• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Caught On Tape With Sexy Russian Spy

The noose is getting tighter and tighter

Except for an enormous about of spin, a couple of outright lies and a contention with no proof...yeah...this guy is right on.

OK....I've stayed out of this so far...willing to wait before sticking my foot in my mouth.

But what is with every news outlet insisting on calling this woman hot, sexy, etc?

OK....I've stayed out of this so far...willing to wait before sticking my foot in my mouth.

But what is with every news outlet insisting on calling this woman hot, sexy, etc?

You’re not wrong. She looks like Carrot Top

Except for an enormous about of spin, a couple of outright lies and a contention with no proof...yeah...this guy is right on.

I’m curious as to when the hard right changed its mind regarding accusations and “proof.” Never seemed to matter much to you guys.

kagel queen of russia in 2014
it's not about sticking your foot in your mouth

Back
Top Bottom