• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump can't walk up stairs, apparently.

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

I don't think the "Biden is Senile!" thing is going to work.

Should we be concerned about Trump's health and mental wellbeing instead?

Well that’s disappointing. By the thread title as well as the description on the video of him “almost kill[ing] himself” I thought it would be a lot more than Trump briefly losing his balance.

he's old, and he's overdoing what his body can handle. i'm about half his age, and i did that getting out of bed at six AM after too little sleep a week or two ago. i think that he's one of the worst things that has happened to the country since the end of Reconstruction. however, while ol' Helix is a sarcastic asshole, he is fair.

If Biden wins. Then it is proven beyond doubt, Janks have no brains.

Dem strategists really getting low enough to go the “he’s not fit enough” route?

Come on now. Another dead end.

Last edited:
he's old, and he's overdoing what his body can handle. i'm about half his age, and i did that getting out of bed at six AM after too little sleep a week or two ago. i think that he's one of the worst things that has happened to the country since the end of Reconstruction. however, while ol' Helix is a sarcastic asshole, he is fair.

This is somewhat fairer than you usually are but, frankly, that’s really not saying much. An asshole? Well you said it, not me. :2razz:

Dem strategist really getting low enough to go the “he’s not fit enough” route?

Come on now. Another dead end.

By the end of this thread, the lefty narrative will be that he fell all the way down the stairs and couldn’t get back up without the help of the secret service rather than look at the actual video and wonder what the **** the OP is talking about.

This is somewhat fairer than you usually are but, frankly, that’s really not saying much. An asshole? Well you said it, not me. :2razz:

don't you ever think about how little you would want that job? in my mid 70s, the last thing i would want is a full schedule and a cult to entertain. i would mostly hope to retire, write, and have a few drinks.

I don't think the "Biden is Senile!" thing is going to work.

Should we be concerned about Trump's health and mental wellbeing instead?

I would assume the same concern was there with Obama as well ..

Trump apparently can't draw those big rally crowds any longer either. He was scheduled into Manchester's SNHU Center. Could not even get within pissing distance of filling that....changed to a hanger at the airport....quite a come down and drew 1,400 people.

Trump used to draw crowds of 12,000 in Manchester.

old.jpg

This is a man who is obviously too weak and frail to be President.

Back
Top Bottom