• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Can't Ride a Bike

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines.............Sleepy Joe...........and FOX helped him do it!

Hmmmmmmmm, I was looking in your OP for proof that Trump can't ride a bike. Didn't see it. But, it does seem like Biden committed to VP. Will he turn out be a liar and then pick someone else instead?

That video was funny. :lol:

Riding a bike isn't always a manly thing to do. <snip>

nintchdbpict000378761567.jpg

images

What's that stupid thing you like to say? Oh yeah.

LAFFRIOT.

:lol:

Riding a bike isn't always a manly thing to do.View attachment 67290811
LAFFRIOT

That is likely a rental bike that is 2-3 sizes too small for him. Obama is tall so he would need a 65cm frame that is not common, especially in rental bikes. The seat pot needs to be 6" higher and the seat and bars are too close together.

And they claim they're not a cult. Can any serious/sane person not just shake his head and laugh at the amount of time the Bidenistas have spent defending Dear Leader Part Deux? "Look, look, he's not asleep he's RIDING A BIKE". And, of course, spewing as many "whataboutTrumps" as possible - no cult, three. :roll:

PS: just watch how all the usual suspected respond to this post.

And they claim they're not a cult. Can any serious/sane person not just shake his head and laugh at the amount of time the Bidenistas have spent defending Dear Leader Part Deux? "Look, look, he's not asleep he's RIDING A BIKE". And, of course, spewing as many "whataboutTrumps" as possible - no cult, three. :roll:

PS: just watch how all the usual suspected respond to this post.

Remember, the Trump hate is the point. This thread is a gem for showing projection. :lol:

Joe Biden just destroyed one of Trump's biggest attack lines.............Sleepy Joe...........and FOX helped him do it!

You have to be a moron to thin Trump's name calling is appealing. Or a Trump supporter. Well if you're a Trump supporter you are a moron, so I guess I'm being redundant.

You have to be a moron to thin Trump's name calling is appealing. Or a Trump supporter. Well if you're a Trump supporter you are a moron, so I guess I'm being redundant.

yes, they are.

Here is the perfect example

TrumpSupporters1a.jpg

How does this article, and your headline, show that President Trump can't ride a bike?

How does this article, and your headline, show that President Trump can't ride a bike?

Because, after this event, Trump should have immediately gotten on a bike to show he is better than Biden and he hasn't. It shows that he can't ride a bike. Trump does not allow anyone to beat him at anything, if he can prevent it.

Remember this:

seriously, why is Trump's elementary school tactics still working? are people really that immature and stupid??

Because, after this event, Trump should have immediately gotten on a bike to show he is better than Biden and he hasn't. It shows that he can't ride a bike. Trump does not allow anyone to beat him at anything, if he can prevent it.

Remember this:

That mat be the wildest stretch I've seen on any forum.

Biden the athlete.They put him on a bike and shoved him down the hill.Ruth Ginsburg could have done the same.

Back
Top Bottom