• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Charged With Rape of Teen in Civil Court

Howard

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No wonder he didn't go after Bill. Bill was only the subject of right wing rumors.

Donald Trump | Jeffrey Epstein | Donald Trump Lawsuits

A new lawsuit filed in federal court accuses presidential hopeful Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl at Jeffrey Epstein’s Upper East Side mansion more than 20 years ago.
The woman, who alleges the rape occurred in 1994, filed a civil complaint in New York Federal Court on Monday against the presumptive Republican nominee and Epstein, a notorious ex-hedge funder previously convicted in a prostitution scandal involving minors. Trump allegedly attended at least four of Epstein’s parties at 9 East 71st Street, known as the Wexner Mansion. The plaintiff, like other girls at the house, was lured to the parties with a promise of a modeling career, the lawsuit claims.
Testimony attached to the complaint alleges that a woman — identified only as Tiffany Doe — was hired by Epstein to recruit young girls for his parties. The woman allegedly met the plaintiff at Port Authority Bus Terminal and told her the parties would help connect her to the right people to launch her career.

More...

7 Things You Need To Know About Trump And Sex Slave Island | Daily Wire

Here are seven connections between Trump and Epstein's sex slave endeavors that you need to know about:

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder he didn't go after Bill. Bill was only the subject of right wing rumors.

More...

Here are seven connections between Trump and Epstein's sex slave endeavors that you need to know about:

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

3. Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” reports VICE News. “Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.”

Epstein’s private Boeing 727, according to one of his alleged victims, Virginia Roberts, was nicknamed the “Lolita Express.” Roberts recalled “unsavoury” sex orgies on the private plane when she was just 15 years of age with Epstein and his friends.*

4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.

Radar Online reports that a woman in California, “identified” as Katie Johnson, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Trump on April 26, accusing the real estate mogul of raping her when she was just 13 years old....(read link for much more...)

He was not "charged" he was sued. charged is a criminal term, not a civil one.

he was not charged because the allegations are likely baseless in a criminal sense.

he was not charged because the allegations are likely baseless in a criminal sense.

Ummm...what part of Trump Charged With Rape of Teen in Civil Court did you not see?

More...

2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

3. Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” reports VICE News. “Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.”

Epstein’s private Boeing 727, according to one of his alleged victims, Virginia Roberts, was nicknamed the “Lolita Express.” Roberts recalled “unsavoury” sex orgies on the private plane when she was just 15 years of age with Epstein and his friends.*

4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.

Radar Online reports that a woman in California, “identified” as Katie Johnson, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Trump on April 26, accusing the real estate mogul of raping her when she was just 13 years old....(read link for much more...)

I wonder how much HCs campaign had to ante to get this girlie to lie.

It wouldn't be a campaign unless someone on the left tried to hang rape charges on one of the Republican candidates.

Trump claims to not know her...

qzvd6ve.jpg

Ummm...what part of Trump Charged With Rape of Teen in Civil Court did you not see?

yes, you also wrote this sentence to be purposefully misleading. you put the word "charged" first to make it seem worse.

Clinton campaign getting desperate.

I wonder how much HCs campaign had to ante to get this girlie to lie.

I didn't know Hillary's campaign was active in 1994 when he reportedly raped this girl.

I didn't know Hillary's campaign was active in 1994 when he reportedly raped this girl.

Well her husband was President during the same period when he himself hung around with Epstein. Where's your thread on that?

The picture you posted is his daughter, you know that right?

Oh. Sorry. Different pretty young girl he had the hots for.

Try this one.

FCCgaVW.jpg

Wait. Sorry, again. That's another woman who accused him of rape, Jill Harth.

I'm not a Trump guy, never have been.
But I find the timing of this lawsuit and allegation a little too cutesy and partisan-political.

Lady, you claim to have been raped in 1994, but wait until 2016, when a guy is well into his Presidential campaign, to level the allegations?
Who does that?

Shabby, embarrassing (for the lady in question and her lawyer) useless, and utterly-lacking in credibility.

Next, please.
:doh

I'm not a Trump guy, never have been.
But I find the timing of this lawsuit and allegation a little too cutesy and partisan-political.

Lady, you claim to have been raped in 1994, but wait until 2016, when a guy is well into his Presidential campaign, to level the allegations?
Who does that?

Shabby, embarrassing (for the lady in question and her lawyer) useless, and utterly-lacking in credibility.

Next, please.
:doh

You mean like the Pudding Man now being charged, is he innocent, simply because too much time went by?

Rape has a statute of limitations, so charges cannot actually be charged any longer, the Civil Trial should be interesting, think he will settle out of court or let some lawyer spill it all publically?

You mean like the Pudding Man now being charged, is he innocent, simply because too much time went by?

Rape has a statute of limitations, so charges cannot actually be charged any longer, the Civil Trial should be interesting, think he will settle out of court or let some lawyer spill it all publically?

I, for the record, don't believe that Bill Cosby is innocent of drugging women and having sex with them.
But we'll have to wait for the legal hubbub to subside before we ever learn the truth.
But he'll probably drop dead before that ever happens, so, in the end, it'll be a jacked-up mess.

Re; Donald Trump, I don't have an opinion on whether or not he raped this woman back in 1994.
If he did it, he should suffer the consequences.
If he didn't do it, he should not suffer.

All I said was that the timing of this lawsuit is awfully suspect.
And sadly, predictably partisan-political.

I am a firm believer that people who claim to be victims of any crime should come forward right away.
When they don't, and they wait until the middle of a Presidential campaign, decades later?
It's usually bull$hit.

I just don't find the entire story particularly credible.
Is that fair enough?
:shock:

But is "in a criminal sense" what is the big concern here?

Surely you understand that Hillary's campaign is active NOW and may have something to gain from this accusation. I believe, however, that MaggieD needs to add [sarcasm] to her post.

Nonetheless you have referenced an article from New York Real Estate News apparently written by 3 junior reporter/investigators. Were the editors or senior writers not willing to add their name to this?

"An attorney for Epstein could not immediately be reached for comment. In response to a similar lawsuit filed back in April, Trump categorically denied the claims. That lawsuit was dismissed in May."

It should be noted that anyone can file a civil complaint in federal court. The statute of limitations in New York for civil rape cases is five years, but Monday’s complaint argues that the time limit should be waived, noting that the plaintiff was too frightened to report the abuse because Trump had threatened that if she did “her family would be physically harmed if not killed.”"

Now that Trump is "less dangerous" as he is only running for President of the United States, this lady has come forward a second time with the same complaint.

You neglected to add a couple of other important quotes from the article including the subtitle:
"Allegations similar to those filed -- and dismissed -- in California by the same plaintiff"

...and:
"On April 26, a woman identified as “Katie Johnson” filed a similar rape complaint against Trump and Epstein in a California court. That case was dismissed in May because Johnson did not file the proper paperwork. The address she listed in California papers was found to be an abandoned property."...

"An attorney for the plaintiff, Thomas Meagher, did not immediately return requests seeking comment. The website for Meagher’s New Jersey-based firm indicates that it primarily specializes in intellectual property law." [my added bold]

You might think that a more specialized attorney would have taken this high profile case.

Bottom line, this seem to be full of gaping holes and I will await independent confirmation from a more reputable source...perhaps the Puffington Host or the DailyCause. [Note: sarcasm]

The picture you posted is his daughter, you know that right?

Gees, is he having an affair with her as well? [sarcasm...for those of you in Rio Linda]

Oh. Sorry. Different pretty young girl he had the hots for.

Try this one.

FCCgaVW.jpg

Wait. Sorry, again. That's another woman who accused him of rape, Jill Harth.

This is precious!

More...

Last edited by nota bene; Today at 04:38 PM.

Is this a moderator editing your post? No worry, all of your original unsubstantiated claims are well preserved in post #2. I hope that you at least did the research that resulted in the deletion of the other claims.

...Howard slinks out with tales between his legs...

Last edited:
Only to those lacking in reading comprehension.

He wasn't "charged." That's a legal term with specific meaning not applicable to this situation and its use is intentionally inflammatory.

It is amazing to me how people lose their sensibilities during election cycles. You would think they could just shut up and vote. Not so. They seem to have to convince others to join them in their misery.

Back
Top Bottom