• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump cites Israel as successful model of profiling radical Islam

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The United States must consider profiling suspected terrorists based on race given the apparent scourge of extremism afflicting the country’s Muslim communities, Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, charged on Sunday.

Other countries are racially profiling to great effect, Trump said– “Israel does it,” he continued, “successfully.” “I hate the concept of profiling, but we have to start using common sense,” he told CBS News’ Face the Nation. Trump also alleged that French authorities are monitoring mosques across their country, and said the US should “respectfully” do the same.
GOPUSA ? Trump cites Israel as successful model of profiling radical Islam

I've been profiling people all my life. My Father taught me to do it first.....when I was about 6 years old.

Most other parents teach it to their kids as well. Stranger danger is ....Profiling!

Being aware of your surroundings, is profiling.

As a cop, that skill was greatly enhanced....and I still use it today.

Profiling is a good thing and works most every time it's applied.

Pansy asses and tooth fairy libs can fall back on PC....but PC really and truly....SUCKS!

Chump says vaccines are evil, taking away citizens rights without due process is good, says taking your property away so that land developers get a steal on your property is good, he says lots of stupid ****, daily.

Chump says vaccines are evil, taking away citizens rights without due process is good, says taking your property away so that land developers get a steal on your property is good, he says lots of stupid ****, daily.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah save it.

Profiling works that is why leftist hate it

I'm not a leftist. If you want "Trump" you have to own all the progressive left wing things he believes in too.

I'm not a leftist. If you want "Trump" you have to own all the progressive left wing things he believes in too.

Yeah no. You do not get to set my rules.

Is he perfect? No but he is perfect compared to the cucks like 2% Jeb, Little Marco, or the soon to be felon Clinton.

The United States must consider profiling suspected terrorists based on race given the apparent scourge of extremism afflicting the country’s Muslim communities, Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, charged on Sunday.

Other countries are racially profiling to great effect, Trump said– “Israel does it,” he continued, “successfully.” “I hate the concept of profiling, but we have to start using common sense,” he told CBS News’ Face the Nation. Trump also alleged that French authorities are monitoring mosques across their country, and said the US should “respectfully” do the same.

And yet they wonder why they've flat-out lost the minority vote...for ALL minority groups.

Excellent. Maybe he can move to Israel. It sounds like his kind of place.

Profiling and Big Brother "monitoring" places of worship now. Un****ingbelievable. And you "conservatives" who support this idiot are bobbing your heads in agreement with him. This country has gone stark raving mad.

And yet they wonder why they've flat-out lost the minority vote...for ALL minority groups.

No its because you bribe them with "free" things.

Not wanting to be blown up is a winning ticket with nearly everyone.

Is he perfect? No but he is perfect compared to the cucks like 2% Jeb, Little Marco, or the soon to be felon Clinton.

Oh, you can try to run from his NY Values and Liberal beliefs, his conspiracy theory rants...

But the truth is, you back a man that's unstable.

Oh, you can try to run from his NY Values and Liberal beliefs, his conspiracy theory rants...

Men can change, as for funding leftist? He buys whores that are for sale, it just so happen leftist are the cheapest.

What happens when the subject doesn't fit the profile?

Our next door neighbors are Bosnian American, and their all blond(e) and blue or green eyed.

Considering the existential crisis afflicting Israel, and considering the insanity circus currently running the country, now is about the worst time to be citing the country as a benchmark to heed. In fact, the only valid argument to make is to charge that such **** practices severely eroded the state and its ideal, and we shouldn't be following suit if the welfare of the state is our concern rather than some personal or ideological vendetta.

Considering the existential crisis afflicting Israel, and considering the insanity circus currently running the country, now is about the worst time to be citing the country as a benchmark to heed. In fact, the only valid argument to make is to charge that such **** practices severely eroded the state and its ideal, and we shouldn't be following suit if the welfare of the state is our concern rather than some personal or ideological vendetta.

Their immigration/border control systems clearly work, as for the rest of the nation, yeah do not copy them.

And he gets a lot of media attention.....some of you haven't figured it out yet.......people want to hear someone say something, anything, that doesn't jive with DC and the Establishment! Still better than Hillary by a light year!

Exactly!

Still better than hillary by a light year!

Yep! :thumbs:

We really haven't, there are plenty of minorities that are smarter than all the otters! And..................they know that hillary the Crook, and most liberal Demos, have fed them a line of BS for decades! I've been listening to Democrats promise minorities the moon since I was a kid, 50 years ago....it's all bull****!

Excellent. Maybe he can move to Israel. It sounds like his kind of place.

Profiling and Big Brother "monitoring" places of worship now. Un****ingbelievable. And you "conservatives" who support this idiot are bobbing your heads in agreement with him. This country has gone stark raving mad.

Yes, because it's a lot of hoopla for media coverage. This country has gone mad by electing obozo in the first place and even considering hillary.... now!

No its because you bribe them with "free" things.

Not wanting to be blown up is a winning ticket with nearly everyone.

Yes they do....bribery is pathetic....those who do it and those who take it.

Not even close to unstable, a master showman and a successful businessman, one of the wealthiest people in the world.....he didn't do that by being unstable...Try Again!!!!

Last edited:
You know Muslims are not all the same ethnicity/race right? Most Muslims are not dark skinned Arabs.

And he gets a lot of media attention.....some of you haven't figured it out yet.......people want to hear someone say something, anything, that doesn't jive with DC and the Establishment! Still better than Hillary by a light year!

Exactly!

Still better than hillary by a light year!

Yep! :thumbs:

We really haven't, there are plenty of minorities that are smarter than all the otters! And..................they know that hillary the Crook, and most liberal Demos, have fed them a line of BS for decades! I've been listening to Democrats promise minorities the moon since I was a kid, 50 years ago....it's all bull****!

Yes, because it's a lot of hoopla for media coverage. This country has gone mad by electing obozo in the first place and even considering hillary.... now!

Yes they do....bribery is pathetic....those who do it and those who take it.

Not even close to unstable, a master showman and a successful businessman, one of the wealthiest people in the world.....he didn't do that by being unstable...Try Again!!!!

He is so rich hes hiding his tax returns.

That must be why there's never any terrorist attacks in Israel.

Because they bully and intimidate any non-terrorist Muslims out of their country, which makes the remaining Muslims all terrorists, thereby justifying their bullying and intimidation in the first place ?

Because they bully and intimidate any non-terrorist Muslims out of their country, which makes the remaining Muslims all terrorists, thereby justifying their bullying and intimidation in the first place ?

:doh Seriously?

That must be why there's never any terrorist attacks in Israel.

We're talking about airport security here, not about lonewolf attacks in the streets of the state.
Israel does have one of the most secure airports in the world.

What is profiling then?

"You have to isolate what Donald Trump said about his defense system versus what goes on in the system of defense handled by Israeli authorities. Here, we do a security check for passengers flying from Israel (and) to Israel; there isn't any profiling for a certain population, but rather a method of classification aimed at isolating and being certain that every passenger that gets on a plane is free of explosives or the intention to carry out an attack of one kind or another.

"We characterize the passengers and classify them based on their security risk without regard to their religion, sex or race. We make this professional, businesslike, and with respect to the person and human rights. Israel has been doing this for lots of years according to situational assessments and intelligence, together with suspicious signs of one kind or another, during the security check on all passengers, while protecting individual rights, human rights and freedom."

You do know that there's a certain population: Muslims, Arabs.

"Absolutely not. If you fly now, and you leave your suitcase with held luggage, in the train station, or in the airport, and if you travelled by bus and the local driver who took you, and you went out to eat ice cream, then your suitcase will be checked like everyone else's. The State of Israel carries out practical security checks in accordance with the level of risk and danger from you or from anything around you."

Bloom explained how the checks work: "The Israeli security establishment has been performing security classifications on Israeli flights for decades on the basis of threats, threat assessments, and situational assessments. First, regarding intelligence, the systems are synchronized between the Shin Bet, the Mossad, the IDF and other bodies so that every bit of intel is channeled to where it needs to go.

"On that basis, they identify which passengers are suspected to be involved as supporters of terrorist acts of one kind or another. If they're Muslim, Christian or an Israeli Jew, it doesn't make a bit of difference."

Ynetnews News - Former Shin Bet official: Israeli profiling not what Trump says

We're talking about airport security here, not about lonewolf attacks in the streets of the state.
Israel does have one of the most secure airports in the world.

For the US however, it's too bad if they fly into Mexico and rent a car.

Yeah, there was no such thing as the GOP's "Southern Strategy", huh? And Nixon's political strategist never said:

From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.

And Ronald Reagan's political adviser Lee Atwater never said:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “Ni**er, ni**er, ni**er.” By 1968 you can’t say “ni**er”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Ni**er, ni**er.”

And now your side has nominated - with more votes than in any previous primary - a racist for president.

Yeah, see, that's all just made-up stuff, huh? The Republicans really, truly cared very deeply for the minorities. And I guess that's all very believable, as long as one completely ignores documented statements and actions by the Right ever since the time of Nixon.

Back
Top Bottom