• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by media reaching TOO FAR

1. He's insane
2. Adolescent tendencies, outbursts.
3. Easily provoked.
4. Completely self oriented
5. Low information oriented, is oblivious to the complex defense system.
6. Over-simplistic and shallow.
7. Racist
8. Dishonest (more than Hillary)
9. Greedy
10. Sexist

(more upon request)

And Trump has no real plan for anything. Just a bunch of vague statements on what he's gonna do.

1. He's insane
2. Adolescent tendencies, outbursts.
3. Easily provoked.
4. Completely self oriented
5. Low information oriented, is oblivious to the complex defense system.
6. Over-simplistic and shallow.
7. Racist
8. Dishonest (more than Hillary)
9. Greedy
10. Sexist

(more upon request)

None of that Trumps Hillary, a corrupt liberal globalist. Ill take the insane guy.

And Trump has no real plan for anything. Just a bunch of vague statements on what he's gonna do.

the muslims holy book does have a PLAN... to kill all non believers.... trump stops these and hillary runs them in?? who should you vote for if you are a woman?

Hillary has offered no better. This election has been almost devoid of substance all the way around.

Hillary has offered no better. This election has been almost devoid of substance all the way around.

A PLAN to stop muslims from coming in... is indeed a very valuable plan of great substance

the muslims holy book does have a PLAN... to kill all non believers.... trump stops these and hillary runs them in?? who should you vote for if you are a woman?

I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary. I'm voting for either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.

I'm not voting for Trump or Hillary. I'm voting for either Jill Stein or Gary Johnson.

but those candidates cannot win.... and would elect a womans worst enemy the muslims running in

That's not the reason she wasn't charged, but whatever.

Hillary is status quo. She's just going to continue the same song and dance that Obama's been doing for the past 8 years.

Donald Trump is a wild card. There's no telling what he'll do.

Hillary wasn't charged for the same reason Canadian senator Mike Duffy and several other senators were charged, and NOT convicted. Different pathways, but same result, the law simply wasn't specific enough to win a conviction.

Now we can play conspiracy theory as to the construct of those laws, but I hold that in both cases NO ONE would be stupid enough to try and sway a high-profile case such as this. My personal experience, in 25 years plus covering government as a journalist "hiding" that kind of complex move hasn't been possible since Watergate. I have seen high level investigations, one against a provincial premier, and the first thing that happens is that everyone's sphincter muscles slam shut like prison doors. At the top, any elected official who would even suggest trying will have the press on his ass like rice on white.

Like Canada, I suspect these "behavior laws" for our 'leaders' to follow are a slip shod mess written by junior attorney's with no experience. Unless there has been a scandal, these laws get little attention from over-worked reporters, and zero interest by the viewer until **** hits proverbial fan.

but those candidates cannot win.... and would elect a womans worst enemy the muslims running in

I don't care if they can't win. I'm not voting for either of those two clowns (Hillary and Donald) on election day. And I don't live in a swing state, so I get to vote my conscience.

She's offered more substance than Donald Trump, that's for sure.

is running in more muslims more substance?? running in the very worst womans nightmare?

I'm talking about if Trump becomes President. It is a very real possibility that he could do more harm to this country than terrorists ever could.

That's no more valid than if a conservative said the same thing about Clinton. Hyperbole is fine, but it shouldn't be idiotic. Clearly, the terrorists who instigated 9/11 have cost the American treasury several $trillions over the past 15 years, along with countless lives lost. No sane person thinks Trump's impact on America will equate to that level of evil.

Hillary wasn't charged for the same reason Canadian senator Mike Duffy and several other senators were charged, and NOT convicted. Different pathways, but same result, the law simply wasn't specific enough to win a conviction.

Now we can play conspiracy theory as to the construct of those laws, but I hold that in both cases NO ONE would be stupid enough to try and sway a high-profile case such as this. My personal experience, in 25 years plus covering government as a journalist "hiding" that kind of complex move hasn't been possible since Watergate. I have seen high level investigations, one against a provincial premier, and the first thing that happens is that everyone's sphincter muscles slam shut like prison doors. At the top, any elected official who would even suggest trying will have the press on his ass like rice on white.

Like Canada, I suspect these "behavior laws" for our 'leaders' to follow are a slip shod mess written by junior attorney's with no experience. Unless there has been a scandal, these laws get little attention from over-worked reporters, and zero interest by the viewer until **** hits proverbial fan.

The media is now proved to be the number 1 harm ... follow how they make their money to understand this.... the media covering up the harm to women by muslims in order to bring more people to work its money agenda....but in time that destroys the nation

Trump will stop the crooked media and the number 1 harm to women MUSLIMS

That's no more valid than if a conservative said the same thing about Clinton. Hyperbole is fine, but it shouldn't be idiotic. Clearly, the terrorists who instigated 9/11 have cost the American treasury several $trillions over the past 15 years, along with countless lives lost. No sane person thinks Trump's impact on America will equate to that level of evil.

you got the correct answer and the WIN.... your post of .. NO SANE PERSON THINKS.... 100% correct and why there must be a wisdom test for voters.. this way the media cannot do its harm

The media is now proved to be the number 1 harm ... follow how they make their money to understand this.... the media covering up the harm to women by muslims in order to bring more people to work its money agenda....but in time that destroys the nation

Trump will stop the crooked media and the number 1 harm to women MUSLIMS

Now you're changing the subject, and wrong.

yes TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by the media reaching TOO FAR to grab more money with the 1 billion muslims.. The media is now pushing for the muslims so that means they are pushing womens very worst nightmare..... so Trump has a chance to totally wake up women to see who their REAL enemy is.... the media.. the clintons.. obama and democrats

the media does not cover how the muslims are the womens worst nightmare and they will get the wrath when women wake up.. the media's insane greed is making them REACH TOO FAR to get more money from the muslims who are womens very worst nightmare

can women wake up?? we will see..... looks like trump is READY to hammer this correct issue
WTF are you even saying?

can women wake up?

can you be more coherent?

WTF are you even saying?
Trump is Good, Trump is the Greatest, Trump is the Smartestest ever. Vote Trump!

can women wake up?
Simple question can they? Or are they doomed to remain asleep forever?

No! I mean yes but maybe. He likes pickles

*gasp*

I think wine came out of my nose...you owe me wine

Anytime :)
Except if its Chardonnay I dont buy chardonnay.

WTF are you even saying?

can women wake up?

The media and hillary running in muslims who are the biggest anti abortion people and makes slaves out of women...
Can the women wake up to see that the media and clinton are their worst enemy for supporting the anti woman and anti abortion group.. the muslims..... if women wakes up to see their REAL enemy... there will be no more media as we see today and kiss the democratic party bye forever

The media and hillary running in muslims who are the biggest anti abortion people and makes slaves out of women...
Can the women wake up to see that the media and clinton are their worst enemy for supporting the anti woman and anti abortion group.. the muslims..... if women wakes up to see their REAL enemy... there will be no more media as we see today and kiss the democratic party bye forever

thanks for the clarification

Back
Top Bottom