• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Can't Possibly Win

Your noted dismissal and down playing of the very real lives lost to police brutality and the lives destroyed over police misconduct is laughable in comparison to your frightened plea that Americans worry instead about Democrats stealing your home and eating your babies or whatever it was you were crying about earlier. That ridiculous juxtaposition is why you white wingers find yourself facing the political annihilation that you do. :thumbs:

You are lying about police shootings. Statistics refute your claim totally. Nobody should be unjustly killed but the idea that it is some sort of epidemic is not only a lie but a calculated and pernicious one. The really funny part is that every poll shows overwhelming support, including in the black community, not only for NOT defunding the police but for hiring MORE police and having a greater police presence. The innocent are the ones who suffer from rampant criminality and that is exactly what the Democrat policies will deliver, just as they are doing now in Portland, Chicago and elsewhere.

You are lying about police shootings. Statistics refute your claim totally. Nobody should be unjustly killed but the idea that it is some sort of epidemic is not only a lie but a calculated and pernicious one. The really funny part is that every poll shows overwhelming support, including in the black community, not only for NOT defunding the police but for hiring MORE police and having a greater police presence. The innocent are the ones who suffer from rampant criminality and that is exactly what the Democrat policies will deliver, just as they are doing now in Portland, Chicago and elsewhere.

You think ideas take hold over night? :lol:

As I said, you don’t know how this game is played which is why you white wingers are finding yourselves being dealt out. :lol:

Everyone is trying to cozy up next to BLM and we'll use every single one of those dumb mother ****ers. :lol:

You do understand that that gives us leverage while the hordes of people and organizations running away from the white wing means you have less of it. Or do you not understand how that works? :lamo

Really? Your masters are telling you that "hordes" of people are running away from the President? Really? Again, it warms the cockles of my heart seeing the Dem candidate having to beg Negros to come out and vote for him.

DEms are making some weird ass bets on this "defund the police" policy.

As I said, you don’t know how this game is played which is why you white wingers are finding yourselves being dealt out. :lol:

Your inability to address what I said is noted.

We just had eight years of a black president. That doesn't happen in a "systemically racist" country.
The two aren't mutually exclusive. And if electing a black president is proof there is no systemic racism, then electing Trump sure as hell is proof that there is.

Really? Your masters are telling you that "hordes" of people are running away from the President? Really? Again, it warms the cockles of my heart seeing the Dem candidate having to beg Negros to come out and vote for him.

You seem confused. If I have masters then why do they have to get on their knees to beg me to vote? That doesn't make any kind of sense. Why don't you gather your thoughts and try again with a more coherent theory? :lamo

You seem confused. If I have masters then why do they have to get on their knees to beg me to vote? That doesn't make any kind of sense. Why don't you gather your thoughts and try again with a more coherent theory? :lamo

LOL Why would you assume the Dems as your masters? You've bought into Joe's plantation theory, huh? LOL

The two aren't mutually exclusive. And if electing a black president is proof there is no systemic racism, then electing Trump sure as hell is proof that there is.

Naturally, that's simply idiocy.

I did, you just lack the capability to understand it. :lol:

No you didn't. You haven't offered a single fact that justifies defending the police unless you actually want rampant criminality, chaos and destruction. If that's the case then you are an enemy of the country and everyone in it.

Police shoot an infinitesimal percentage of innocent people. Any claims to the contrary are simply calculated lies. However, we can reform police departments without destroying everything else. The police are merely an excuse for the Marxists to carry out what they've always wanted.

like the way this guy thinks Q 2024

you are lying about police shootings. Statistics refute your claim totally. Nobody should be unjustly killed but the idea that it is some sort of epidemic is not only a lie but a calculated and pernicious one. The really funny part is that every poll shows overwhelming support, including in the black community, not only for not defunding the police but for hiring more police and having a greater police presence. The innocent are the ones who suffer from rampant criminality and that is exactly what the democrat policies will deliver, just as they are doing now in portland, chicago and elsewhere.

q 2024

Somehow I'm practically positive that, if Trump had told everyone to wear masks all along, Dems would be calling him a Nazi and refuse to do it.

Please provide a single instance when Trump agreed with majority of scientists / doctors on something science / health related and Dems would criticize him for such statement.

The horse **** factory is operating 24/7, it seems.

It's not Cuomo's fault, or Newsom's fault, or any other governor's fault, nor the fault of all the people with serious risk factors who decided to go to a bar or the beach despite the risk that they knew was there. It's all Trump's fault.

I agree with you that ALL governors opened up too soon. Some governors are doing a better / slower job than others, but ultimately they all opened too soon. Here is a problem however, if you are a governor. You have your neighboring States opening up. You have 30%-40% of your OWN state population believing COVID is a minor cold that's harmless to 99% of people and that kids are immune. In this kind of situation, it's hard to continue shutting down your economy when you know it's not going to stop the spread that much. Extending lockdowns with high non-compliance is not going to be effective.

I agree with you that ALL governors opened up too soon. Some governors are doing a better / slower job than others, but ultimately they all opened too soon. Here is a problem however, if you are a governor. You have your neighboring States opening up. You have 30%-40% of your OWN state population believing COVID is a minor cold that's harmless to 99% of people and that kids are immune. In this kind of situation, it's hard to continue shutting down your economy when you know it's not going to stop the spread that much. Extending lockdowns with high non-compliance is not going to be effective.

Somehow NY managed to do it eventually. So I don't see your point.

Somehow NY managed to do it eventually. So I don't see your point.

Do what? I said they opened up too quickly but may not have had much of a choice after 30%-40% of people in their states got convinced covid is a joke.

Do what? I said they opened up too quickly but may not have had much of a choice after 30%-40% of people in their states got convinced covid is a joke.

They had a lockdown that has been effective.

They had a lockdown that has been effective.

Yes indeed, they did. They just opened up too soon and unfortunately their hand was pushed by Trump Cult misinformation.

Real Americans are more concerned about the police shooting innocent people over your frightened scare mongering. Enjoying being irrelevant. :thumbs:

For the most part, the police don't shoot INNOCENT people. Almost every one of these people were criminals.

Which is why Biden is on his knees begging for the Negro vote.

Powerful Trump campaign ad - Biden taking a knee with the protesters with cities burning down in the background.

So, you're game is violence, killing and injuring people, rioting, looting, and burning down whatever you can burn down?

Ideas or lack thereof are irrelevant, if their voter suppression efforts are successful.

All they need to do is focus their efforts on a few key states to win the election.

Ideas or lack thereof are irrelevant, if their voter suppression efforts are successful.

All they need to do is focus their efforts on a few key states to win the election.

Exactly. Every time there is a close election you can always count on Democrats finding boxes and boxes of uncounted ballots. When do Republicans ever find boxes and boxes of uncounted ballots?

Yes indeed, they did. They just opened up too soon and unfortunately their hand was pushed by Trump Cult misinformation.

NYC joined the rest of the state in Phase 4 of the reopening over a month ago, and there has been no noticeable increase in case counts or deaths.

Back
Top Bottom