• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump cancels Pelosi trip to Belgium, Afghanistan and Egypt

~~~~~~
All the above except for the gov't provided military plane. DJT just cut her corns on that one by citing security and use of military transport.
She has access to a smaller aircraft due to her position in the presidential succession. It's not big enough to transport her delegation, to Belgium and beyond.

I'm sorry for you too. Criminal activity disqualifies an elected President and it up to Congress to remove him from office immediately . It's in the Constitution. Tough luck for you. Next time don't support a crook.

~~~~~~
Please prove with fact your accusation. What criminal activity has been proven. It's all innuendo and lies. Hmm..., people like you refer to the Constitution and don't even know te first thing about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. You slept through the course in the 6th grade and quit school right after that.

~~~~~~
Please prove with fact your accusation. What criminal activity has been proven. It's all innuendo and lies. Hmm..., people like you refer to the Constitution and don't even know te first thing about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. You slept through the course in the 6th grade and quit school right after that.

You can't keep ignoring this forever. Trumps latest felony is that he asked Cohen to lie to Congress about his Trump Tower Moscow project. That is actually multiple felonies. Let see how many you can name., Professor.

She was going to Belgium to reassure NATO that she won't let Trump cut and run and Afghanistan to visit the troops and get first hand intel. The House supplies the funding for the war and it is the speakers job to oversee that spending. So Trump interfered with her job as speaker, an unprecedented move done in a most insulting way. You can forget her helping to bail Trump out of his shutdown or anything else for sure. You mess with the bull and you only get the horns.

Her job is not diplomatic relations. She shouldn't be meeting with Nato to reassure them of anything - especially with her track record.

You could make an argument for supporting the troops - but even then, that's not really her job.

Her number one job is to resolve the budget issue. Without question. Making a bunch of far flung trips isn't going to help that. She needs to be there.

Well, the government is closed thanks to its CEO.... might as well enjoy.

Meanwhile, she was the minority leader when she was in Hawaii, she did not go to PR (30 low level congressman did) and I guess she isn't going to visit the troops in Afghanistan after all.

https://www.theoaklandpress.com/new...cle_b89609ba-1920-11e9-9229-4f3f36aeec77.html

It's closed because she's unwilling to negotiate or compromise on a very fundamental issue. Right now, that's her number one job, and has been.

Her job is not diplomatic relations. She shouldn't be meeting with Nato to reassure them of anything - especially with her track record.

You could make an argument for supporting the troops - but even then, that's not really her job.

Her number one job is to resolve the budget issue. Without question. Making a bunch of far flung trips isn't going to help that. She needs to be there.

The bobble head Pelosi doll went to Saudi Arabia in 2007 to negotiate with the Saudis in a clear violation of the Logan Act. She simply does not know she is not needed to help with diplomatic discussions with foreign officials, especially since it is against the law for her to be doing that.

The delegation was already on buses ready to go. man child move, he's such a POS. This took months of planning. Now wasted, but what to expect from such a bumbling idiot scumbag

~~~~~~
On the contrary here's a man with balls of steel and a woman who cannot fathom who she is dealing with. She's playing regular chess while DJT is play 3D chess.

Trump doesn't even know what 3D chess is and is just tripe anyway.

A man with steel balls that can't do anything while Putin is up his.....

However, Pelosi knows she is dealing with a child, whoremonger, serial adulterer con man,

Russian money laundering, greedy, capitalist, criminal scum whose price to the GOP...will be its extinction.

It's closed because she's unwilling to negotiate or compromise on a very fundamental issue. Right now, that's her number one job, and has been.

Seems like Pelosi is finding any excuse to not work on re-opening the government and ending the shutdown. If she had any sense of duty to the suffering workers she so opines about, she would have postponed the trip herself.
But, she has no soul, so that wasn't going to happen.

The bobble head Pelosi doll went to Saudi Arabia in 2007 to negotiate with the Saudis in a clear violation of the Logan Act. She simply does not know she is not needed to help with diplomatic discussions with foreign officials, especially since it is against the law for her to be doing that.

Then as was the very recent (7/4/18) visit by what was it 6 or 8 repub senators to Moscow.....? Bobble heads ?

They too were seeing govt. officials with whom we have many issues, many...consider an enemy too.

That's what's in the act.

The delegation was already on buses ready to go. man child move, he's such a POS. This took months of planning. Now wasted, but what to expect from such a bumbling idiot scumbag

Doubt it was months of planning. But it doesn't matter. 1) we don't need to spend millions of dollars on something they shouldn't be doing anyway, and 2) Pelosi and others have a pressing job to do here.

You can't keep ignoring this forever. Trumps latest felony is that he asked Cohen to lie to Congress about his Trump Tower Moscow project. That is actually multiple felonies. Let see how many you can name., Professor.
So, I assume they've arrested him?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Seems like Pelosi is finding any excuse to not work on re-opening the government and ending the shutdown. If she had any sense of duty to the suffering workers she so opines about, she would have postponed the trip herself.
But, she has no soul, so that wasn't going to happen.

Absolutely.

Of course, she could easily resolve this if she wanted to. $5B is not enough to hold up negotiations over - especially for Pelosi. It's all political posturing for her. They should lock Pelosi and Trump in a conference room until one blinks.

That's what I call a smack down. Nancy should think before she opens her big mouth.

Absolutely.

Of course, she could easily resolve this if she wanted to. $5B is not enough to hold up negotiations over - especially for Pelosi. It's all political posturing for her. They should lock Pelosi and Trump in a conference room until one blinks.

The reasons Pelosi and Schumer are giving for not funding the wall are insulting to anyone with an IQ above room temperature. It's this kind of blatant gaslighting that is a true abuse of power.
We know they supported the border structure- fence, wall-whatever. They are on record. If you go back on listen to Schumer talk about the border, there's very little sunlight between him and Trump. But now we're being told no money for the wall and that it's immoral to build them.

Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. I can take a whole lot of political crap from the swamp critters in D.C., but insulting my intelligence isn't something I can abide by.

I can remember Barry whining several times because Fox or Limbaugh said something mean about him.

.....because they usually lie right straight through their teeth.

Does't want to meet the hostage takers demands? Trump doesn't have the votes in congress nor the support of the American people for something he wants done. He failed as a leader. He could not figure out how to get this done through congress, even though his party controlled all branches, so he is taking hostages. You can't run a government like this NOR can you let the hostage taker win. "Shut down" has to end as a political tactic. For that to happen, we can't indulge the hostage taker.

It is closed because Trump wants it closed. It is his hissy fit enabled by a bunch of cowards in the Senate that are afraid of him. Of course, the economic consequence of the government not paying salaries and consultants and buying things is should is to create a negative economic stimulus, which will inevitably put the brakes on the US economy. Its Trump's political funeral

This is a loser for Trump and the Republicans. They need to find a safe exit and take it.

The reasons Pelosi and Schumer are giving for not funding the wall are insulting to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
Actually those who are insulted barely have an IQ above their shoe size.

It's this kind of blatant gaslighting that is a true abuse of power.
Learn the meaning of big words before use just so your IQ registers...

~~~~~~
All the above except for the gov't provided military plane. DJT just cut her corns on that one by citing security and use of military transport.

.....and yet his wife can use an AF jet to junket around. You have to laugh at repub hypocrisy now, if it wasn't so sad.

I am sure waiting as fast...as she can.
She wont have to wait long the caravan is in Mexico and heading toward our border unimpeded. 2 more behind it are forming. There should be thousands at our border soon and she can explain to American how cameras and drones will stop them from crossing illegally

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

~~~~~~
I want Trump to finish his TOD as elected by the 'People' and if they deem so elect him for another four years after that. Your hatred for America, it's citizens, especially Trump have no bounds...

See there you are blogroids once again. You do not support whoever the right supports, you hate America,

You hate its citizens and you hate trump. See how quickly opposition to the right within which, you soon are a traitor.

We all know what type of party espouses this claim. Imagine too, with no opposition, you have no republic.

Back
Top Bottom