• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump chosen by God to save America from destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
God would have known whether they would win or not, since apparently he already knows how the future will play out. So he'd be telling the losers to run for no reason at all, since he would've already known they were going to lose in the end.

You and I don't know the reasons, at least. Perhaps winning wasn't the objective at all. The possibility that some of these guys are just making stuff up to appeal to a specific group is, ah, relatively high.

You and I don't know the reasons, at least. Perhaps winning wasn't the objective at all. The possibility that some of these guys are just making stuff up to appeal to a specific group is, ah, relatively high.
God's probably just screwing around with them.

God's probably just screwing around with them.

I can't even pretend to know. Their references to a higher authority didn't result in anything they obviously hoped for. In fact, it all has resulted in Trump. That makes me want to implore them to refrain from making any further references or appeals to a higher authority.

We won't agree on that. Hopefully that won't tarnish our further interactions, though. I can't prove God in a post, but I can walk with him long enough that those that know me might have a glimpse of the glory in which was bestowed as a loving gift, and nothing more. I'm nothing special, didn't earn it. Just a gift, from a father to a son. That said, you are a free human, and can make your own conclusions and form your own belief system. I can only ask that as I never wish to push mine on you, that you don't desire to try to shame me for accepting Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. Not that the shame would bother me, but I'm just trying to save you on wasting energy on something negative that won't ever produce anything.

So God exists and you know he chose Trump to "save America" :roll: :screwy

If God chose Trump then...

I never said that, or anything close. From the last interactions I've had with you, I can tell you are more invested in argueing than discussing. Winning the fight, than talking about the issue. So I shall dust my robe of ya and move along. Hope you learn to read, someday ^.^ And God bless.

Putting words in a person's mouth is the action of a man whom has nothing real, so must produce something false.

I can't even pretend to know. Their references to a higher authority didn't result in anything they obviously hoped for. In fact, it all has resulted in Trump. That makes me want to implore them to refrain from making any further references or appeals to a higher authority.
I mean I don't even believe in God so it's not really that much of a concern to me.

I mean I don't even believe in God so it's not really that much of a concern to me.

I do, and it's not much of a concern to me, either. They're politicians. I trust them to be politicians, and on the trust meter, that registers incredibly low.

Donald Trump is proof that God loves America. Right as the world is on the verge of suicide in their insatiable love for Islam, liberalism, and Marxism, God has raised up a light that shineth in the dark.

A man who speaketh the truth and is abandoned by even his own party for the world loves darkness and hates the light, but the grace of God alone leadeth and susustaineth his anointed.

He is the sun of the solar system of freedom who became nominee against impossible odds.

He is our last hope. God is giving us one last gift. Shall we turn our backs on him or slay him as we did Jesus and the prophets??

If you want Islam, Marxism, and loss of free speech to dominate earth as soon as possible, don't vote for Trump

Donald Trump is proof that God loves America. Right as the world is on the verge of suicide in their insatiable love for Islam, liberalism, and Marxism, God has raised up a light that shineth in the dark.

A man who speaketh the truth and is abandoned by even his own party for the world loves darkness and hates the light, but the grace of God alone leadeth and susustaineth his anointed.

He is the sun of the solar system of freedom who became nominee against impossible odds.

He is our last hope. God is giving us one last gift. Shall we turn our backs on him or slay him as we did Jesus and the prophets??

If you want Islam, Marxism, and loss of free speech to dominate earth as soon as possible, don't vote for Trump
You are 100% wrong. Donald Trump is not proof that God loves America, Trump is God.

Last edited:
I never said that, or anything close.
Putting words in a person's mouth is the action of a man whom has nothing real, so must produce something false.

Title of thread: "Trump chosen by God to save America from destruction"

You are 100% wrong. Donald Trump is not proof that God loves America, Trump is God.

Of mortal men , He is about as close as someone can get to being God. I don't think He should just be President. Donald should run for Pope as well

Of mortal men , He is about as close as someone can get to being God. I don't think He should just be President. Donald should run for Pope as well
Of course. Trump is our absolute Lord and Savior after all.

You have to wonder why keeps picking losers.

Why do you assume he told them to run because he wanted them to win? He could very well have told them to run so they could learn humility, or because god has a wicked cruel sense of humor, or because god is a democrat.

That is all just nonsense and lies straight from the pit of Hell. [emoji48]

No, really, Lemmy is god. He gave us the archangel Jimmy Bower, and the angels Justin Broaderick and Wata because he loves us.

No, really, Lemmy is god. He gave us the archangel Jimmy Bower, and the angels Justin Broaderick and Wata because he loves us.
If anything, Lemmy is a false God.

Trump is the one and only true God.

Ezi6YgF.gif

If Trump gets elected, guaranteed it will save some American women from getting raped by Muslims.

How many he prevents from getting raped is dependent upon how many Muslims he prevents from entering America And how many he has deported and Departed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom