• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Cancels Meeting With Putin Over Ukraine

Yup. Just coming here to post this. :lol:

Shocker, that, huh?

I wonder if his "impromptu" meeting holds the same weight as his "lightly" looking at real estate deals in Russia?

Shocker, that, huh?

I wonder if his "impromptu" meeting holds the same weight as his "lightly" looking at real estate deals in Russia?

I’m considering doing some light impromptu bank robbery later today. But don’t worry; I’ll be doing it in public and in the light of day so you can be sure there’s nothing illegal about it.

Shocker, that, huh?

In 2016 he was a Realestate developer, today he is President.

Unlike Bathhouse Berry he is good at being President.

I’m considering doing some light impromptu bank robbery later today. But don’t worry; I’ll be doing it in public and in the light of day so you can be sure there’s nothing illegal about it.

You can hire Michael Cohen to represent you.... oh wait. :doh

Good at being compromised and under kompromat by a hostile foreign leader, is what I believe you mean to say.

~~~~~~
If Trump had made a deal with the Russians like the deal Merkel made, I would be one of the first to call for his impeachment. She has sold out her own country. The German people need to wake up.
Really? Tell us all about Merkel’s deal.

Also, none of your links work.

Enlighten me. Leftist hysteria is hard for a rational mind to follow.

Read the thread title, then read my post where I say that the meeting is in fact happening. Then read the thread title again. Then my post again. Go back and forth however many times it takes for you to get it.

So, in addition to ARMING THE UKRAINE (unlike Obama), BOMBING THE RUSSIANS IN SYRIA (unlike Obama), building a missile defense system in Putin's backyard, Poland (unlike Obama), opening the European gas market to American producers, while calling out Germany for its Putin-backed gas pipeline with Russia (unlike Obama), enacting for more stringent sanctions on Russia (unlike Obama), Pres.Trump has now CANCELLED HIS MEETING w/Putin, over the Ukraine crisis, (unlike Obama, who SENT BLANKETS to "help" ).

Safe bet that Pres.Trump will also NOT BE IGNORING RUSSIAN CRIMES TO ABET PUTIN GAINING CONTROL of 20% OF OUR URANIUM RESERVES, or ordering our intel to STAND DOWN in the face of Russian (or any other) election meddling, either. (ALSO, UNLIKE OBAMA.)

Tell us again who Putin's B***H IS?

Go Vote:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/338952-trump-meet-putin-argentina.html

Good at being compromised and under kompromat by a hostile foreign leader, is what I believe you mean to say.

I guess you haven't kept up with current events. The opening argument of this thread is an excellent summary.

The fact is Trump as President is the worst thing to ever happen to Putin.

The Russian economy is devastated because of Trumps energy policies. That fact alone has Putins head almost ready to be chopped off.

In this relationship it ain't Trump who's the "Bitch."

"Bathouse Berry" :roll:

How do you ever expect anyone to respect your posts when you say something that flagrantly stupid?

"kompromat" is going to be the word of the year for 2019.

Enlighten me. Leftist hysteria is hard for a rational mind to follow.

1. Trump says he cancelled meeting with Putin
  2. Putin rejects trump cancellation of meeting
  3. Putin snaps his fingers and makes trump have meeting with him

All this equals trump being putin's bitch.

Now you are all caught up. Enter whiny excuses below.

How do you ever expect anyone to respect your posts when you say something that flagrantly stupid?

This reminds me of the Leftists objection to President Trumps tweeting.

They hate him tweeting not for the reasons they state, but because it's a devastatingly effective way for him to bypass the Leftists MSM and directly communicate with the people.

You object to the term "Bathhouse Berry" not for the reasons you state, but because its a devastatingly accurate description of the weak incompetent little man who was the 44th President.

1. Trump says he cancelled meeting with Putin
  2. Putin rejects trump cancellation of meeting
  3. Putin snaps his fingers and makes trump have meeting with him

All this equals trump being putin's bitch.

Now you are all caught up. Enter whiny excuses below.

Oh. And of course that Leftist MSM description of events is totally accurate.

Trumps advisors [somehow] got through to Trump that at this time, with Putin having been offered a free $50 million penthouse in a proposed Moscow Trump Tower according to his fixer Michael Cohen, that the optics of Trump snuggling up to BFF Putin in Argentina would be very unpopular and Helsinki-distressing to most Americans.

But of course they gave Russian piracy against Ukraine as the official rationale. Yes, the same Ukraine that the Trump campaign altered the GOP platform on so as to be more favorable to Russia.

This reminds me of the Leftists objection to President Trumps tweeting.

They hate him tweeting not for the reasons they state, but because it's a devastatingly effective way for him to bypass the Leftists MSM and directly communicate with the people.

You object to the term "Bathhouse Berry" not for the reasons you state, but because its a devastatingly accurate description of the weak incompetent little man who was the 44th President.

It is a low brow, low class and insipid thing to say. But, if you want to say stupid things..go ahead

Is that really the goal of his posts? Pretty sure that's a big fat "NO." :lol:

Crazy word salad.

Its about optics...he is in deep doo doo and doesn't want to be seen with Putin.

But, keep believing everything that your cult leader says....because you have to.:lamo

Yeah...the KNOWN FACTS are "crazy word salad" in Leftgoofyspeak.

Did you forget to comment on my USE OF CAPS?

A;llow me to REMIND YOU OF WHO PUTIN'S BITCH HAS ALWAYS BEEN:

So, in addition to ARMING THE UKRAINE (unlike Obama), BOMBING THE RUSSIANS IN SYRIA (unlike Obama), building a missile defense system in Putin's backyard, Poland (unlike Obama), opening the European gas market to American producers, while calling out Germany for its Putin-backed gas pipeline with Russia (unlike Obama), enacting for more stringent sanctions on Russia (unlike Obama), Pres.Trump has now CANCELLED HIS MEETING w/Putin, over the Ukraine crisis, (unlike Obama, who SENT BLANKETS to "help" ).

Safe bet that Pres.Trump will also NOT BE IGNORING RUSSIAN CRIMES TO ABET PUTIN GAINING CONTROL of 20% OF OUR URANIUM RESERVES, or ordering our intel to STAND DOWN in the face of Russian (or any other) election meddling, either. (ALSO, UNLIKE OBAMA.)

Tell us again who Putin's B***H IS?

Back
Top Bottom