• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Cancels Pelosi's Trip To Egypt, Brussels And Afghanastan

What's that term DP people like to use? Ah yes....so...

I guess Pelosi must have "struck a nerve" when she suggested Trump deliver SOTU in writing because of shut down security concerns. Hope it wasn't going to be an important trip, not like that would matter to him.

He's no "counter-puncher." He's a spoiled manchild with the thinnest skin ever.

It's a silly response, seeing as everybody but his biggest supporters blames him for the shutdown. Lashing out at somebody else for something that's entirely his fault just makes him look (as usual) like a four year old.

What's that term DP people like to use? Ah yes....so...

I guess Pelosi must have "struck a nerve" when she suggested Trump deliver SOTU in writing because of shut down security concerns. Hope it wasn't going to be an important trip, not like that would matter to him.

He's no "counter-puncher." He's a spoiled manchild with the thinnest skin ever.

Its Trumps childish response to Pelosi's childish letter.

Trump postponed Pelosi's codel overseas and yanked her military transport plane. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall of her big, black Suburban

I hope you're not stupid enough to think she had any intention of actually taking that trip in the first place.

Apparently Trump canceled her trip AND announced Pelosi is a married French woman.

Its Trumps childish response to Pelosi's childish letter.

What exactly is childish about Pelosi's letter? How exactly can someone tell us about the State of the Union when that hasn't actually been decided yet?

I hope you're not stupid enough to think she had any intention of actually taking that trip in the first place.

OMG, Congressional members were on the military bus!! Their bags were packed. Pelosi told them to not breathe a word of this codel.

Who in their right mind believes the head of the Dem party should be going overseas, GUARANTEEING that federal workers' paychecks would not go out, again?

Goose, gander.

"Goose, gander" assumes that Trump and Pelosi are equal, but they are not. Trump is the scum of the earth who's a Russian asset and is driving the country into a recession for a wall that the majority of the country doesn't want, and Pelosi is merely somebody you find personally unappealing because...I don't know...you don't like her face or her voice or something.

Retribution for her State of the Union slight. Watching these two poke each other in the eye will be an endless source of amusement for the next few years.

OMG, Congressional members were on the military bus!! Their bags were packed. Pelosi told them to not breathe a word of this codel.

Who in their right mind believes the head of the Dem party should be going overseas, GUARANTEEING that federal workers' paychecks would not go out, again?
Pelosi will get over not going overseas by this evening, while Trump and his nutsack swinging fanboys will be fuming over her cancelling the SOTU, and depriving them of their TV propaganda for the rest of the year.

What exactly is childish about Pelosi's letter? How exactly can someone tell us about the State of the Union when that hasn't actually been decided yet?

What kind of dumb question is that? Tune in and find out.

How sad that Trump has to force Nancy Pelosi to stay in the country and work on ending the shutdown. She truly is Marie Antoinette.
Flounces off to Hawaii when the shutdown began
Tosses illegal immigrants off her lawn. So much for sanctuary!
Can't have the SOTU because's SHE isn't safe. Security for me, but not for thee
Now, sneaking out of the country while gov't workers go without pay.

Just 3 hours after Pelosi was crying crocodile tears about a federal employee not being able to afford her insulin to treat her diabetes. Pelosi's trip guaranteed that woman's next paycheck wouldn't be coming.

How sad that Trump has to force Nancy Pelosi to stay in the country and work on ending the shutdown. She truly is Marie Antoinette.
Flounces off to Hawaii when the shutdown began
Tosses illegal immigrants off her lawn. So much for sanctuary!
Can't have the SOTU because's SHE isn't safe. Security for me, but not for thee
Now, sneaking out of the country while gov't workers go without pay.

Just 3 hours after Pelosi was crying crocodile tears about a federal employee not being able to afford her insulin to treat her diabetes. Pelosi's trip guaranteed that woman's next paycheck wouldn't be coming.

Um...she's not a prisoner here. I know you think Trump is a king but he's not.

Pelosi will get over not going overseas by this evening, while Trump and his nutsack swinging fanboys will be fuming over her cancelling the SOTU, and depriving them of their TV propaganda for the rest of the year.

When did Pelosi cancel the SOTU? FTR, she's the Speaker, not POTUS.

Um...she's not a prisoner here. I know you think Trump is a king but he's not.

Um...would love to see her go to extraordinary lengths to leave our Federal workers high and dry, after she tried to sneak out like a thief in the night.

LOL. You seriously think its not going to happen? Trump will be on TV that night, you can bet on it. And that moron Pelosi and her nutsack swinging fanboys just guaranteed him a bigger audience.

The shutdown has become a personal death match between these two.

Pelosi will go to any length, hurt any amount of Americans, to ruin Trump politically.
It's not like Trump is asking Congress to approve going to war or invading another country. Obama actually did that, and acted without them anyway. But, back to the point, this refusal to fund the wall is nothing but politics. Dems have approved wall funding and supported the wall many, many times. Many of them, too.

I fault Dems way more than Trump.

Trump is a President who is fulfilling a campaign promise. He got elected to do this, and as Dems like to say, elections have consequences.

What Trump is asking for is not immoral. Pelosi's response certainly is.

Um...would love to see her go to extraordinary lengths to leave our Federal workers high and dry, after she tried to sneak out like a thief in the night.

She already sent on multiple bills to the Senate opening the government and multiple agencies. She's done her job, and she's not a prisoner. The length to which you believe Trump is a king is unsettling.

Trump postponed Pelosi's codel overseas and yanked her military transport plane. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall of her big, black Suburban:lol:

Read President Trump's letter to Nancy Pelosi about Egypt, Brussels, Afghanistan trip

View attachment 67248156

LMAO! What a petulant child he is. He's showing his true colors more every day and his bloated body is residing below an adolescent brain. He's a man-baby.

imageedit-4-4445431601.gif

What kind of dumb question is that? Tune in and find out.

This will not be a state of the union address, it will be a blithering idiot crying about a wall that nobody wants. The state of something is how it is, not how cry babies imagine it to be.

Back
Top Bottom