• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Can't Ride a Bike

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines.............Sleepy Joe...........and FOX helped him do it!

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines

The former vice president, who was wearing a mask, was accompanied on his bicycle ride by a few others on the streets of his home state of Delaware when they were approached by Fox News' Peter Doocy. The Fox reporter yelled at the bike-riding Biden: "Mr. Vice President have you picked a running mate yet?" to which Biden responded, "Yeah I have." Doocy then followed up, "You have? Who is it?" to which Biden jokingly replied, "You!"

That exchange not only aired on Fox News, it went viral on social media. And then almost on cue Saturday afternoon, around the same time Biden was on his bicycle, Trump tweeted out from the posh confines of his country club one of his go-to attack lines against the former VP, calling him "Sleepy Joe Biden." The irony was delicious. There's Biden briskly riding a bicycle while Trump is at his private country club, where the only exercise he seems to get is getting in and out of his golf cart. Yet Trump is calling Biden "Sleepy."

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines.............Sleepy Joe...........and FOX helped him do it!
How ****ing stupid are these idiots on the right to actually want to make this election about the physical and mentally health of the candidates?

It's like, have you SEEN Trump's waddle his rolls around? FFS, Trump sounds like Charles Manson fresh out of solitary in his interviews he's become so deranged, and there's really no hiding it anymore, or convincing people he just has a temper.

And then Joe went back to his basement and took a twelve hour nap.

Last edited:

Basement blah blsh blah. If that repetitious FOX talking point is the best you can do, it’s probably you who lives in your mother’s basement.

Basement blah blsh blah. If that repetitious FOX talking point is the best you can do, it’s probably you who lives in your mother’s basement.

It's the go to response when they can't refute facts. It's seems like they have a drop down menu of responses to repeat over and over.

Wow, you got so excited to see Joe leave his house didn't you!

Trump is a moron. When he's not cheating at golf, he probably spends his days shoving cheeseburgers into his stink hole and tweeting on the crapper. He's an ignorant pig, he must go one way or another. Whoever wants such a hateful bullying child like this running our country needs their heads examined....really. :roll:

I’m actually surprised Biden didn’t answer with “Are you smoking crack and if you haven’t stolen a bike you’re not black” then explain what he meant to say was “Latinos and blacks steal bikes equally” resulting in his campaign releasing another clarifying statement “Biden does not think Black or Latino citizens steal bikes, and if he is elected president he will make white nationalism bike thefts a priority for his administration”

Really gotcha, didn't I. :lamo
You should enjoy this.

biden basement fire.jpg

Last edited:
Trump can't even drink a glass of water without having a stroke, let alone ride a bike.

President Rump has a large large butt. Too many Big Mac's with fries.

I’m actually surprised Biden didn’t answer with “Are you smoking crack and if you haven’t stolen a bike you’re not black” then explain what he meant to say was “Latinos and blacks steal bikes equally” resulting in his campaign releasing another clarifying statement “Biden does not think Black or Latino citizens steal bikes, and if he is elected president he will make white nationalism bike thefts a priority for his administration”

I'm supporting Biden, but that was funny. lol

Good one. :lamo He's still got my vote, but funny is funny.

The bike accused Biden of groping it and rubbing his junk on its seat.

Do they make XXL bike seats to fit Trumps large arse ?

I, too, was astonished this morning to see on FOX (the only cable news outlet that I watch for a few minutes each day) the next President riding on a bicycle.

I immediately feared for his safety.

Anyone, no matter his/her age, can accidentally fall off a bike.

But a man of our next President's age and his frail condition was, IMHO, taking an unnecessary risk.

I suspect that his handlers will gently forbid him to do that again.

UPDATE: Just saw a headline on Drudge that the TV personality Simon Cowell has broken his back after falling off a bike.

Last edited:

Trumps been taking a 3.5 yr nap since he was elected. He's a lazy lunatic who got lucky in 2016. Flush him down. The world will be a better place.

Riding a bike isn't always a manly thing to do.000.jpg
LAFFRIOT

Riding a bike isn't always a manly thing to do.View attachment 67290811
LAFFRIOT

That is the problem with you Klattu, everything with you is about being manly and using brute force. The bully pulpit, so to speak. Intelligence, competence and smarts mean nothing to you. Let the stronger man win, right?

This is the end results of that kind of mentality.

BullinChinashop.jpg

That is the problem with you Klattu, everything with you is about being manly and using brute force. The bully pulpit, so to speak. Intelligence, competence and smarts mean nothing to you. Let the stronger man win, right?

View attachment 67290812
Your support of Biden clearly shows intelligence, competence and smarts mean very little to you, either. :cool:

View attachment 67290812

Yeah, what's so manly about being a bootlicking sycophant? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom