• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by media reaching TOO FAR

Trying to out-hate someone is never good. Especially if you label a billion people with tha actions of a fringe few like yourself.

calm down.... why do you SUPPORT HATE?? The muslims has insane hate .. why be a supporter?

calm down and be civil....you are wrong.. islam is a threat to any nation that does not want to die quickly since their holy book says for them to kill non believers and if they do and get killed they get paradise with 72 virgins.... having an islam religion within 10 million miles of nuclear weapons is CRAZY AS AN OUTHOUSE RAT

Stop giving uninformed and racist opinions. Irony is you paranoid about an entire religion and YOU tell me to "calm down"

I think we see who is over the top on this one.

Have a good life if you can fearing everything. We will not speak again

yes TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by the media reaching TOO FAR to grab more money with the 1 billion muslims.. The media is now pushing for the muslims so that means they are pushing womens very worst nightmare..... so Trump has a chance to totally wake up women to see who their REAL enemy is.... the media.. the clintons.. obama and democrats

the media does not cover how the muslims are the womens worst nightmare and they will get the wrath when women wake up.. the media's insane greed is making them REACH TOO FAR to get more money from the muslims who are womens very worst nightmare

can women wake up?? we will see..... looks like trump is READY to hammer this correct issue

If you REALLY Believe your positions, and wanted to convince people to see "the light" you would learn to grammatically construct posts that were intelligible. You would be reasonable, calm and instructive. I'm convinced at this point that you are a POE.

Stop giving uninformed and racist opinions. Irony is you paranoid about an entire religion and YOU tell me to "calm down"

I think we see who is over the top on this one.

Have a good life if you can fearing everything. We will not speak again

yes calm down and debate in a reasonable way...islam is one of the religions that has not invented much?? why?? the same reason they follow a murdering con artist founder muhammed... LOW LOGIC....

will now women wake up to see how the media is pushing for their very worst nightmare the muslims to come in?? will women wake up and see that liberalism and the media is their very worst enemy?

If you REALLY Believe your positions, and wanted to convince people to see "the light" you would learn to grammatically construct posts that were intelligible. You would be reasonable, calm and instructive. I'm convinced at this point that you are a POE.

is this calm and instructive/////////// low logic intellect people are more easy to fool than higher logic intellect people....

look at islam to know what hate is... how they are ordered to kill non beleivers....and make slaves out of women and chop gays heads off... that is HATE..... are you protecting HATE?

You don't listen well, so I wonder how is is you can claim to be such a world expert on Islam? Have you ever met a Muslim? One? Ever had a conversation with one?

But you do lick up the vile swill flowing out of Trump's mouth, breeding hate. As far as I am concerned every Muslim in the US is welcome in Canada, for Trump followers we're building wall

yes TRUMP can now show women how corrupt the media is by the media reaching TOO FAR to grab more money with the 1 billion muslims.. The media is now pushing for the muslims so that means they are pushing womens very worst nightmare..... so Trump has a chance to totally wake up women to see who their REAL enemy is.... the media.. the clintons.. obama and democrats

the media does not cover how the muslims are the womens worst nightmare and they will get the wrath when women wake up.. the media's insane greed is making them REACH TOO FAR to get more money from the muslims who are womens very worst nightmare

can women wake up?? we will see..... looks like trump is READY to hammer this correct issue

I'm a woman, and I'm wide awake. And really don't care. Oh, and I'm voting for Gary Johnson instead of that ignorant moron you support.

yes calm down and debate in a reasonable way...islam is one of the religions that has not invented much?? why?? the same reason they follow a murdering con artist founder muhammed... LOW LOGIC....

will now women wake up to see how the media is pushing for their very worst nightmare the muslims to come in?? will women wake up and see that liberalism and the media is their very worst enemy?

OK look, I am not going to defend Islam to you,. but how about YOU defend your hate? What event or events brought about this hate. Were you in the military and were captured and tortured like the inmates at Guantanamo? Have you been a victim of Muslim violence?

Or are you aping the words of Dear Leader Donald?

You have provided NOT ONE incident of a woman being beaten by a husband, while I can give you last night's police call sheet in any American city and point to wives dead, beaten and many other conditions.

Finally, as a Trump supporter what are your thoughts on how he treats women? Like sex objects.

She me where a Muslim has made public sexually suggestive comments...hundreds of time.

I think you really hate women like he does

I get that Islam is not nice to women. I get that I would pretty much be oppressed in the Middle East because I'm a female, as well as for my sexuality.

But if you think that's going to make me vote for Trump, you are sorely mistaken.

You can't like anymore? That sucks.

I've been having a few problems, especially with this site. I can't report a violation or use an emoticon. "My guy" is coming to pick up my computer tonight for an overhaul and a new extra drive. I suspect that will fix it. If not I'll alert techs here.
But yes that sucks because I use it a lot

I get that Islam is not nice to women. I get that I would pretty much be oppressed in the Middle East because I'm a female, as well as for my sexuality.

But if you think that's going to make me vote for Trump, you are sorely mistaken.

Is TRUMP and christianity more your enemy than muslims and the ones that runs in muslims? is his loud mouth more harmful than beatings by muslim men?

Is TRUMP and christianity more your enemy than muslims and the ones that runs in muslims? is his loud mouth more harmful than beatings by muslim men?

Religion in general is my enemy. And yes, Trump is more harmful than beatings by Muslim men.

Do you realize he could become POTUS, one of the most powerful postions you could have in the world?

The damage he could do with that power in his hands could be enormous.

Without Trump do you really want more and more Muslims here in America? They don't conform they infiltrate, its only a matter of time before they start pushing for Sharia just like they have in EVERY other country they "Immigrate" to, in fact they are already trying in the heavily Muslim populated areas.

Religion in general is my enemy. And yes, Trump is more harmful than beatings by Muslim men.

Do you realize he could become POTUS, one of the most powerful postions you could have in the world?

Religion is the enemy of all man kind. Trump is a minor issue by comparison.

so trump is more harmful than beatings by muslim men..has trump exploded and killed 100's at a time?? has he or has muslims?

christians are in control of nuclear weapons what do you think would happen if muslims were in control when their holy book says to kill ALL nonbelievers?

so trump is more harmful than beatings by muslim men..has trump exploded and killed 100's at a time?? has he or has muslims?

I'm talking about if Trump becomes President. It is a very real possibility that he could do more harm to this country than terrorists ever could.

I'm talking about if Trump becomes President. It is s very real possibility that he could do more harm to this country than terrorists ever could.

but its the media pushing muslims and the media will continue... is the media the number 1 thing to be scared of?

I'm talking about if Trump becomes President. It is s very real possibility that he could do more harm to this country than terrorists ever could.

hillary has been proven too crazy to be charged with a crime and she pushes muslims to be run in .... why would trump be more harmful than her

but its the media pushing muslims and the media will continue... is the media the number 1 thing to be scared of?

No, the number 1 thing to be scared of is a Donald Trump presidency.

No, the number 1 thing to be scared of is a Donald Trump presidency.

Trump is trying to stop the muslims.... and hillary is trying to run them in??? how can it be him to be more scared of?? he has never LOST it and killed anyone

hillary has been proven too crazy to be charged with a crime and she pushes muslims to be run in .... why would trump be more harmful than her

That's not the reason she wasn't charged, but whatever.

Hillary is status quo. She's just going to continue the same song and dance that Obama's been doing for the past 8 years.

Donald Trump is a wild card. There's no telling what he'll do.

1. He's insane
2. Adolescent tendencies, outbursts.
3. Easily provoked.
4. Completely self oriented
5. Low information oriented, is oblivious to the complex defense system.
6. Over-simplistic and shallow.
7. Racist
8. Dishonest (more than Hillary)
9. Greedy
10. Sexist

(more upon request)

Back
Top Bottom