• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump campaign website laughable

Sherlock Holmes

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I've just for the first time, visited the Biden and Trump campaign websites.

I was stunned to see that the Trump site is so shallow, all about "vote for me" no mention of current challenges and plans to tackle them.

I scrolled barely halfway down the page and I'm asked to "Shop now", one has to scroll a lot further before seeing sopping options on Biden's site.

Biden has lots of coverage of challenges, problems and plans to address them, Trump has nothing like this.

I actually feel good having visited these sites, the superficiality and shallowness of Trump is deeply imprinted on his website and campaign, unlike a real leader who listens to others, Trump is a just a boss and bad one at that.

I was stunned to see that the Trump site is so shallow, all about "vote for me" no mention of current challenges and plans to tackle them.

I scrolled barely halfway down the page and I'm asked to "Shop now", one has to scroll a lot further before seeing sopping options on Biden's site.

Biden has lots of coverage of challenges, problems and plans to address them, Trump has nothing like this.

I actually feel good having visited these sites, the superficiality and shallowness of Trump is deeply imprinted on his website and campaign, unlike a real leader who listens to others, Trump is a just a boss and bad one at that.

After three and a half years, visiting the different web-sites was your epiphany?

On the other hand...............Trump is making about 100 appearances and speeches to every one that Biden does........anyone who is listening knows exactly where Trump stands and what his plans are....I certainly do.

Biden on the other hand stands in front of the microphone (when he even bothers) blabbering incoherently and maybe taking a softball question or two from the leftist reporters that are allowed to be there and that's it.

On the other hand...............Trump is making about 100 appearances and speeches to every one that Biden does........anyone who is listening knows exactly where Trump stands and what his plans are....I certainly do.

That doesn't take much effort, he stands for himself, he plans to keep appealing subpoenas and lying at every opportunity.

Biden on the other hand stands in front of the microphone (when he even bothers) blabbering incoherently and maybe taking a softball question or two from the leftist reporters that are allowed to be there and that's it.

Did you say blabbering incoherently? lets hope one of the debate questions is "Gentlemen, please pronounce this word: 'Yosemite' " - that should be fun:

Pssst, Don, you only needed to say it once, say it once.

Last edited:

Trump laid out his vision and goals for his second term during his RNC speech and that is included on his website, though you'll have to search in the media tab for it.

You can read them here: President Trump lays out clear 2nd term vision in RNC acceptance speech | Donald J. Trump for President

Since the convention was only five days ago, you should probably expect revisions to his campaign sight soon with his vision, goals and actions more fleshed out.

btw, do you have a link to Biden's campaign website?

Trump laid out his vision and goals for his second term during his RNC speech and that is included on his website, though you'll have to search in the media tab for it.

You can read them here: President Trump lays out clear 2nd term vision in RNC acceptance speech | Donald J. Trump for President

Since the convention was only five days ago, you should probably expect revisions to his campaign sight soon with his vision, goals and actions more fleshed out.

He was asked by Hannity what his priorities were for a 2nd term and his answer was word salad. Usually, that’s a softball question for an incumbent president.

He was asked by Hannity what his priorities were for a 2nd term and his answer was word salad. Usually, that’s a softball question for an incumbent president.

So what?

I've said for years, republicans don't govern, they rule.

I scrolled barely halfway down the page and I'm asked to "Shop now", one has to scroll a lot further before seeing shopping options on Biden's site.

Why does this surprise you? Donald Trump has no plans. All he cares about is being the president, not his job description.

sadly, no one cares

trump hates the people the deplorables hate, that is all they care about

So, what?
You previously claimed that Trump had a clear vision for second term. His actual interview with a friendly interviewer completely undercut your assertion. THAT’S WHAT.

What's his agenda for 2020-2024? White People Rule?

Why does this surprise you? Donald Trump has no plans. All he cares about is being the president, not his job description.

biden is an empty placeholder. he is merely a puppet

There is no reason to support a guy who is totally incoherent and unable to answer basic questions about himself the way Donald Trump is in this video. Joe Biden would have no problem answering the same question to Hannity.

Biden for President: Biden President Campaign Website

Biden is an empty placeholder. He is merely a puppet.

Where were you during the Obama administration?

I need to see proof Biden is unable to function as our next POTUS when he actually has detailed plans for everything, great relationships outside his family, and the ability to work with members of the other party.

Says the guy who supports the candidate who is literally Putin’s puppet.

another one of those silly lies that the people-who know Biden is brain dead-push

another one of those silly lies that the people-who know Biden is brain dead-push

Only stupid liars are able to say Biden is brain dead. There is no reason to believe that for one second.

the uber billionaires who run the Democrat party.

So, that’s why Joe Biden wants to raise taxes on the super rich — because “the uber billionaires who run the Democrat party,” want to pay higher taxes?

As time goes on you make even less sense and become more shrill and desperate.

Back
Top Bottom