• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Campaign Theme Songs?

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I will start with this possibility: "I'm a radioactive"

The official theme song of the Donald Trump campaign.

Last edited:
I just emailed it to my 47 year old daughter. It creeped her too.

It's just on the edge, I hesitate to use the word pedophillia...but, yeah that kind of creepy.

I read somewhere, here maybe, that the father of those girls is suing Trump's campaign for not paying them for singing at that rally. I may be wrong, but still, it adds to the creepiness.

Those three young girls at the Trump rally is surreal - not to mention really disturbing.

In all seriousness the song that Trump often ends his rallies with tells you quite a bit without any satire or jokes. He uses the Stones YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT which has the famous line that despite not getting what you want "sometimes you get what you need"

Think about that. It is the perfect mentality of the authoritarian who is willing to ignore what the nation and its citizens say they want because in their infinite wisdom and egotistical maniacal narcissism - they are confident that they know what the people need and they are prepared to give it to them.

Its frightening as all get out.

Last edited:
Here's another:

Those three young girls at the Trump rally is surreal - not to mention really disturbing.

In all seriousness the song that Trump often ends his rallies with tells you quite a bit without any satire or jokes. He uses the Stones YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT which has the famous line that despite not getting what you want "sometimes you get what you need"

Think about that. It is the perfect mentality of the authoritarian who is willing to ignore what the nation and its citizens say they want because in their infinite wisdom and egotistical maniacal narcissism - they are confident that they know what the people need and they are prepared to give it to them.

Its frightening as all get out.

Don't sweat any of that, T-Rump's chances are dropping all the time.

Here's another:

Great song and fits Trump perfectly.

As an aside, I saw that film on a very rainy day while on vacation in Florida and to this day i am not sure if I love it or hated it but the idea of this man making these neat emotional dioramas with little rodents is fairly creepy.

That's just about the creepiest thing I've seen yet.
The presentation? Or the song's lyrics? Either way, I'd call it medium-creepy. What brought added fun to that vid, however, was the backdrop with all those white people clapping ON the beat.

Back
Top Bottom