've said, then quote me.

Anything else from you is useless blather.

shrug...

If you think I've denies something I've said, then quote me.

Anything else from you is useless blather.

You said in the last election, that the only thing that mattered when it came to voting for Romney, was an (R) next to his name.

Do you deny you said it?

That's a huge thing to say and it shows how shallow your voting values truly are.

You said in the last election, that the only thing that mattered when it came to voting for Romney, was an (R) next to his name.

Do you deny you said it?

That's a huge thing to say and it shows how shallow your voting values truly are.

I don't deny what I said during the last election.

But that was a different election. Everything is different this time around.

Look...I'm not some robot who only votes for a Republican or a Democrat. I look at who there is to vote for...the current world conditions...other criteria...and make my decision. This time around, I don't really like either Trump or Hillary, but I can vote for Trump as being the lesser of evils. I've said this over and over.

In any case, why do you find my decision this election to be so important? After all, I'm only one vote.

I don't deny what I said during the last election.

Great we're off to a good start.

But that was a different election. Everything is different this time around.

Yeah... This time both parties have chosen bad candidates, just so happens Republicans have chosen the worst candidate to get the nomination in the history of the Republic.

Look...I'm not some robot who only votes for a Republican or a Democrat. I look at who there is to vote for...the current world conditions...other criteria...and make my decision. This time around, I don't really like either Trump or Hillary, but I can vote for Trump as being the lesser of evils. I've said this over and over.

Trump is not the lesser of two evils, not in the real world.

You are not being honest there, you made it perfectly clear last time:

I don't really care who is running for President as long as there is an "R" after his name.

Some questioned you, this time as like last time, saying Romney was not conserative (I didn't agree with that assessment) but Trump certainly isn't a conservative.

Now, like then you basically shrug it off, although last time you were more explicit:

It doesn't matter whether Romney is a conservative or not. He's a Republican.

You'll vote for whatever crap the Republicans put on the table.

Your full throated defense of whatever idiotic crap Trump says, proves that :shrug:

But you said it best again:

1. Romney has an "R" behind his name.
2. There is no one else with an "R" behind their name to vote for.

Great we're off to a good start.

Yeah... This time both parties have chosen bad candidates, just so happens Republicans have chosen the worst candidate to get the nomination in the history of the Republic.

Trump is not the lesser of two evils, not in the real world.

You are not being honest there, you made it perfectly clear last time:

Some questioned you, this time as like last time, saying Romney was not conserative (I didn't agree with that assessment) but Trump certainly isn't a conservative.

Now, like then you basically shrug it off, although last time you were more explicit:

You'll vote for whatever crap the Republicans put on the table.

Your full throated defense of whatever idiotic crap Trump says, proves that :shrug:

But you said it best again:

Well...I'm glad you got that off your chest. You've obviously been harboring some very bad feelings about me all these years. I'm sure you feel MUCH better now, right?

Now that that's all taken care of, perhaps you'd like to weigh in on this thread's topic?

I'm sure you feel MUCH better now, right?

I've proved why you really support Trump, and its nowhere near the Altruist stance of lesser evils you've have us believe, so yes I feel much better.

Birthers usually stand together til the bitter end.

I've proved why you really support Trump, and its nowhere near the Altruist stance of lesser evils you've have us believe, so yes I feel much better.

Birthers usually stand together til the bitter end.

LOL!!

You haven't proved a thing. You've simply blathered on with ill-conceived thoughts that you think might be logical.

But...again...I have to ask: Why are you going on and on about me? Don't you have something better to do...like playing in the street?

You haven't proved a thing.

Denial, much like Trump, is your first line of defense.

Trump brazenly said for example, that McCain was a loser because he got captured, the next day he flat out denied he said it.

I have you, on record, in your own words, saying... Brazenly, that you would vote for any old person, as long as there is an (R) next to their name, Conservative or not.

I have you on record, in your own words, brazenly saying Obamas birth certificate is a fake.

And you brazenly, deny that any of those words mean anything as far as you're concerned.

I know it stings, but if you're going to support Trump with a straight face, and run around the forum accusing the detractors of the worst candidate in American history of simply being "Haters" and "Partisan" even though he himself digs himself into the hole every-time, I will challenge you every damn place you attempt to post that nonsense.

You should probably ask the Haitians did for...sorry, I mean, to...them. Makes anything Trump has done outright saintly in comparison.

Believe me, there IS a lesser of evils here...and it's not Hillary.

We're back to whether pancreatic cancer or antibiotic-resistant flesh-eating bacteria is worse. Both Sen. Clinton and Mr. Trump are a disaster and it shames me that we have those two to pick from.

We're back to whether pancreatic cancer or antibiotic-resistant flesh-eating bacteria is worse. Both Sen. Clinton and Mr. Trump are a disaster and it shames me that we have those two to pick from.

I sympathize with your shame. I suggest you don't vote this year.

I sympathize with your shame. I suggest you don't vote this year.

Sorry but that would be stupid. I'll be voting but not for Sen. Clinton nor Mr. Trump. What I hope is that Sen. Clinton and Mr. Trump split 70% of the vote. If either one gets 45% the media will trumpet it as a landslide.

this is simply...well....beautiful

his knowledge of history... :lamo....pitiful and typical

DONALD J. Trump has told Fox and Friends that he believes the U.S. “should never have allowedCanada to gain independence. The republican candidate for president freely admits to being “a little rusty” on Canadian history, but feels confident that the United States owned Canada “at some point”, and claims giving it back was a “major mistake”.

The former reality tv star was responding to a question about Puerto Rico possibly becoming the 51st of the United States, when he made the statement. “It used to be 51 you know, when we had Canada,” Trump said, pointing to an American flag, “Or 52 if you count Mexico which I never will, no matter how much they beg.”

Trump Claims America Should Never Have Given Canada Its Independence | BSJ

yeah...you can't make this stuff up folks

on the other hand the rational part of my brain says: sad

LOL!!

Damned if I do, damned if I don't, eh?
With Trump pretty much, the republicans completely screwed themselves with him.

On the other hand, if I vote for Hillary, I not only vote for a proven lying corrupt bitch, but I'm voting for certain damage to my country.

Thanks, but I'll take the lesser of evils.
That's the thing, you are stuck in a binary thinking. You think it has to be one or the other and prefer what you conceive as the lesser of 2 evils. Wouldn't it be better to be voting for the best person for the job?

With Trump pretty much, the republicans completely screwed themselves with him.

That's the thing, you are stuck in a binary thinking. You think it has to be one or the other and prefer what you conceive as the lesser of 2 evils. Wouldn't it be better to be voting for the best person for the job?

Again...LOL!!

It's not "binary thinking". It's reality.

The sooner you realize that the sooner you can help prevent Hillary from becoming President.

Again...LOL!!

The sooner you realize that the sooner you can help prevent Hillary from becoming President.

IM no fan of Hillary but I think it is a bit of a stretch to think that her being president would somehow damage/doom the country. She would simply be another 4 years of what we have been getting and we have survived that. Hillary is status quo and we can survive that just fine. Now Trump on the other hand... He could do lasting damage.

Again...LOL!!

Sooner you realize picking Trump as the Republican nominee is Clinton`s best chance of winning the White House the better off you will be.
I will not buy into the drink this cyanide because that glass of arsenic is bad for you crap.

Shrug...

Another case of someone not being able to take a joke, I guess.

I mean, seriously, _Sal...did you even read that article you linked?

Y'all are REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel here. I'm surprised you didn't castigate Obama when he made his jokes at that newsman's dinner thing. Damn...think of all the good material you missed!!

The man is ignorant, plain and simple.

The man is ignorant, plain and simple.

Worse yet, its willful ignorance. The guy has had more than a year to educate himself on matters that people on this site seem to know more about than he does. His understanding of ANY issue has never gone more than an inch deep.

Back
Top Bottom