• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Cancels Meeting With Putin Over Ukraine

Well, you can make anyone look hypocritical and stupid if you make up lies about them.

Even moreso when the TRUTH IS PRESENTED, as in the OP.

Yeah...the KNOWN FACTS are "crazy word salad" in Leftgoofyspeak.

Did you forget to comment on my USE OF CAPS?

A;llow me to REMIND YOU OF WHO PUTIN'S BITCH HAS ALWAYS BEEN:

So, in addition to ARMING THE UKRAINE (unlike Obama), BOMBING THE RUSSIANS IN SYRIA (unlike Obama), building a missile defense system in Putin's backyard, Poland (unlike Obama), opening the European gas market to American producers, while calling out Germany for its Putin-backed gas pipeline with Russia (unlike Obama), enacting for more stringent sanctions on Russia (unlike Obama), Pres.Trump has now CANCELLED HIS MEETING w/Putin, over the Ukraine crisis, (unlike Obama, who SENT BLANKETS to "help" ).

Safe bet that Pres.Trump will also NOT BE IGNORING RUSSIAN CRIMES TO ABET PUTIN GAINING CONTROL of 20% OF OUR URANIUM RESERVES, or ordering our intel to STAND DOWN in the face of Russian (or any other) election meddling, either. (ALSO, UNLIKE OBAMA.)

Tell us again who Putin's B***H IS?

Wow.

More word salad and ranting.

(uranium one....how many times do you need to have that conspiracy theory debunked?)

Posting in all caps is lame, makes your post look loud, angry, and ill informed.

Last edited:
So, in addition to ARMING THE UKRAINE (unlike Obama), BOMBING THE RUSSIANS IN SYRIA (unlike Obama), building a missile defense system in Putin's backyard, Poland (unlike Obama), opening the European gas market to American producers, while calling out Germany for its Putin-backed gas pipeline with Russia (unlike Obama), enacting for more stringent sanctions on Russia (unlike Obama), Pres.Trump has now CANCELLED HIS MEETING w/Putin, over the Ukraine crisis, (unlike Obama, who SENT BLANKETS to "help" ).

Safe bet that Pres.Trump will also NOT BE IGNORING RUSSIAN CRIMES TO ABET PUTIN GAINING CONTROL of 20% OF OUR URANIUM RESERVES, or ordering our intel to STAND DOWN in the face of Russian (or any other) election meddling, either. (ALSO, UNLIKE OBAMA.)

i saw where ENI is withdrawing as much gas from just one field offshore Egypt to create a complete Quarter mile cubed void every day now for the past 9 months. When that fault block slips, everyone in the med will suffer. As for Ukraine and Poland, combined they receive greater than 1.5 billion tons a year of coal from us. Soon to be increased three fold.

Don't be so silly. We all watched Trump uniting with Putin against the entire American intelligence community in Helsinki, and in the Oval Office.

The leader you admire is clearly Putin's bottom boy.

But..but....Obama!!!!

Go indict him if you are so sure of yourself.:roll:

(the lame talking points have been distributed to the cult)

I certain wish that I could go before a grand jury with the evidence that has been uncovered on both Barack Hussein Obama II, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barry Dunham and Hillary R Clinton. Just how many of your friends and or acquaintance go by and use multiple aliases.

I certain wish that I could go before a grand jury with the evidence that has been uncovered on both Barack Hussein Obama II, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barry Dunham and Hillary R Clinton. Just how many of your friends and or acquaintance go by and use multiple aliases.

Gee I wish you actually had any evidence, or any bona fides.

But you have neither.

All these years, and all the republicans in power couldn't do a single thing.

Why is that? A conspiracy?

No...because you all have jack squat.

Back
Top Bottom