• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by media reaching TOO FAR

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
yes TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by the media reaching TOO FAR to grab more money with the 1 billion muslims.. The media is now pushing for the muslims so that means they are pushing womens very worst nightmare..... so Trump has a chance to totally wake up women to see who their REAL enemy is.... the media.. the clintons.. obama and democrats

the media does not cover how the muslims are the womens worst nightmare and they will get the wrath when women wake up.. the media's insane greed is making them REACH TOO FAR to get more money from the muslims who are womens very worst nightmare

can women wake up?? we will see..... looks like trump is READY to hammer this correct issue

In before the flush...

the media will NOT tell women how the muslims are their worst nightmare... when women wake up to see who their real enemy is

WATCH OUT...Hell has NO fury like a woman SCORNED!!!

I think the Trumpsters should do less drugs

democrat women HATE it where men and women are not equal

does muslims have men and women equal?? yep if women wake up a total sea change in everything will come

not relevant. trumps obvious drug use is the issue

not relevant to whom.. the media says that all the time and all knowing how women are treated like slaves

simply totally corrupt

democrat women HATE it where men and women are not equal

does muslims have men and women equal?? yep if women wake up a total sea change in everything will come

Frankly you're punching above your pay grade. If I can read the near-illiterate postings, you have your panties twisted over how women are treated by Muslims.

OK, I can understand that considering the propaganda that Trump and others have been spewing, but I have to ask, do you have any first hand knowledge on abuses directed at women in the United States? Please list ANY documentation you have of such activities.

If there are none in the US, then mind your own business, and maybe check police reports and see how many non-Muslim women get the **** beat out of them routinely by their partners, or others. I think you will find that your stance is complete ignorance and hypocritical

Frankly you're punching above your pay grade. If I can read the near-illiterate postings, you have your panties twisted over how women are treated by Muslims.

OK, I can understand that considering the propaganda that Trump and others have been spewing, but I have to ask, do you have any first hand knowledge on abuses directed at women in the United States? Please list ANY documentation you have of such activities.

If there are none in the US, then mind your own business, and maybe check police reports and see how many non-Muslim women get the **** beat out of them routinely by their partners, or others. I think you will find that your stance is complete ignorance and hypocritical

WRONG... muslims does not treat women equal as men...this can explode in the media's face when women wake up to see who their real enemy is

are muslims good to women?

All fundementalists/extemists regardless of which abrahamic religion we are talking about are NOT good to women.
What does this have to do with Trump who only worships himself?

All fundementalists/extemists regardless of which abrahamic religion we are talking about are NOT good to women.
What does this have to do with Trump who only worships himself?

BIG BIG difference in christianity and islam..... islam orders to kill non believers..... when women wakes up to what the media is doing WATCH OUT

watch out for a sea change in all parts of the govt... laws will be made to stop the media in its tracks

WRONG... muslims does not treat women equal as men...this can explode in the media's face when women wake up to see who their real enemy is

Stop giving me a ****ing opinion and pony up with evidence.

You know, facts, those things the Trump crowd can't stand.

I know a half dozen Muslim families, I have dined with them.

Show me hard facts, the Trumpets bleat and bleat about a Muslim "threat" when it all in their ****ing brainwashed heads

Stop giving me a ****ing opinion and pony up with evidence.

You know, facts, those things the Trump crowd can't stand.

I know a half dozen Muslim families, I have dined with them.

Show me hard facts, the Trumpets bleat and bleat about a Muslim "threat" when it all in their ****ing brainwashed heads

calm down and be civil....you are wrong.. islam is a threat to any nation that does not want to die quickly since their holy book says for them to kill non believers and if they do and get killed they get paradise with 72 virgins.... having an islam religion within 10 million miles of nuclear weapons is CRAZY AS AN OUTHOUSE RAT

there is a lot of covering up about islam and how can one tell which is the cover up and which is real?

is it real that muhammed took parts of christinanity and then inserted HIS SINS to make ISLAM??

we do see some similarities but then drastic differences..... muhammed 25 married a rich old widow with power and while he was married muhammed did not show what he showed after his money and power died... then suddenly he had 9 wives and a 9 yr old christian slave girl for sex and he masacered his enemies.. now is all that true??

we see that it is by how islam men treat their women... how islam kills enemies at the drop of a hat

this is why there must be a wisdom test for voters who then can understand good from bad

BIG BIG difference in christianity and islam..... islam orders to kill non believers..... when women wakes up to what the media is doing WATCH OUT

watch out for a sea change in all parts of the govt... laws will be made to stop the media in its tracks

No difference at all.
Fundamentalist/extremists of all the Abrahamic religions treat women like crap.
You can pretend it isn't so all day long but then you will be as wrong about that as you are about Trump giving a crap about America.

Trump however will not have any affect on any religion as the only God he worships is the almighty dollar (well that and himself of course)

No difference at all.
Fundamentalist/extremists of all the Abrahamic religions treat women like crap.
You can pretend it isn't so all day long but then you will be as wrong about that as you are about Trump giving a crap about America.

Trump however will not have any affect on any religion as the only God he worships is the almighty dollar (well and himself of course)

WRONG AGAIN... big difference in christianity and islam.. one is standards of living increased drastically under christianity and also inventions increased drastically under christianity compared to islam..

WRONG AGAIN... big difference in christianity and islam.. one is standards of living increased drastically under christianity and also inventions increased drastically under christianity compared to islam..

Wrong Again
There is NO difference between how fundies and extremists treat women.
What does any of this have to do with Trump who doesn't give a crap about America/Americans or Muslims? He just spews out whatever nonsense comes to mind that he thinks will get a reaction and more coverage in the news. He is was and will always be a narcissistic "reality" show host

there is a lot of covering up about islam and how can one tell which is the cover up and which is real?

is it real that muhammed took parts of christinanity and then inserted HIS SINS to make ISLAM??

we do see some similarities but then drastic differences..... muhammed 25 married a rich old widow with power and while he was married muhammed did not show what he showed after his money and power died... then suddenly he had 9 wives and a 9 yr old christian slave girl for sex and he masacered his enemies.. now is all that true??

we see that it is by how islam men treat their women... how islam kills enemies at the drop of a hat

this is why there must be a wisdom test for voters who then can understand good from bad

Calm down yourself, you're barely intelligible. What a lot of hate you have for a devotee of the religion of lurve.

Calm down yourself, you're barely intelligible. What a lot of hate you have for a devotee of the religion of lurve.

look at islam to know what hate is... how they are ordered to kill non beleivers....and make slaves out of women and chop gays heads off... that is HATE..... are you protecting HATE?

look at islam to know what hate is... how they are ordered to kill non beleivers....and make slaves out of women and chop gays heads off... that is HATE..... are you protecting HATE?

Calm down. You are the hater here, yet you don't see it.

Calm down. You are the hater here, yet you don't see it.

calm down there little one.... its not good to support HATE which the muslims has the most of... not good to want hate in a nation little one .. not good at all

calm down there little one.... its not good to support HATE which the muslims has the most of... not good to want hate in a nation little one .. not good at all

Trying to out-hate someone is never good. Especially if you label a billion people with tha actions of a fringe few like yourself.

Back
Top Bottom