• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump cancels White House Christmas party for the press

She lost. Liberals still can't handle it, so they are angry at Trump for winning

Left wingers need to grow up and stop acting like such petulant children.

You mean like cancelling a party because you're mad at the press?

:)

I think the other aspect of the reaction against Trump some folks don't seem to get is the opposition to his tactics and general demeanor. People who are abrasive and crass aren't generally well liked. Trump has a penchant for being a jerk, and takes pride in being able to be "tough"; not exactly endearing qualities. There are some who like that type of persona, but clearly not all.

Last edited:
She lost. Liberals still can't handle it, so they are angry at Trump for winning

Left wingers need to grow up and stop acting like such petulant children.

:2wave: Petulant russian child........

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

What About Hillary....It is all these trump ass kissers have

I swear they all have pictures of her under their pillows. That woman owns the heads of every citizen of Trump Fan Nation.

Maybe they're all mad, like Trump was in 2008, that she never became President. Remember how Trump said she'd be an outstanding President? His supporters all agreed with him.

They loves them some Hillary.

Sounds like a War on Christmas (TM) to me

Back
Top Bottom