• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Can't Possibly Win

If Biden were going to win, he'd have a 20 point lead this far out. Many of these polls that are within the margin of error, including in swing states, don't bode well for him. The incumbent usually gains ground the closer you get to election day. The Dems know this and that is why they want to get as many fraudulent mail in votes as possible.

You're right, Trump has it in the bag.

You don't even need to vote;)

he's killed more than twice that many people with Covid.

The horse **** factory is operating 24/7, it seems.

It's not Cuomo's fault, or Newsom's fault, or any other governor's fault, nor the fault of all the people with serious risk factors who decided to go to a bar or the beach despite the risk that they knew was there. It's all Trump's fault.

We need to face it. Trump is going to lose. It is a forgone conclusion. Our betters want us to think this. I dont post much anymore because my betters are boring one trick ponies. Personally I am going to the voting booth to cast my vote for Trump and a straight R ticket. Call it a double fisted hairy bulbous middle finger FU to my betters. Let em bask in the full moon of my greatness. :moon:

Personally I am going to the voting booth to cast my vote for Trump and a straight R ticket.

That will really show um in Calif?(LOL)

Racism is working less and less for you white wingers but yall cling to that hope with your old clenched fist as you sink into dustbin of history. :lamo

Racism is working less and less for you white wingers

Who's the racist?

The horse **** factory is operating 24/7, it seems.

It's not Cuomo's fault, or Newsom's fault, or any other governor's fault, nor the fault of all the people with serious risk factors who decided to go to a bar or the beach despite the risk that they knew was there. It's all Trump's fault.

All of those people you named tried to tell people those acts were risky......well all except the one we call Mr. President.

So yeah, it falls on Trump.

Absolutely true. He cannot possibly win.

1. COVID-19 has destroyed the economy.

2. The mail-in election will be disastrous. (Dem poster workers may see to it that Republican-area ballots are "lost.")

3. Many foolish and naive Americans have bought into BLM's false narrative.

4. The Deep State and the media are conspiring to make sure that he is defeated.

5. If Donald Trump had played the game, he would have won the Establishment's wholehearted support. But he declined. So they destroyed him. (Nominal) President Biden will not repeat that mistake. He will be the Establishment's errand boy.

Absolutely true. He cannot possibly win.

1. COVID-19 has destroyed the economy.

2. The mail-in election will be disastrous. (Dem poster workers may see to it that Republican-area ballots are "lost.")

3. Many foolish and naive Americans have bought into BLM's false narrative.

4. The Deep State and the media are conspiring to make sure that he is defeated.

5. If Donald Trump had played the game, he would have won the Establishment's wholehearted support. But he declined. So they destroyed him. (Nominal) President Biden will not repeat that mistake. He will be the Establishment's errand boy.

COVID-19 has destroyed the economy.

We/vain politicians destroyed the economy

Remember Parser, the majority who get the virus show NO symptoms at all

The mail-in election will be disastrous.

I know something more disastrous?

Last edited:
The party of trump and Republicans have a big problem on their hands, and it will only get worst....Qanon. This alone could take down Trump and swing the Senate blue....

Qanon doesn't do any more damage to Republicans than the Antifa does to the Democrats.

I understand that people doubt Biden's ability to look stupid and incompetent. I have more faith.

One thing any rational person has to admit about Trump is that he is competent. He has a long list of accomplishments to prove it.

One can never take an election win for granted. I do think there's a huge difference between 1988 and today. Back in 1988, the negative personal attack ad was new. Today, that is about all we get in an election campaign is the negatives. People have sort of become immune to them. I'm not sure all these negative TV ads have the potential today to change many people's minds of who they're supporting. I don't pay them one bit of attention.

Biden has a 7 point lead today according to RCP averages, certainly that isn't unsurmountable. Hillary had a 7 point lead as late as 18 Oct. But it took extraordinary luck for Trump to win. Both Dukakis and Hillary made major mistakes as the article pointed out for Dukakis. While Hillary ceded the campaign trail to Trump by letting him out work and out campaign her by a huge margin. She also ceded TV time and exposure to Trump.

Biden will certainly will make mistakes, so too Trump. Big or small, that will be the key.

Trump can win simply because of the idiosyncrasies of the EC and because of voter pre-occupation with the Economy.

You can tell voters are per-occupied with it because Trump holds a 10 point lead over Biden on the Economy based on the most absurdly short-sighted economic initiatives ( I can't bring myself to call what Trump has done Economic Policy) and the failure of the giant corporate tax cuts taken early to produce any real results. To award Trump a 10 point polling lead over Biden on that crap is absurd.

The Economy which has held the top spot in voters minds virtually my entire adult life still holds the top spot. Healthcare is #2 which is encouraging. But, #2 is not #1. The simple truth of it is that while polling data on voter issues tend to run the gamut, that is not how voters actually vote in practice. More often than not, once that curtain on the voting booth closes, they ask themselves one final question before pulling the lever. "What is the most important issue to me in this election" and the answer to that question has great influence on which lever they pull.

Also, being the big tent party (the DEM Party) does not help them in practice because of the way people vote in practice.

So yea, Trump can win. He shouldn't simply based on his absurdly laughable performance in office and his whack job campaign. He has not been the outsider for the last 4 years and his campaign is still designed as if he was. Hauling out his old fear campaign claiming that there would be violence in the streets if Biden were elected is a bit obtuse when there already is violence in the streets on his watch. His coddling of right wing extremists and Qanon won't help him outside of his base either. He has blown the Federal response to COVID in every possible way it can be blown save one....Ventilator production. Other than that he has stymied any real Federal response at every turn contributing mightily to COVID death and destruction in the process.

Trying to paint Biden as owned by the extreme left won't help him either. His base will eat it up. But there are not enough of them to win an election.

All DonDon has is lean on besides voter pre-occupation with short term Economic gains to the exclusion of all else is voter suppression. But the combination of the two could be enough to push Trump over Biden.

Not to mention Biden has said he would like the entire country down.

I suspect you think there will be Reform/change when the Fed gov is handing out $1,200 checks to everyone?

Even ones who don't need it

Qanon doesn't do any more damage to Republicans than the Antifa does to the Democrats.

False....There are absolutely NO Democrats supporting or condoning Antifa. Antifa does not have an organizational structure, only through the minds of conspiracy theorists and far right cultists does this exist. On the other hand Trump has verbally shown his support for Qanon and has retweeted over 200 pro Qanon tweets often with crazy conspiracy theories. There are Republicans who openly support Qanon running for office...Right now the vast majority of Americans don't know the full extent of what Qanon is, it would be extremely wise and strategic for Biden and the Lincoln project to attack it on all fronts, expose Trump to his support of Qanon, and fully take advantage of this. Qanon will be the icing on the cake for Trumps demise and will be responsible for Republicans losing the Senate...

All of those people you named tried to tell people those acts were risky......well all except the one we call Mr. President.

So yeah, it falls on Trump.

Did these young liberal invincible progressives listen? No.

False....There are absolutely NO Democrats supporting or condoning Antifa. Antifa does not have an organizational structure, only through the minds of conspiracy theorists and far right cultists does this exist. On the other hand Trump has verbally shown his support for Qanon and has retweeted over 200 pro Qanon tweets often with crazy conspiracy theories. There are Republicans who openly support Qanon running for office...Right now the vast majority of Americans don't know the full extent of what Qanon is, it would be extremely wise and strategic for Biden and the Lincoln project to attack it on all fronts, expose Trump to his support of Qanon, and fully take advantage of this. Qanon will be the icing on the cake for Trumps demise and will be responsible for Republicans losing the Senate...

Yep, it's the ol' no-we're-not-they-are routine again, which has gotten tedious beyond reason. The only way for the Trumpsters (the republican party) to win is a lie driven coup.

White wingers.

Did you ever explain how Biden is going to make the country less divisive? What is he going to offer all of those white wingers to end the divisiveness? Or, is the divisiveness going to continue?

Democrats do not call out the Antifa. In fact, they ignore them like they don't exist. They refuse to distance themselves from the Antifa and actually make excuses for them, such as they are peaceful protesters and try to claim that it isn't the Antifa in Portland carrying on all the riots, it is the Boogie Woogie Bugle Boys. In fact, the left demanded that the feds pull law enforcement out of Portland saying they are not welcome but the Antifa were obviously welcomed with open arms and the left wanted the Antifa to have free reign to continue rioting and burning the city down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom